Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I took this title from WheresMyCoffee's post in the last thread since a lot of people seemed to like it.

Part 89: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=10525
#FreeFinleyandJackson
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I made a part 90 as well but I deleted it because yours is better Thanks!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

Love this title [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] So on POINT! [OK HAND SIGN]

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

YAY!!!
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

OT but my favourite thread titles ever are Wicked Witch of the Duplex and Skubey Lube and Firecrotch, those had me dying of laughter.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

<3 Following...

Honestly, watching the legos day 2 vlog. I feel like Jess makes everything about Addie when the attention should be on the twins. She kind of seemed like she was annoyed with Chris' perverted jokes. But why wouldn't she delete that clip? -_-
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

LeahxYumiko wrote:<3 Following...

Honestly, watching the legos day 2 vlog. I feel like Jess makes everything about Addie when the attention should be on the twins. She kind of seemed like she was annoyed with Chris' perverted jokes. But why wouldn't she delete that clip? -_-
Haven't watched the day 2 blog yet, but the day 1 felt pretty centered on the twins and not Addie. Sucks if the second day was not the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I just looked up, if anything was new on the skubefront and checked her insta. I have to say in one of those pictures I noticed Kyson has gorgeous eyes and I mean that in a non-creepy way :)
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

"I blinked and they turned five", you blinked, got married three times and had two babies, but hey, you just blinked...
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

Captain Smooth wrote:"I blinked and they turned five", you blinked, got married three times and had two babies, but hey, you just blinked...
ImageImage

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

LeahxYumiko wrote:She kind of seemed like she was annoyed with Chris' perverted jokes. But why wouldn't she delete that clip? -_-
So everyone knows how DEEPLY and MADLY in love they are!
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

pllfan5 wrote:OT but my favourite thread titles ever are Wicked Witch of the Duplex and Skubey Lube and Firecrotch, those had me dying of laughter.
I loved those as well! As well as the Emancipation of Mimi & MesssCam

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Omg this title. I'm so fucked up

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Captain Smooth wrote:"I blinked and they turned five", you blinked, got married three times and had two babies, but hey, you just blinked...
"I blinked and they'd sustained a lifetime of emotional damage" is more like it.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Can you really hoard something that leaves and never comes back? Surely the best tv show to describe Jessica's history with baby daddies is Entrapment. Maybe she should give up on teaching and consider a career as an undercover cop, it plays more to her strengths.
Rihanna
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

luci417 wrote:Can you really hoard something that leaves and never comes back? Surely the best tv show to describe Jessica's history with baby daddies is Entrapment. Maybe she should give up on teaching and consider a career as an undercover cop, it plays more to her strengths.
No thanks, we don't want or need messica in the line of blue. I'm fake insulted you could say such a thing luci! Image The "Modesto stay at home mom" community can keep her ImageImagebut in all seriousness..She can't even remember to put a damn hat on her child's head when it's hot/sunny outside. I can't imagine her teaching and watching other people's children.

Side note- I don't think she will ever have a career. She has too many damn kids. She doesn't make enough to put them all into daycare and you know damn well Mimi ain't gonna watch her brood for 5 days out of the week so messica can feel like a productive citizen to society. At this point she has no choice but to stay at home and watch the kids because she simply doesn't have the funds/options to do otherwise. That ship has sailed 50 kids ago.

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

Gray wrote:
luci417 wrote:Can you really hoard something that leaves and never comes back? Surely the best tv show to describe Jessica's history with baby daddies is Entrapment. Maybe she should give up on teaching and consider a career as an undercover cop, it plays more to her strengths.
No thanks, we don't want or need messica in the line of blue. I'm fake insulted you could say such a thing luci! Image The "Modesto stay at home mom" community can keep her ImageImagebut in all seriousness..She can't even remember to put a damn hat on her child's head when it's hot/sunny outside. I can't imagine her teaching and watching other people's children.

Side note- I don't think she will ever have a career. She has too many damn kids. She doesn't make enough to put them all into daycare and you know damn well Mimi ain't gonna watch her brood for 5 days out of the week so messica can feel like a productive citizen to society. At this point she has no choice but to stay at home and watch the kids because she simply doesn't have the funds/options to do otherwise. That ship has sailed 50 kids ago.

It's obvious that she's never wanted to work, that's why she had 100 kids, so she would have an excuse.
It kind of makes me curious what she's going to do when all the kids are in school (assuming she really is done having kids.)
Just sit at home for some 7 ish hours a day, not cleaning? Jeez, I would hate to see how boring her vlogs are then. I can't bear to watch her now.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

No thanks, we don't want or need messica in the line of blue. I'm fake insulted you could say such a thing luci! The "Modesto stay at home mom" community can keep her but in all seriousness..She can't even remember to put a damn hat on her child's head when it's hot/sunny outside. I can't imagine her teaching and watching other people's children.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
lol I'm just saying, if she went undercover as a prostitute for a sting or something it'd make for very interesting conversations:
'this is entrapment!'
'yeah, tell it to 2/3 of my baby daddies'
-
'oh god my life is ruined'
'(hyena laugh) that's exactly what my ex said when i told him i was pregnant again!'
-
'how can you just lie to people like this?!'
(thinks about how she told the world with a straight face she had 4 consecutive unplanned pregnancies, each 2 years apart) 'let's just say i've had a lot of practice.'

ok i need to stop being so mean to jess now.
Rihanna
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

It's crazy to think since the twins have been born just 5 years ago Messica has remarried Drake, had Landen with him, gotten divorced from him again, married Chris and had Addelynn... jesus christ talk about a shit show :shock:
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:It's crazy to think since the twins have been born just 5 years ago Messica has remarried Drake, had Landen with him, gotten divorced from him again, married Chris and had Addelynn... jesus christ talk about a shit show :shock:
Not to mention moved into a rental with Drake, back in with Mimi while pregnant with Landen. Then into a rental with Chris, and now into the house they purchased.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”