E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Unread post by lmmomSD »

^^^ This. I don't think that Jackson's going to even be able to say whether or not he likes pole vaulting (Jared has already talked about going to his meets) much less discuss his sexuality. Calvin too. It's fortunate that Jackson seems to be a natural athlete. Before that became obvious, I was worried about what would happen if he wasn't, and was a bookworm. The way Jared talked about cheering him on at his track and field meets, it sounded like it was a given. It's _going_ to happen. Same with missions, and marrying a nice Mormon girl.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by littlebaby »

All Ellie will have to say is "That doesn't make mommy very happy" and the boys will remember that their own feelings and thoughts are invalid if Ellie doesn't approve.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

What if that's what Jared's dark past was? The one where he saw a Psych?
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

Im confused by her, does she mean cycle as in period, ovulation, luteal phase or does she mean period and she cant bring herself to say the word? I never know which shes talking about

Also, watching the vlog the other day, god, Jared is either over the top laughing at shit, or crying and being an emotional feathery stroker.
Case in point, laughing as he was jumping on the trash.
Trash is not funny, it is boring as fck.

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

if one of their kids told them were gay, I think they'd throw holy water at them and then scream and run...

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Just for another perspective on the insurance thing.

I got married at 22, and stayed on my parent's insurance until I was 26. My dad worked for the government, so it cost him absolutely nothing to have me on his health insurance plan. My younger sister did the exact same thing... married at 22 and stayed on until 26. I have no idea what Ellie's dad does, but I just wanted to share that with some jobs come with really good benefits, and it covers everything. that will pay for everything. If that is the case, I personally think it would be silly for her parents to force her to get her own insurance. Especially because private insurance costs a fortune and it is sooo hard to find a good policy.

I do think given the amount of money they have that it is completely ridiculous to be freaking out about having to find insurance. She knew her birthday was coming up, and they make more money in a month than a lot of families make in a year.... so suck it up buttercups!

And I agree with a PP... I did not want to believe that she truly favored Calvin over Jackson, but between the sticker fiasco and her Penny comment..... Wow. I feel really bad for Jackson :(
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I found this website not long ago and just started commenting. Fun stuff :)

When Byan (daily bumps) was #1 on itunes chart (for like an hour) I looked at the reviews, which are basically of little teenagers... Anyway I started browsing around itunes and came across Jared and his dad released an album too but never mentioned it ever. Or did I miss it in their vlogs. I kept thinking they were quite humble to not use their subscribers to buy their album. Thoughts?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

winniewise wrote:With Ellie's talk about using ovulation tests every single day since she got her IUD out, it made me wonder if she realizes that the IUD doesn't prevent ovulation? I was also kind of confused when she said she thinks she is just about to start a period (cycle) because of cramping, then why is she testing every day? Does she even know when ovulation happens? I know that a lot of women get cramping around ovulation time, does she know that? If so, her daily testing would make sense.
Ikr. When exactly is day 1 of her cycle, in Ellie's head? Is it her first day of ovulation? Is it the first day of her period? Her saying she thinks she is just about to start a cycle is so obtusely ignorant. SMH. IF she means starting a 'cycle' is day 1 of her period she's literally throwing money down her laundry room toilet taking those ovulation tests every. single. day. Will she be taking one each day that's she's bleeding? My IQ has dropped several points just writing this post lol.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It blows me away how anyone who has been through infertility treatment at all is so clueless about how her body works. And the fact that her own mother never explained it to her is shameful. I'm with HS in the camp that one of the reasons she took so long to conceive Jackson was because she had no idea when she was ovulating. I want to send her one of those simple picture books that explains it. No big words, of course.
I wonder if the staff at her doctor's office argues over who has to check her in and out. "No! I had her last time! If I have to explain it to her again, my head is going to explode!" I would have a hard time not rolling my eyes.

JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

Jackson and Calvin walking all over the bowling alley with their muddy rain boots, wtf? Were they too cheap to rent shoes for the boys? They had small sizes, Boston was wearing bowling shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I was annoyed by them not letting the boys carry their own balls and put their own balls on the thing. Jared even made a comment that it was a 12 lb ball. Don't they make lighter balls for kids???

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:I want to send her one of those simple picture books that explains it. No big words, of course.
I wonder if the staff at her doctor's office argues over who has to check her in and out. "No! I had her last time!
PMSL
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

i think that if their kids came out as bisexual or gay jared may accept them, but ellie won't.
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

If l have to hear about their fence one more time l am going to combust.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

The yard expense continues to grow with nice fencing. It is still an awful lot or backyard.

No bike helmets...never going to change this group. My motto, all fun and games until something bad happens.
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

I just had to stop watching when Ellie was teaching the kids to slap themselves.

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Jackson: *asks nicely for a brownie*
Jared: "Okay, you can have one
Calvin: *screeches*
Jared: "you can have one too, Calvin."

They drive me crazy! They don't encourage Calvin to talk at all, he just screeches and gets whatever he wants.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

If she has PCOS, then she could get positive ovulation tests without ever ovulating. The nurse explained that to her on the phone, but I have a feeling that went right over her head.

And I agree that their children would never be comfortable coming out. Really, would anyone in their extended family accept them? Do E&J have any gay friends from YouTube?
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

We know very well how Ruby sees gay people so I am sure they all share the same "values."

Why does she want chickens?
Will she get to a point where she is content or will it always be Want Want Want?
Honestly, for someone who is 26 she is quite "accomplished" (for a lack of better word), in the sense that she has a husband, children, house.
The rest of people at 26 are still in university or just starting a career.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Vincere wrote:We know very well how Ruby sees gay people so I am sure they all share the same "values."

Why does she want chickens?
Will she get to a point where she is content or will it always be Want Want Want?
Honestly, for someone who is 26 she is quite "accomplished" (for a lack of better word), in the sense that she has a husband, children, house.
The rest of people at 26 are still in university or just starting a career.
I don't understand why she would get chickens in that neighborhood. Isn't it illegal in most neighborhoods. Her neighbors will hate her for the noise and smell.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”