Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Aboogabooga wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote: It's basically speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it really?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
lol I've never taken it but I took phentermine before and I heard the affects are very similar. Increased energy/pep, loss of appetite etc. the FDA doesn't regulate "supplements" so I'm pretty positive that it is just speed.

Wow. Does it cause sleeplessness?

Gray
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Gray »

BornThisWay94 wrote:So....it's kind of like that Fit Tea shit that everyone on IG promotes? lol
I swear that's the biggest scam on IG ImageImage

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

REALLY.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Mummyandthree wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote: Is it really?

lol I've never taken it but I took phentermine before and I heard the affects are very similar. Increased energy/pep, loss of appetite etc. the FDA doesn't regulate "supplements" so I'm pretty positive that it is just speed.

Well the diet pill I took, I couldn't take too late because yea I wouldn't be able to sleep. lol don't worry I caught on pretty quick that I was taking something sketchy as fuck. I've heard the same thing about thrive too. Some people feel so wired on it that they can't sleep.

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

It's just another pyramid scheme like it works.
K4mama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by K4mama »

Lalalalaneybug wrote:Image

REALLY.

I was just going to Post the Same thing!! Image

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

LMFAOOOOOO "DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SURVIVOR" NEXT TO A PICTURE OF A SONOGRAM OF HER UNBORN CHILD THAT...WAIT...WAIT FOR IT....DRUMROLL PLEASE

*drumroll*

...BELONGS TO THE MAN SHE SAYS ABUSED HER FOR YEARS AND TRIED TO KILL HER! *confetti pop*
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Most diet supplements are just some form of speed really. The best way to lose weight is to just stop eating foods you can't directly identify(like boxed things with spice packs)and drinking PLAIN green tea as it NATURALLY boosts your metabolism
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... a0bbbb.jpg[/img]
How hypocritical, she is making light of a female throwing around abuse claims wtf I was scrolling and literally LOLED in disgust when I saw this!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Okay, first off I'm sorry for the slightly off topic post!
I usually only lurk on this thread, but I had to ask if anyone follows Taylers #1 fan & Canadian twin Michalladawn on Instagram?!
Seriously it's scary that they're so alike!!
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Michalladawn is the good looking version of Tayler when she wears makeup. Tayler always looks like a blob fish no matter what.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Mummyandthree wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote: Is it really?

I slept fine, but like I said, it was just a three day sample. My cousin does fine too. It's just not worth it to me. I can generally lose weight by watching what I eat and making sure I am active. But my daughter struggles, so I understand wanting to try pretty much anything.
Sorry for participating in the thread hijack!
Here's what is in the shake:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 4fbebe.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Aboogabooga wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote: lol I've never taken it but I took phentermine before and I heard the affects are very similar. Increased energy/pep, loss of appetite etc. the FDA doesn't regulate "supplements" so I'm pretty positive that it is just speed.

Well the diet pill I took, I couldn't take too late because yea I wouldn't be able to sleep. lol don't worry I caught on pretty quick that I was taking something sketchy as fuck. I've heard the same thing about thrive too. Some people feel so wired on it that they can't sleep.

Interesting..

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Panda714 wrote:Most diet supplements are just some form of speed really. The best way to lose weight is to just stop eating foods you can't directly identify(like boxed things with spice packs)and drinking PLAIN green tea as it NATURALLY boosts your metabolism
Yes exactly. There is no quick fix. Trust me, I've looked lol.

Anyways, back to Tayler. I wanna call her out so badly on her hypocritical posts but I'm sure the Sierra page would block me and they're my source of entertainment. It really annoys me that they're friends with Tayler. The admin always makes good points about Sierra and shey but can't see that Tayler is just as bad if not worse than they are??

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Whatever, we all know you will jump back on his dick for a sperm donation when Amity starts walking and you need another excuse to not go back to work at Wal Mart
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

lily1995 wrote:Whatever, we all know you will jump back on his dick for a sperm donation when Amity starts walking and you need another excuse to not go back to work at Wal Mart

She did though...? She gets back with him every year!
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

soma31
Informer
Informer

TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by soma31 »

Lalalalaneybug wrote:Image

REALLY.

That looks like something my 11 year old cousin would put together on Microsoft paint...

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

emilyem wrote:
twomommies wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:I just saw Tayler comment on a page that she would never spend $500 on a purse. She would rather spend that money on COLLEGE OR A TRIP TO DISNEY!!!!!! What a fucking joke. More like on a laptop and camera you can't work.
She's too selfish to every take her kids to Disney. Chuckies parents would have to do it
Reading this as I'm coming home from Disney right now.. Couldn't help but think that there's kids like Taylers children that probably won't ever get to experience normal kid stuff like this.. Also 500 wouldn't even cover admission into the parks for her and four kids..
I relate to this so much. Honestly sometimes it's so hard to read some of these forums.

personal so skip if you want.

Growing up my Mother literally did nothing with me. wouldn't even take me to the park.
I live in Ontario so I guess our version of Disney is Canada's Wonderland (which is nowhere near as big btw) admission is $60 and I only got an opportunity to go because my mother shipped me off to boarding school for special needs because she wanted to deal with one less child. Also we also used to get these giant books filled with coupons with free admissions to tons of attractions but she still wouldn't take any of us kids.
When I would come back from summer vacation and the teacher would ask the class what they did each year my response ease always "nothing" and it was always really sad. And I can see this happened for Tayler's kids.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Does it shit anyone else off that she constantly posts pictures of the CRAP she eats and captions it "Pregnancy cravings..."?

*EYE FUCKING ROLL TAYLER*

You can't pass off every single piece of shit you eat as a pregnancy craving. Face it, you have a crap diet and like to eat rubbish.... I have.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Mummyandthree wrote:Does it shit anyone else off that she constantly posts pictures of the CRAP she eats and captions it "Pregnancy cravings..."?

*EYE FUCKING ROLL TAYLER*

You can't pass off every single piece of shit you eat as a pregnancy craving. Face it, you have a crap diet and like to eat rubbish.... I have.

Lmfao she's always had a diet of mountain dew and bullshit, don't blame the meal ticket in your womb.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”