Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by charmed596 »

Wouldn't be surprised if she didn't let him call or told him not to. Still 100% shitty of Drake tho.

Personal: my birthday falls on mothers day sometimes and when I turned 15 my dad got PISSED at me because I didn't call my step mom. But they didn't call me and it was MY birthday! I got grounded for a week (the ONLY time in my life) and I'm still mad about it.

I could see the twins holding onto this a long time, ESPECIALLY with Mess making a big deal of it online, I could see her making a big deal of it at home. Makes me more angry that "super dad" didn't post a happy birthday online too
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Victoria3 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... a84858.jpg[/img]

Did anyone see Jessssssssss' new bio on YouTube?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao she is really trying hard to make her life sound less fucked up than it actually is but it's still showing all of her trashiness! Image She has 4 from past relationships? Lol, try: A teen relationship and 2 marriages to a deadbeat.

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

chelsieross7 wrote:How the hell does she have the physical and emotional energy for all of that in such a short time?
Because her time span is demented. 6 months is 2 years in Jess years.

I like how she claims she didn't know where her life was going, okay Jessssss...#AdventuresofaBabyTrapper #BabyDaddyCollector #SearchingForSoulmateNumber572826

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Subscribe to be come part of our family...

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BE A PART OF YOUR JACKED UP FAMILY YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Jeybee27 wrote:As a parent you shield your young kids from heartbreak as much as possible. Jessica seems like she hypes up the kids about drake calling or taking them and then when he doesn't show up she's probably like "sorry, your daddy doesn't care about you", then posts them all heart broken or her little rant on snapchat. As a mother, I don't understand how someone could constantly set their child up for disappointment.
I dislike Jess as much as the next person but some of you paint her as this horrible mother she most likely really isn't. Yeah she could handle the whole thing with Drake better but I doubt she tells the twins he doesn't love them or care about them.
Last edited by dazzled on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Also fuck Drake, fuck Chris, who's not like a father to them just because they're not as young and impressable as Landen, and fuck Jess for going along with it,
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

ytmdlover27 wrote:I seriously am so sad for the twins! I can't believe Drake would DARE to leave them hanging like that even on their birthday! But you know what pisses me off more? Messica playing the perfect, innocent parent. If it wasn't because all she wants is a man to knock her up, she could have potentially have searched, and found a father figure to all FOUR of her kids, not just Landen. If she had been patient and thought about her kids, she could have found someone who wouldn't make distinctions between Lilia, Twins, Landen and their bio kid. I swear, we can blame Drake and Chris as much as we want, but the only one who is guilty is her! Poor boys! If they were given to me I would take them! Specially Kyson, because at least Messica prefers Kaden.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Lol yes it's Jessica's fault that Drake didn't wish his children a happy birthday. Okayyyy, great logic.

But yes she should have put off dating and only dated a man who loved all of the children equally, that I will agree with you on.

ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

cjl123 wrote:
ytmdlover27 wrote:I seriously am so sad for the twins! I can't believe Drake would DARE to leave them hanging like that even on their birthday! But you know what pisses me off more? Messica playing the perfect, innocent parent. If it wasn't because all she wants is a man to knock her up, she could have potentially have searched, and found a father figure to all FOUR of her kids, not just Landen. If she had been patient and thought about her kids, she could have found someone who wouldn't make distinctions between Lilia, Twins, Landen and their bio kid. I swear, we can blame Drake and Chris as much as we want, but the only one who is guilty is her! Poor boys! If they were given to me I would take them! Specially Kyson, because at least Messica prefers Kaden.

Lol yes it's Jessica's fault that Drake didn't wish his children a happy birthday. Okayyyy, great logic.

But yes she should have put off dating and only dated a man who loved all of the children equally, that I will agree with you on.

Yes, it is her fault, because she continues to fall into the same path EVERY SINGLE TIME. Blame the men, but she was in a relationship 4 months after breaking up with Gabe. Pregnant 2/3 months after, and even when he cheated, she took him back only to get pregnant again. You can't fix stupid, sorry. She gave him THERE kids not knowing him and rushing into things and accepting continuous infidelity. Now, she continued the same path YET again with Staby. Looking for another relationship when her youngest was what...like 6 months!? Again, didn't know him and starting living with him without thinking about it. Sorry, but it is ALL her fault. If you allow men, they will push you until you allow it. If you show character and respect, they will give the same in return. She doesn't care about her kids, she puts them last, in her mind she only wants a family and it doesn't matter how much her kids get hurt. Drake is a POS and so is Chris, but Messica allowed it.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

storeynyx wrote:
sadie wrote:Has this been discussed?

Wow. If that's true, that really sucks for the twins. And either way, how absolutely lovely (not) of their mother to post it all over the internet

Wow, that really sucks, if it's true. Sorry for being a little passive agressive now, but I bet people defending Drake would probably say "Oh, maybe he just had a long day at work, after all he has to pay for the kids she planned...".
Ok, got it out of my system, done.

As soon as I saw it, I immediatly knew why she posted it all over the internet. It's us. We are constantly arguing about whether Drake is a better father than Jess will admit, or if he's one of the worst. So she posts this, expecting it to float around in this forum, to prove that he is ineed a shitty father to them.
ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

Captain Smooth wrote:
storeynyx wrote:
sadie wrote:Has this been discussed?

Wow. If that's true, that really sucks for the twins. And either way, how absolutely lovely (not) of their mother to post it all over the internet

Wow, that really sucks, if it's true. Sorry for being a little passive agressive now, but I bet people defending Drake would probably say "Oh, maybe he just had a long day at work, after all he has to pay for the kids she planned...".
Ok, got it out of my system, done.

As soon as I saw it, I immediatly knew why she posted it all over the internet. It's us. We are constantly arguing about whether Drake is a better father than Jess will admit, or if he's one of the worst. So she posts this, expecting it to float around in this forum, to prove that he is ineed a shitty father to them.
Personally, I can't stand Drake or Chris. To me they are the same exact POS. I mean, they both only care for the kids while they are raising them and once gone don't care anymore. But honestly Messica has chosen this her self. She keeps falling into the same path not caring how much her kids will get hurt.

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Hate Jess' posey pictures of her kids.. would love more candid pictures of them playing or something
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
kecx12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kecx12 »

Not tring to defend Drake but I know Natalie had a death in her family and the funeral was yesterday, and there was probably a wake on the twins' birthday. I had a relative die around my birthday once and my birthday took a backseat and we celebrated the next week once everything calmed down. I think it'd be understandable if he was a little preoccupied over the past few days, just my opinion.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

cjl123 wrote:

Honestly the lengths some people will go to on this forum to blame jess for drake being a deadbeat kind of astonishes me. it's like y'all think she should just let him do whatever he wants and bend over backwards to accommodate him whenever he decides he MIGHT want to be involved with his kids, and if he doesn't it's HER fault for being a bitch. Jess isn't the world's greatest mom but honestly you guys straight up make shit up about her (i bet she told drake not to call the twins on their bday! - no mom would EVER do that) as an excuse for why she drove poor maligned drake away from his children. even though we know objectively he's a shitty dad. he's not there for his kids because he doesn't want to be - it really is that simple. he's legally entitled to time he doesn't take because he doesn't want to. there are so many things to criticise jess for because her life is a damned mess - why resort to making stuff up?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

kecx12 wrote:Not tring to defend Drake but I know Natalie had a death in her family and the funeral was yesterday, and there was probably a wake on the twins' birthday. I had a relative die around my birthday once and my birthday took a backseat and we celebrated the next week once everything calmed down. I think it'd be understandable if he was a little preoccupied over the past few days, just my opinion.

Nope. Not an excuse. Sure, if he had a birthday party planned... then maybe it might have been delayed a week. But to not even call them is shit parenting. Especially as they put so much effort into Landen's birthday, which was just a few weeks ago.
kecx12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kecx12 »

Chatabox wrote:
kecx12 wrote:Not tring to defend Drake but I know Natalie had a death in her family and the funeral was yesterday, and there was probably a wake on the twins' birthday. I had a relative die around my birthday once and my birthday took a backseat and we celebrated the next week once everything calmed down. I think it'd be understandable if he was a little preoccupied over the past few days, just my opinion.

Nope. Not an excuse. Sure, if he had a birthday party planned... then maybe it might have been delayed a week. But to not even call them is shit parenting. Especially as they put so much effort into Landen's birthday, which was just a few weeks ago.
I'm sorry but I don't believe a single word that that piece of trailer trash says. She knows that Drake doesn't have public social media and isn't gonna challenge anything she says because of all the backlash from last time so she says whatever she wants to. We will never what truly happens behind closed doors. And from personal experience I find that those facebook rants from moms about their exes tend to be pretty fabricated so they can get sympathy and praise from people.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I agree that Drake could have taken 5 minutes of his day to call them. Even though Natalie needed him I'm sure she would have understood if he wanted to call his two sons to wish them a happy birthday. Those poor boys must have been crushed.

Jess shouldn't have posted it on social media though, it would have been more appropriate to express her feelings in private.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
kecx12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kecx12 »

Just being honest here but I don't think that I would've given two f's if my dad didn't call me on my birthday when I was 5. If it happened when I was older then ya I would've been hurt, but I just don't see a 5 year old being crushed about something like that, unless Jess purposely hyped it up like someone else said. Maybe 5 year olds are more emotional and mature than they were when I was 5, but I feel like the boys thought and said nothing about it.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Tthe fact that the twins may or may not care (not every 5 y/o is the same, and Landen's birthday was just a few weeks ago and they know he threw a party for him...) doesn't change the fact that Drake is a piece of shit who can't even get off his ass for his kids' birthday.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

No wtf it's his 5 year old twin sons birthday.
coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

The only thing I'm getting out of this situation is that Messica is a cum dumpster who will let any common Molesto trailer trash get his hands on those rash covered tits of hers. How many fucking times can you make the same mistake of dating shitty people at her age??? Seriously!?!?!??!

Return to “JesssFam”