Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

E_8 wrote:Nothing new to report in today's vlog. Sam acts like a child at Chuck E. Cheese and challenges everyone to see who can get the most tickets. He wins and gloats like a 10 year old about it. Also says he's going to "test people's honesty" by dropping tickets on the ground and seeing if anyone takes them. Ugh.
I would have felt bad if a little child did pick up those tickets because you know Sam would go mentally crazy and make the child cry for sure!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Did anyone notice the absurd amount of clothes the baby has??? :-o

I thought this was another vlog full of "in your face" to negative comments. Sam's ego and narcissism can't take it. He's blocked all the naysayers, so comments are mostly full 'o love, but once in a while someone complains, and he addresses it in the next vlog. I saw someone say to Nia (it wasn't mean at all) that it was always best to just be yourself, and that she wasn't getting that vibe from Nia. Nia actually commented right away (very rare!) and said "really!! I think that's funny because you don't know me,except for the vlogs and I am totally myself". Bet that person isn't watching anymore!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JLPC wrote:Did anyone notice the absurd amount of clothes the baby has??? :-o

I thought this was another vlog full of "in your face" to negative comments. Sam's ego and narcissism can't take it. He's blocked all the naysayers, so comments are mostly full 'o love, but once in a while someone complains, and he addresses it in the next vlog. I saw someone say to Nia (it wasn't mean at all) that it was always best to just be yourself, and that she wasn't getting that vibe from Nia. Nia actually commented right away (very rare!) and said "really!! I think that's funny because you don't know me,except for the vlogs and I am totally myself". Bet that person isn't watching anymore!
I absolutely agree. I don't get an "authentic" vibe from Nia at all. She's like a Duggar. That split second that she flashed at Sam when he stuck the spoon in her nose was one of the few authentic moments I've seen from her. She always has this "I'm so happy! I love everything and everyone!", Valium in the Kool aid look. Nobody is that happy all the time, especially when married to a jerk like Sam.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:

I absolutely agree. I don't get an "authentic" vibe from Nia at all. She's like a Duggar. That split second that she flashed at Sam when he stuck the spoon in her nose was one of the few authentic moments I've seen from her. She always has this "I'm so happy! I love everything and everyone!", Valium in the Kool aid look. Nobody is that happy all the time, especially when married to a jerk like Sam.

This vlog is turning more into a "redneck reality show" if you ask me - they all overact for the camera and the kids are sometimes told what to say - especially Symphony, Nia is the mastermind behind that....her freaking out over the "sissy and juliet" bonding time is just overplayed and ridiculous!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

lmmomSD wrote:

I've never liked them, but if you go back and compare, they behave much more naturally in the earlier vlogs. Nia's SUPER HAPPY ALL THE TIME!!! persona is definitely a put-on.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I get weird, flirtatious vibes from the way Sam interacts with Jessica. It is very uncomfortable to watch.

I haven't been watching often but saw the most recent two videos and it was the first time I have noticed how weird and babyish Symphony acts. It made me feel sad for her. My daughter is 9, and I can remember her at age 6 or 7ish, and she did not act like that nor did any of her friends or classmates. I feel like Sam and Nia probably are causing her to be that way because they are not normal people themselves.

I used to think they were a fairly nice family with a lot of shitty parenting decisions. But now...There is just this very off vibe to the entire family. They just aren't quite right. It's kind of spooky honestly.
kate91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kate91 »

I feel like they really are a weird family lol. Nia is just so fake. I don't remember her being like this a year ago. This was definitely recently like someone else said. She acts like she's happy 100% of the time when lbr she most definitely is not with that husband of hers. Sam..no words tbh. He's insane. I stopped 'hate watching' them a few months ago when things got even worse than before, and watched a vlog a few days ago, and well they're getting more and more annoying. Can't stand them.
I've always thought Symphony was strange. She's almost 7 and acts like she's 3. I mean, her parents are to blame ofc when they still put her in a freaking stroller and baby talk her. Not to mention the fact that she cries over everything. Is this normal for an almost 7 yr old? I remember when she sobbed (like actually sobbed) when she lost her tooth. I know every kid is different and I feel bad for saying this, but man, she really is weird.
Also, I find the term 'daddy daughter date' so creepy. I'm sure the intentions are good but can they seriously just call it something else?! And on top of that, every time they do go out (symphony and sam), it's just so awkward. Sam clearly prefers Abram cause you know he's a boy and all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kate91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kate91 »

I feel like they really are a weird family lol. Nia is just so fake. I don't remember her being like this a year ago. This was definitely recently like someone else said. She acts like she's happy 100% of the time when lbr she most definitely is not with that husband of hers. Sam..no words tbh. He's insane. I stopped 'hate watching' them a few months ago when things got even worse than before, and watched a vlog a few days ago, and well they're getting more and more annoying. Can't stand them.
I've always thought Symphony was strange. She's almost 7 and acts like she's 3. I mean, her parents are to blame ofc when they still put her in a freaking stroller and baby talk her. Not to mention the fact that she cries over everything. Is this normal for an almost 7 yr old? I remember when she sobbed (like actually sobbed) when she lost her tooth. I know every kid is different and I feel bad for saying this, but man, she really is weird.
Also, I find the term 'daddy daughter date' so creepy. I'm sure the intentions are good but can they seriously just call it something else?! And on top of that, every time they do go out (symphony and sam), it's just so awkward. Sam clearly prefers Abram cause you know he's a boy and all

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Did you see this picture on their twitter page? Juliet at Chuck E Cheese with no shoes on? EWWW - that is one of the most disgusting things a parent could do! She should just walk around barefoot in a gas station bathroom at this point - who knows she probably already has!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Did you see this picture on their twitter page? Juliet at Chuck E Cheese with no shoes on? EWWW - that is one of the most disgusting things a parent could do! She should just walk around barefoot in a gas station bathroom at this point - who knows she probably already has!
I currently live in Florida so I'm not sure if this is just a southern thing (though I'm not native to Florida and I've never seen it happen anywhere else), but I have regularly seen people going into the gas station barefoot. Sam and Nia definitely strike me as those kinds of people.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

kate91 wrote:I feel like they really are a weird family lol. Nia is just so fake. I don't remember her being like this a year ago. This was definitely recently like someone else said. She acts like she's happy 100% of the time when lbr she most definitely is not with that husband of hers. Sam..no words tbh. He's insane. I stopped 'hate watching' them a few months ago when things got even worse than before, and watched a vlog a few days ago, and well they're getting more and more annoying. Can't stand them.
Also, I find the term 'daddy daughter date' so creepy. I'm sure the intentions are good but can they seriously just call it something else?! And on top of that, every time they do go out (symphony and sam), it's just so awkward. Sam clearly prefers Abram cause you know he's a boy and all Image

Honestly this is all my thoughts in one post. You've got the nail on the head lol
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
I am pretty sure that there are very few floors to be found anywhere that are more disgustingly filthy than Chuck E Cheese. The whole place is a petri dish. Is it too much to put some socks on her? *shudder*
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyGnome »

So I got behind on the vlogs again so I know this happened a few days ago, but I just had to comment on that scene in the car with Sam. That was so psychotic, even for him. I really think he's truly lost lol.

I think in the past I've been in a bit of denial over Nia, or maybe more like made excuses for her behavior. But u guys are right, she comes across as inauthentic. Thank you for helping me see the light lol. And other long time viewers who posted that she wasn't like this before, I agree with u guys.

As far as her snarky reply to a comment, that also doesn't, to me, seems like something she would have done in the past. I know what she said was subtle, but I still don't know what they hope to accomplish responding to comments the past couple weeks. Seems like a risky thing to do when you depend on vlogging as your sole income source, even if the comments aren't exactly nice...
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Sam waking up his kids with a blowtorch as an "April Fool's joke".

Guess he's experiencing another breakdown.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
This family is seriously creepy and messed up! First of all NIa is the worst actress on the planet - she clearly tries really hard and needs to stop! Sam walking around the house with a blowtorch - what psychopath! Nia just became a "protective" mom and jokingly attacked Sam in the kitchen which looked really stupid and messed up. What is the with the title? Sam needs some mental help!

Symphany throwing food on Sam's face was just a cry for help at this point - they are pure trailer trash! What kind of messed up "april fools" pranks do these strange people come up with? Their house is so dirty and gross, like instead of doing party favours for people why doesn't Nia spend some time cleaning up their home? We all know Sam will never do anything so it's just a matter of time before they start finding bugs or rodents in that place! Sam and his brothers being super weird at the concert - part of me wished someone would tell Sam off and make him leave hahaha
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

A lot of people are upset in the comments about the clickbait title ("our son lost his arm!"). It's only a matter of time before Sam and/or Nia start sending out rude replies. Someone said it earlier today (sorry, I forgot who it was), but they really are disrespectful to the people who are providing them with their only source of income...
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

mormonts wrote:Sam waking up his kids with a blowtorch as an "April Fool's joke".

Guess he's experiencing another breakdown.
JFC. And his dip shit of a wife follows him into the kids bedrooms filming him. And. Laughing!! Nia is so brain washed by her religion that she has become a negligent mother in order to fulfill her mandate as a submissive wife; even when her husband is clearly mentally insane.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

E_8 wrote:A lot of people are upset in the comments about the clickbait title ("our son lost his arm!"). It's only a matter of time before Sam and/or Nia start sending out rude replies. Someone said it earlier today (sorry, I forgot who it was), but they really are disrespectful to the people who are providing them with their only source of income...
The longest thread protesting the click bait title has been removed, and the brainwashed minions are attacking anyone who didn't like the title. No replies from Sam and Nia, and the title hasn't been changed. This one is getting more views than any in the last couple of weeks. NO one is criticizing the the blowtorch scene, which IMO was horrifying. Sam is in manic mode with all the over the top screaming and the end scene at the concert (crowd surfing and screaming hystericaly). Again, these vlogs aren't suitable for the 9-12 yr old crowd who, as many say, "just LIVE" for their vids. Damn, where are their parents??!! I didn't understand if Nana really got her hand slammed in the car door. Can anyone clarify? If she did, why didn't Nia run for some ice?

Did anyone see the live vlog at the bowling alley on Sunday? I don't know, maybe it was spur of the moment, and they'd been somewhere else, but the outfit Nia was wearing was hilarious for bowling. A big, flowy, chiffon-looking caftan and her hair in a top knot that kept falling over. I mean, I know she has plenty of jeans and t-shirts which is what normal people wear to go bowling. There was more to dislike in that live vid; i.e. Sam so intent to be the winner, dishing out teasing, but not being able to take it.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

My favorite comment was the person who kept going though replying to people all "THERE'S HUMOR IN EVERYTHING". That really shows how young their audience base is, imo. There are plenty of situations that are completely humorless. If Sam made, for example, a Holocaust joke, I bet that will still be the response from their audience.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JLPC wrote:
E_8 wrote:A lot of people are upset in the comments about the clickbait title ("our son lost his arm!"). It's only a matter of time before Sam and/or Nia start sending out rude replies. Someone said it earlier today (sorry, I forgot who it was), but they really are disrespectful to the people who are providing them with their only source of income...
The longest thread protesting the click bait title has been removed, and the brainwashed minions are attacking anyone who didn't like the title. No replies from Sam and Nia, and the title hasn't been changed. This one is getting more views than any in the last couple of weeks. NO one is criticizing the the blowtorch scene, which IMO was horrifying. Sam is in manic mode with all the over the top screaming and the end scene at the concert (crowd surfing and screaming hystericaly). Again, these vlogs aren't suitable for the 9-12 yr old crowd who, as many say, "just LIVE" for their vids. Damn, where are their parents??!! I didn't understand if Nana really got her hand slammed in the car door. Can anyone clarify? If she did, why didn't Nia run for some ice?

Did anyone see the live vlog at the bowling alley on Sunday? I don't know, maybe it was spur of the moment, and they'd been somewhere else, but the outfit Nia was wearing was hilarious for bowling. A big, flowy, chiffon-looking caftan and her hair in a top knot that kept falling over. I mean, I know she has plenty of jeans and t-shirts which is what normal people wear to go bowling. There was more to dislike in that live vid; i.e. Sam so intent to be the winner, dishing out teasing, but not being able to take it.
Sam probably has his brothers go through the comments and delete them as well, the fact that Nia has joined the "crazy train" is beyond insane! I am just waiting for the day when the kids start getting teased in school about their obnoxious father and over-acting mother - that should be an eye opener!

Return to “Sam and Nia”