TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

leem91 wrote:He's got a post up on his Facebook right now. Apparently his paycheck got deposited in to her bank account somehow and he's pissed off about it because she's keeping the money. That's why she's running her mouth. Bitch he pays you child support and you wanna steall his paycheck now ?

I'll see if I can get a screenshot before he takes it down.

Of course she's keeping the money, she thinks him and everyone else in the world owes her. She's extremely selfish and always will be, she reminds me of the seagulls from Finding Nemo that go "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!" because of her selfish needs. Everything is hers, or she's always owed something or needing money for useless shit.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by leem91 »

She's gotta buy all that fox shit that her kid will use maybe one or two times before she decides she needs to pawn it.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Lmao Tayler there was nothing cool or supernatural about that gender reveal. Give it up. She really is delusional if she thought that video was any good at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

She probably already spent all that money on Taco Bell and dumbass Easter things.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:She probably already spent all that money on Taco Bell and dumbass Easter things.

And more ugly Hot Topic t-shirts
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Panda714 wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Does she expect a shout out from the Supernatural Facebook page?
Snort. Yep, Jensen and Jared are going to show up at your Section 8 housing with Castiel in tow. Keep dreaming.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Panda714 wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Does she expect a shout out from the Supernatural Facebook page?
Snort. Yep, Jensen and Jared are going to show up at your Section 8 housing with Castiel in tow. Keep dreaming.

I'd be embarrassed to show ANYONE that, let alone people I look up too

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Wow so Chuckie and his family call her out for not returning his money and in response she has a tantrum and posts all over social media about how abusive he is and that his family are stressing her out? Tayler you're a piece of shit, stop being a vulture and go earn your own money.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

How on earth did his paycheck get deposited in her account? Is his check garnished for child support? It seems like that's the only reason they would have her account number. I can't imagine any other reason for _his_ work to have her account number. I would get my job to put a reversal on that check so fast!

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Does she not realize that by saying he abused her for 7/8 years just makes it obvious he's her new baby daddy? Math folks. It's important
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Panda714 wrote:Does she not realize that by saying he abused her for 7/8 years just makes it obvious he's her new baby daddy? Math folks. It's important
She admitted it. She said she's not gonna let him or his family see this new baby at all.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Jeybee27 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:Does she not realize that by saying he abused her for 7/8 years just makes it obvious he's her new baby daddy? Math folks. It's important
She admitted it. She said she's not gonna let him or his family see this new baby at all.
She'll be singing a different tune when the baby needs a car seat/diapers/anything or when she wants a break so she can be the "teenager she never got to be".

And the only way I can think of that chuckies job would have taylers account number is if maybe he elected to have a set amount from his paycheck deposited into her account every pay period. Not through actual child support but like through his job. I know it's an option I've always been offered through my jobs. Then maybe his payroll department fucked up and I don't see how they could fix it. He's at her mercy honestly.

hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

It probably has to do with child support taking out more than they should have and her not giving back the difference...in which case I'm sure she can get in trouble

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tayler: I will NOT let them see this baby! No way!

Tayler in a few months: Chuckie and his family haven't helped me with ANYTHING, everything this baby has is what *I* have bought! I'm struggling so much and they won't give me a damn dime! Chuckie is a deadbeat dad!

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

When you expose yourself because you're petty as fuck and can't resist talking shit about your ex on social media.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omfg she needs to STOP talking about him lol she's just making herself look even stupider.

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

lily1995 wrote:When you expose yourself because you're petty as fuck and can't resist talking shit about your ex on social media.
For a mother of three (soon to be four) I honestly can't believe how immature she is

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I find that joke pretty sick considering she aborted a baby just months ago because the situation didn't suit her. This situation is much worse than with Kevin but this baby is lucky chuckie is the dad cause otherwise it would've been gone by now
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Seriously how tf do her brain dead minions not see her bullshit? They're saying Chuckie is scum because she is blasting that he apparently put hands on her but she said Kevin was worse and even said he never hit her.

HOW DO THEY NOT SEE?!

The worst part to me is that who knows. Kevin and his family may have been her chance. Maybe they were decent people who would have helped her grow and mature. But nah, she took a vacuum to her cunt the minute her welfare checks were in danger

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”