OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Heck I was a teen mom at 18, but am now 20 with a toddler Levi's age. I live in an older apartment and barely make ends meat. Being a young mom that isn't established is HARD. I hate how O and K make it seem like it's a piece of cake and get to live in a house I can only dream of giving my son. I know for a fact I will work my ass off by going to college and give my son the life he deserves. I SO badly wish all there stupid little bug buddies could see that it's not like this for 99% of teen parents. Hell maybe I should make a YT and show what it's really like for young moms who don't make $40,000 a month.
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

This is so random, but I hope OK have taken care of their taxes. They just seem so incredibly irresponsible with every other aspect of life, that I really hope they understand that as self-employed persons, it is very easy to start owing taxes. I'm not sure if they've mentioned it before or not, but just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sheebz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheebz »

brittosmond1912 wrote:Have they actually bought this house yet? I can't watch the vlog until monday
no they're just starting to look around right now
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

swifty22 wrote:Am I the only one who wonders why they need such a big house? Seriously one half that size would still be 10 times bigger than their current shoebox. I think it's tacky and a bit ridiculous to get one so big.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Unfortunatly, I am pretty sure they plan to hve more kids reason why they are looking for a big house :|
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

swifty22 wrote:Am I the only one who wonders why they need such a big house? Seriously one half that size would still be 10 times bigger than their current shoebox. I think it's tacky and a bit ridiculous to get one so big.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Why would you consider it tacky? They have said they want to have a big family eventually and if they can afford it I don't see the problem, from looking at the house listing online it says it's a 4 bedroom house which suits the size of their family as it is now with the kids being able to have their own room when they are old enough and maybe they would make the spare room into an office instead of having a desk in their closet like they do now, I am pretty jealous they can afford something like that at their age though, I'm the same age and can't imagine owning a house like that ever in the UK haha

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Heronstriker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Heronstriker »

I can't believe these two shitheads are able to afford such a nice place lol. Oh well at least I have my degree lmao
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I think they're good with money..
I mean look where they're living, they drove one vehicle for a long time, they don't go to target every day like most YT moms, heck they don't even have a coffee or kitchen table!
I think they're very good with money and I would not be surprised at all if they're putting down a hefty down payment and doing a 20-25 year mortgage and the payments will be dirt cheap. They make what, 40 k a month?
Even if half of that goes to taxes (sorry I'm not sure how taxes work in the states but I would assume they have to pay a lot)
They'd still have 20 k to play with a month. Their bills can't be more than $3000-$5000 a month based on their budgeting video from before I'm sure they've stuck to it.
So that's about 15-17 k a month..
15,000 x 24 months is $360,000...
I would not be surprised if they're putting at least 200,000 on this house as a down payment...

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

It's not often I check Kyra's twitter, but did anyone see the replies she got after asking what kind of pranks to pull on Oscar? The responses really show the immaturity of their die-hard fans. There's lots of suggestions saying she should put Alaya on the floor, make a bang and pretend she dropped her more people are saying to fake a pregnancy. It boggles the mind how anyone could find either of those things funny.

edit: wait, I actually just saw someone tell her to put fake blood in Alaya's diaper and film his reaction. WTF is wrong with these kids?
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Amanda-L wrote:It's not often I check Kyra's twitter, but did anyone see the replies she got after asking what kind of pranks to pull on Oscar? The responses really show the immaturity of their die-hard fans. There's lots of suggestions saying she should put Alaya on the floor, make a bang and pretend she dropped her more people are saying to fake a pregnancy. It boggles the mind how anyone could find either of those things funny.

edit: wait, I actually just saw someone tell her to put fake blood in Alaya's diaper and film his reaction. WTF is wrong with these kids?
That's so fucked up :x
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Oh, it got worse. One person actually suggested she tell him Alaya was dead. What kind of warped individual would think for one second that a child dying is something hilarious that should be used for a friggin' april fools day prank?
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Thoseonevloggers wrote:Heck I was a teen mom at 18, but am now 20 with a toddler Levi's age. I live in an older apartment and barely make ends meat. Being a young mom that isn't established is HARD. I hate how O and K make it seem like it's a piece of cake and get to live in a house I can only dream of giving my son. I know for a fact I will work my ass off by going to college and give my son the life he deserves. I SO badly wish all there stupid little bug buddies could see that it's not like this for 99% of teen parents. Hell maybe I should make a YT and show what it's really like for young moms who don't make $40,000 a month.
We all have the chance to earn what they earn.What we need is a camera(maybe 3 or 4 depending on our capability of catching things) ,2-3 toddlers ,a newborn, fake personalities, serious accidents, negligence, google searching skills, testicle injuries and there we have the house of our dreams.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol I love when teen moms complain about other teen moms who have it easier or better.
Here's an idea, don't be a teen mom lol.
I dislike Oscar and Kyra but they've done well, even if they're stupid and annoying, they're making more money than the average person with or without children so good on them.
No reason to be bitter about it because you screwed up as a teen and haven't made anything of your life.

JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

missy-1010 wrote:Lol I love when teen moms complain about other teen moms who have it easier or better.
I dislike Oscar and Kyra but they've done well, even if they're stupid and annoying, they're making more money than the average person with or without children so good on them.
No reason to be bitter about it because you screwed up as a teen and haven't made anything of your life.

I don't think that person was complaining, rather than stating that the life OK promote as teen parents is not realistically what it is to be teen parents.

"No reason to be bitter about it because you screwed up as a teen and haven't made anything of your life."
That was just plain rude. Just because someone is a teen parent does not mean they "screwed" their life up, and you do not know what they have done in their life to say that they haven't made anything of their life.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:Lol I love when teen moms complain about other teen moms who have it easier or better.

I don't think that person was complaining, rather than stating that the life OK promote as teen parents is not realistically what it is to be teen parents.

"No reason to be bitter about it because you screwed up as a teen and haven't made anything of your life."
That was just plain rude. Just because someone is a teen parent does not mean they "screwed" their life up, and you do not know what they have done in their life to say that they haven't made anything of their life.

She said so herself she lives in an older apartment, barely makes ends meat, and isn't established.
I'm not being rude, I'm only going off of what she said.
I come from 2 generations of teen parents, I'm the first to break the cycle (21, no kids, 1 diploma, 1 certificate and going back to school for another diploma)
So excuse me for thinking becoming a teen parent is the equivalent of screwing up, but that's my opinion :)

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

I'm actually surprised they are not bitching about the YouTube ad revenue decreasing. Even the popular YTs are getting worried with the limited amount of companies that are running ads rn. They need to consider a STEADY second income, especially with these inconsistent and late vlogs.

Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Close minded much? I said I was a teen mom. Thankfully I had already graduated high school at 17 prior to getting pregnant! I planned on going to college, but had a minor set back, my son. Would I change it for the world? Nope. I'm broke because I'm going to college and giving everything I can to my son and more. Kyra and Oscar wouldn't be shit if it weren't for them conceiving Levi or any of their children for that matter. My life is FAR from perfect, but I'll be damned if someone says I screwed up my life because I had my son at 19. I'm not jealous of them but stating that they aren't relatable because 90% of teen moms don't have what OK have. I'm blown away at how closed minded some people are. If you're so against teen parents, why are you here in the first place?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Thoseonevloggers wrote:Heck I was a teen mom at 18, but am now 20 with a toddler Levi's age. I live in an older apartment and barely make ends meat. Being a young mom that isn't established is HARD. I hate how O and K make it seem like it's a piece of cake and get to live in a house I can only dream of giving my son. I know for a fact I will work my ass off by going to college and give my son the life he deserves. I SO badly wish all there stupid little bug buddies could see that it's not like this for 99% of teen parents. Hell maybe I should make a YT and show what it's really like for young moms who don't make $40,000 a month.
well at least you will have an example to show to your kids...they dont. kyra doesnt even care enough to get her GED... so you are doing a LOT more for your kids and im sure they will appreciate it a heck of alot more and be proud of you!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

missy-1010 wrote:
JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:

She said so herself she lives in an older apartment, barely makes ends meat, and isn't established.
I'm not being rude, I'm only going off of what she said.
I come from 2 generations of teen parents, I'm the first to break the cycle (21, no kids, 1 diploma, 1 certificate and going back to school for another diploma)
So excuse me for thinking becoming a teen parent is the equivalent of screwing up, but that's my opinion :)

wow you are incredibly rude :O Young people who also have to care for children these days and are raising their kids as single parents and working hard to make ends meet doesnt mean that they deserve what they got or screwed their life up. sometimes accidents happen. What if the person got raped and kept the baby? Would they then have been asking for it or bringing it upon themselves? -_- You dont know the circumstances of their life/situation and the fact that this person is working hard to make ends meet and be a good parent and making the best of their situation is more admirable than not caring and not doing anything. So you can stfu
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol why do people always use the example "what if they got raped."
But I would assume you and most teen parents didn't. Yes that happens and it's awful.
I'm entitled to my opinion.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post sorry but I also wanted to add, I'm not against teen parents. I literally just said I came from 2 generations of them...
But I just think it's funny you and others seem so jealous of Oscar and Kyra.
I mean I'm not jealous of them. I think they're moronic, but they're doing well for themselves.

Return to “OKBaby”