Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

soma31
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by soma31 »

dancingfireflame wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:It's crazy to think since the twins have been born just 5 years ago Messica has remarried Drake, had Landen with him, gotten divorced from him again, married Chris and had Addelynn... jesus christ talk about a shit show :shock:
Not to mention moved into a rental with Drake, back in with Mimi while pregnant with Landen. Then into a rental with Chris, and now into the house they purchased.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
My brain hurts just reading all that. How the hell does she keep making the same terrible decisions over and over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

How the hell does she have the physical and emotional energy for all of that in such a short time?
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

chelsieross7 wrote:How the hell does she have the physical and emotional energy for all of that in such a short time?
She probably drinks her own magical boob milk. It's like the blood of Christ didn't you know.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Has this been discussed?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

sadie wrote:Has this been discussed?

Wow. If that's true, that really sucks for the twins. And either way, how absolutely lovely (not) of their mother to post it all over the internet

Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

So no cheesy birthday montage for the twins?

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

As a parent you shield your young kids from heartbreak as much as possible. Jessica seems like she hypes up the kids about drake calling or taking them and then when he doesn't show up she's probably like "sorry, your daddy doesn't care about you", then posts them all heart broken or her little rant on snapchat. As a mother, I don't understand how someone could constantly set their child up for disappointment.
valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

Lisey26 wrote:So no cheesy birthday montage for the twins?

she told on snapchat that she will post it later today, she had problems with her computer
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

Lisey26 wrote:So no cheesy birthday montage for the twins?

Her snap earlier said it would be her Friday video.
YouTube for me has been wonky for a few hours, so maybe that is why it isn't up yet?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol interesting how like 99% on her personal Facebook posts are private except when she wants to put drake on blast.

It's so sad how the twins have no real father figure. I do not see chris as their father since he plays favorites and all.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

She is such an attention seeker. That's such a typical bitter baby mama post. A strong woman would keep that to herself and focus on her children. Not their daddy not the next guy. The twins could easily look her up and their father when they get older and see this giant shit show mess they posted all over the internet.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

No rant on landens birthday though? I wouldn't be surprised if she refused to let him have a party for the twins because it wasn't his weekend
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Mamax1215 wrote:
She is such an attention seeker. That's such a typical bitter baby mama post. A strong woman would keep that to herself and focus on her children. Not their daddy not the next guy. The twins could easily look her up and their father when they get older and see this giant shit show mess they posted all over the internet.
EXACTLY. She could have ended that post after "such strong boys". But she went on. And on. And on.

Sigh. I just don't get it. My parents cheated on each other, got divorced after 20 years, and my dad not ONCE bad mouthed my mother in any way. Why can't she??

Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Lol interesting how like 99% on her personal Facebook posts are private except when she wants to put drake on blast.

It's so sad how the twins have no real father figure. I do not see chris as their father since he plays favorites and all.
I don't see Chris as a father figure either. People comment thankfully you have Chris, what a great dad Chris is. My dad (he is actually my step dad since 3) has been the only man who has raised me and never once treated me like a step child. I compare that relationship to the boys and I don't see it for them. I see Chris and the twins like an uncle and his nephews. He's nice to them and soft spoken but I've noticed the times they call him dad (over and over) until they get his attention and he's like yeah and that's it. Idk it would be nice for her to do an updated video on the twins like the one of Landen.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

smom12 wrote:
Mamax1215 wrote:
EXACTLY. She could have ended that post after "such strong boys". But she went on. And on. And on.

Sigh. I just don't get it. My parents cheated on each other, got divorced after 20 years, and my dad not ONCE bad mouthed my mother in any way. Why can't she??

Because she needs that pat on the back and everyone telling her what an "amazing" Mom and dad, her and Chris are. I've seen it all to often. Here is my new man, greatest ever! Isn't he the best dad in the world (does baaaare minimal for step kids, bio sons but everything for the new baby) Oh and what a horrible evil demon of a man Drake is. Please people like her feed and live off drama like a vampire. Without it idk how she would survive lol
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

I don't think thats her real FB is it? I went to look at it and you can't like friend her or anything. Seems weird.
This is the one linked to her youtube channel. https://www.facebook.com/jesssfam/
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

whattheactual wrote:I don't think thats her real FB is it? I went to look at it and you can't like friend her or anything. Seems weird.
This is the one linked to her youtube channel. https://www.facebook.com/jesssfam/
I assume it's her private fb for friends and family and the one linked to YouTube is public. You can change your settings so only certain people can send you friend requests.

Victoria3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Victoria3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... a84858.jpg[/img]

Did anyone see Jessssssssss' new bio on YouTube?

ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

I seriously am so sad for the twins! I can't believe Drake would DARE to leave them hanging like that even on their birthday! But you know what pisses me off more? Messica playing the perfect, innocent parent. If it wasn't because all she wants is a man to knock her up, she could have potentially have searched, and found a father figure to all FOUR of her kids, not just Landen. If she had been patient and thought about her kids, she could have found someone who wouldn't make distinctions between Lilia, Twins, Landen and their bio kid. I swear, we can blame Drake and Chris as much as we want, but the only one who is guilty is her! Poor boys! If they were given to me I would take them! Specially Kyson, because at least Messica prefers Kaden.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I don't see him as their father figure either. It's blatantly obvious that he doesn't love/treat them as well as Landen from the videos, from social media, etc. And honestly, a real man wouldn't play favourites with his young step-children to such an extreme extent.

Return to “JesssFam”