8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by GymChick »

Is there a catholic school board in the states? Like not private school. In Canada you have the option of sending your kids to public or catholic. And the catholic school will accept a lot of non-catholic families if they have space (usually lots of space) I'm surprised these Mormons don't send their child to the catholic schools?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by Namm »

Wrote about it before but don't know if anyone else have noticed. Chad always looks angry when he plays the violin and he looks mad in todays vlog. Like mother wants him to upgrade while he seems like he could care less about playing it at all, it doesn't even sound that good when he plays. They should all learn how to plays the piano, at least that's something enjoyable to know how to do professional or not even as an adult...
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Why didn't she go to Chick Fill A?
Homophobia needs to be instilled while young!

Skip the first 7 minutes if you cherish your hearing.
walrusboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by walrusboy »

gymchick43 wrote:Is there a catholic school board in the states? Like not private school. In Canada you have the option of sending your kids to public or catholic. And the catholic school will accept a lot of non-catholic families if they have space (usually lots of space) I'm surprised these Mormons don't send their child to the catholic schools?

Are you a Fellow Albertan Gymchick? Lol, they dont have these in the States to my knowledge...which is limited to Cali and Mass. as far as where I have family. Utah apparently is really churchy, though- and some church-run schools have fairly cheap tuition- around 5-7k a year which make them more affordable than private non-church schools.

However, some people with money still choose to send their kids to public schools if they live in good school districts, the scores on standardized tests and student engagement are equal or maybe just below the private schools. I think that's why the Franke's haven't even brought up private high school for Shari- they live in a wealthy area with great schools.

Todays vlog...I hesitate to criticize because my parents forced me into playing the piano and I hated it from ages 5-17 until I needed money after high school and started making 30$/hour because I had passed Grade 12 with SO much complaining- its really good to learn an instrument everyone...I promise it ends well, Chad. Plus you can play at church, join a band, whatever it looks good on a resume and college app as well.

I'm a little concerned about Julie, though. She's always been left out of the vlogs but she's looked so dejected and sad this past week of videos.

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There's something so odd about Russell. His reaction to them possibly getting a new couch at the end of today's vlog.... so strange

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

freebeegal wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again. There's something so odd about Russell. His reaction to them possibly getting a new couch at the end of today's vlog.... so strange

I fully agree. He is not 'normal'. I can imagine him in kindergarten next year getting excited because the teacher got a new marker to use on the whiteboard! Lol.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Well I guess Julie is treated the same way as before but off camera and we get to se it thru her expressions in the vlogs. I really pray for that girl to survive her childhood cause she doesn't deserve her mothers treatment and the sad thing is that the others take after the mother, including Kevin sometimes.

Russel is just a bad actor giving his mother some "good" footage for the vlogs. Ruby said in one of their vlogs that she watches other family vloggers for inspiration. Maybe she sits down with Russel and shows him vlogs on how to act when excited and he just does it in a lousy way with bad timing :?
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

gymchick43 wrote:Is there a catholic school board in the states? Like not private school. In Canada you have the option of sending your kids to public or catholic. And the catholic school will accept a lot of non-catholic families if they have space (usually lots of space) I'm surprised these Mormons don't send their child to the catholic schools?

I think that's only in Ontario, maybe also Quebec. It's certainly not in every province.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

natalka81 wrote:

I think that's only in Ontario, maybe also Quebec. It's certainly not in every province.
There are, of course, plenty of Catholic schools in the U.S., but I'm going to assume that Mormons would rather have their kids not learn about religion in school and educate them about religion themselves than have them learn about the "wrong" religion. Heaven forbid their kids should come home from school and want to become Catholics! By putting their kids in public school, the parents are fully in charge of their religious education.
cosypenguin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cosypenguin »

Is the instagram post a joke ? Or ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

cosypenguin wrote:Is the instagram post a joke ? Or ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Oh no. :/ I wonder what happened.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

So annoying when people put these kind of posts without fully explaining the situation.

I think that Ruby farted so hard that the whole house is "smoked" with methane.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

My guess is Evil tried to burn the house down.

But it's okay, according to the "Franke-Inverted-Triangle-Of-Parenting" because now they can spend FUN time together in a hotel, lol.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:My guess is Evil tried to burn the house down.

But it's okay, according to the "Franke-Inverted-Triangle-Of-Parenting" because now they can spend FUN time together in a hotel, lol.
What if Evil is the reincarnation of Chucky?
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

I hope they haven't lost their house.

Must be serious if Nolly is in the hotel room with them, but then again they have swims suits packed and on, so it's probably just for vlog drama.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Why would they send their children to catholic schools? They live in Mormon Mecca aka Utah.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

People where saying in the comment section that maybe chad got expelled and that's why the sudden out of school and into homeschooling.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Strawberry26 wrote:People where saying in the comment section that maybe chad got expelled and that's why the sudden out of school and into homeschooling.

That's what I was thinking. Or suspended at least. Wasn't she originally home schooling him because he had anger management issues? Correct me if I'm wrong. So maybe he was acting out and got in trouble. There's not much left in the school year. It seems so weird to "pull" him, and seems more likely that he was kicked out and that it wasn't voluntary.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Sarai wrote:

Why would they send their children to catholic schools? They live in Mormon Mecca aka Utah.

I was just asking, But they don't have a catholic public school board so doesn't matter. I have no idea how the school system works in the states. The public school system in Ontario has a "public" school board and a catholic school board (which is still public aka free). Regardless of being catholic or not, many religious families choose the catholic school board because of the similar values.

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:People where saying in the comment section that maybe chad got expelled and that's why the sudden out of school and into homeschooling.

That's what I was thinking. Or suspended at least. Wasn't she originally home schooling him because he had anger management issues? Correct me if I'm wrong. So maybe he was acting out and got in trouble. There's not much left in the school year. It seems so weird to "pull" him, and seems more likely that he was kicked out and that it wasn't voluntary.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
He do have that fighting/fighter look into his eyes. He could of been hitting or even physically bullying the other kid. Maybe too with that girl, he took it too far. Ruby, she really took that to another level when filming the whole thing. It's just very odd, but all the things she does is odd.

Return to “8 Passengers”