Unread post by Panda714 »

Maybe she always gets pregnant so she can have an excuse to eat shit food lol
soma31
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by soma31 »

Panda714 wrote:Maybe she always gets pregnant so she can have an excuse to eat shit food lol
The irony is that being pregnant just ends up making her diet choices look even worse. Like she obviously doesn't care about the baby enough to actually provide it with the nutrients it needs to develop properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She and Tayler could be BFFs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Panda714 wrote:She and Tayler could be BFFs
"Looking at this belly I think boy for sure" what does that even mean?! Hahaha you're 5 weeks.

I find it hilarious when girls find out they're pregnant and right away pass off their natural bloat as a baby bump. Like, no that was there a month ago when you weren't pregnant. I don't think people realize how small and hidden the uterus is when it's empty and how long it really takes for baby to show. Even the first couple of weeks of baby bloat (when it finally does show up) aren't really "baby"
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

That reminds me, did anyone see when tayler posted that she felt the baby hiccup? And then she googled if you could feel it that earlier and google told her no but she's been pregnant so many times that she knows what it feels like and she knows it was hiccups.
1. It's not possible, you didn't feel hiccups.
2. If you've been pregnant so much and you know, why'd you have to google it? Wouldn't that mean you know you can't feel anything yet?
3. You're an idiot.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I'm new to this topic but I have a question. Who is the new baby's father and who is this guy that she's in bed with on snapchat?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Panda714 wrote:She and Tayler could be BFFs
Plus, you can see how hard she's arching her back to push her belly out. And that sentence about the gender reveal? WTF was that? "At birth at the very last three weeks"? It made no sense.
This is just mean, but she has some man hands. It looks like another person holding her boob.
Carlie Butler does the same thing with the crap diet. She ate McDonald's, doughnuts and ice cream all the time before she got pregnant, why blame the poor baby on it now? Baby doesn't want that. Baby wants nutrients!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Pineapples wrote:I'm new to this topic but I have a question. Who is the new baby's father and who is this guy that she's in bed with on snapchat?
Her ex husband is the baby's father even if she doesn't wanna say it out loud lol the guy is some poor loser that probably doesn't wanna get a job and needed a place to live so he started dating Tayler.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Pineapples wrote:I'm new to this topic but I have a question. Who is the new baby's father and who is this guy that she's in bed with on snapchat?
Chuckie is the father (Tayler has also but admitted that in various screenshots from Instagram) and the new guy is some weirdy boyfriend she picked up from god knows where who apparently stays over at her house and sleeps in her bed despite the fact she's pregnant WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S BABY and has THREE YOUNG VULNERABLE CHILDREN to take care of.
AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

Mummyandthree wrote:Does it shit anyone else off that she constantly posts pictures of the CRAP she eats and captions it "Pregnancy cravings..."?

*EYE FUCKING ROLL TAYLER*

You can't pass off every single piece of shit you eat as a pregnancy craving. Face it, you have a crap diet and like to eat rubbish.... I have.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Tbh, I'd eat Tim Hortons all day everyday if I could.. But that's just because my Canadian blood consists of maple syrup and Tim Hortons coffee.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
flippityflop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flippityflop »

Another admission of paternity. She is absolutely the stupidest human being alive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I don't think she realizes that chuckie can still see this baby even if she leaves him off the birth certificate, he will just have to submit a DNA test to prove it.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bitches will never support Chuckie......until Tayler swears he's changed then fuck us on YTMD for talking about what we know nothing about lol
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

As soon as she declares he's changed and they are going to make their amazing little family work then everyone will be all over it like a rash on instagram. Then when it goes wrong, they slate him. Talk about change your mind like the weather, the people who follow her literally just agree with anything and everything she does!
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I can't fucking stand the way she keeps saying "I'm done being quiet!" When were you ever quiet!? I find it so immature that her reaction to having an argument with the Herrons was to bring this old shit up again so her minions will talk shit about Chuckie and kiss her ass.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

He's got a post up on his Facebook right now. Apparently his paycheck got deposited in to her bank account somehow and he's pissed off about it because she's keeping the money. That's why she's running her mouth. Bitch he pays you child support and you wanna steall his paycheck now ?

I'll see if I can get a screenshot before he takes it down.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I think he has every right to start shit with you, Tayler. He actually works for his money. You aren't entitled to a cent of his paycheck other than the child support he pays you. It is not his responsibility to pay for anything to do with you or your flavor of the week. He doesn't even have to do shit for baby #4 if he doesn't want to.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

leem91 wrote:I think he has every right to start shit with you, Tayler. He actually works for his money. You aren't entitled to a cent of his paycheck other than the child support he pays you. It is not his responsibility to pay for anything to do with you or your flavor of the week. He doesn't even have to do shit for baby #4 if he doesn't want to.

How does that even happen? HIS paycheck went into her account and the bank can't do anything? That's so fucked up.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

He didn't really go in to any more details but I certainly don't get it . He said he's gonna get it straightened out on Monday in one of the comments
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Slay, Charles.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”