tvobaby27
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

twomommies wrote:
mookiepoop wrote:Wouldn't she have had Kevin's baby by now or sometime soon? I bet it was a boy.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
It would've been this month. I expect a post about it soon with #prochoice #abortionstory hashtags

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
She had a thing on SC defending her abortion this morning, but now it's gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

it doesn't hurt your feelings.... Yeah you KEEP saying that..

And yes you will respond, you'll screenshot, delete, then make a post about it.... Exactly like you did here....

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

Mummyandthree wrote:Image Image it doesn't hurt your feelings.... Yeah you KEEP saying that..

And yes you will respond, you'll screenshot, delete, then make a post about it.... Exactly like you did here....

Who has the time to constantly monitor their social media sites for comments (good or bad) ImageImage

Tay straighten out your priorities, you have 3 kids about to have a 4th and you are over there worrying about petty shit.

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

Her new IG post is priceless,
"got bitches I never met mad at me"

Really Tay? Do tell [HOT BEVERAGE]️

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Didn't she break that by jumping over it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

...because this one belongs to chuckie
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She literally makes me nauseous. There's no other reason why you didn't want that baby but want this one. No. Reason. And Now she's saying that black eye (from the pic) was when she was 6 weeks pregnant with this baby. That makes lol honestly because that was literally right after we were all calling her out on getting pregnant by her abuser and she was swearing up and down that he changed. That's the ONLY reason why she didn't blast him all over social media when it happened like she's done the last thousand times. She'll be back with him before this baby is born so I wish she would shut the fuck up already.

tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... b51276.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... b9fad2.jpg[/img]

Just want to put these here before she deletes.

This girl. No words.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

You can tell just by the way she's typing and the words she's using that she doesn't have a legitimate answer as to why she aborted that baby and not this one. She very much wanted that child and we all know it; if you don't want the child you're carrying you don't pick out a name for it, tell your children about it, and start preparing for it like she did. She wanted the child, but the problem was that the child belonged to Kevin and she no longer wanted anything to do with him and knew she couldn't manipulate him like Chuckie because Chuckie is a moron. Plain and simple.

[E] Idiot? He's DONE IT BEFORE and you WILLINGLY went back to him (for the umpteenth time) and you WILLINGLY conceived a child with him :| fucking take that thing down too btw, you need to stop airing out his and your dirty laundry on social media. It's NO ONE else's business.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Shame if his probation officer found out?! She does realize she violated her own protection order right?!
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Panda714 wrote:Shame if his probation officer found out?! She does realize she violated her own protection order right?!

EXACTLY! She's so stupid.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I'm sure his probation officer already knows about Maryland considering they have access to his records.

Also sorry but she's the dumb ass that went right back to him so I have no sympathy that he beat her again. She knew it would happen again and she willingly went right back. She will again too before next year.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Let's say the money thing doesn't get sorted out and he can't afford gas to and from work so he loses his job. If he can't make money then he can't pay child support and then what Tayler?!?!? You don't have any spending money so not only will it screw him but it'll screw you too dumbass. Same if he ends up going to jail.

She is an idiot. I hope her minions wisen up like I did. She is a pathetic human and a poor excuse of a mother.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

So regarding the black eye,

She was all over instagram right after she found out she was pregnant, and two weeks later she was getting the shit kicked out of her but as I recall she was still posting about being in love and so happy to have a fourth baby?

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Sleepybirds wrote:So regarding the black eye,

She was all over instagram right after she found out she was pregnant, and two weeks later she was getting the shit kicked out of her but as I recall she was still posting about being in love and so happy to have a fourth baby?

And also being in and out of hospital with bleeding due to the type of heammorage cased by trauma.... Interesting.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I don't condone Chuckie's behaviour but I honestly don't care how abusive he is. She's not some helpless brainwashed victim. She's got away from him plenty of times, she constantly acknowledges that abusers never change and we all know she's not scared to put her hands on someone either. She went back to him again and purposely got pregnant knowing that she was putting herself, her kids and unborn child in danger.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:I don't condone Chuckie's behaviour but I honestly don't care how abusive he is. She's not some helpless brainwashed victim. She's got away from him plenty of times, she constantly acknowledges that abusers never change and we all know she's not scared to put her hands on someone either. She went back to him again and purposely got pregnant knowing that she was putting herself, her kids and unborn child in danger.
Exactly. She's been violent to him as well from the beginning(the Alesana car kicking incident)so it's not like she's been an innocent gaslighted victim. She manipulates just as much as he does and honestly I wonder if maybe HE has changed but she hasn't?
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Sorry to de-rail this thread, I haven't followed Tayler since before this baby; what's the deal with everyone thinking Jakoby isn't Chuckie's? Is there a thread or screenshots or something in which this is discussed?

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pianogossiper wrote:Sorry to de-rail this thread, I haven't followed Tayler since before this baby; what's the deal with everyone thinking Jakoby isn't Chuckie's? Is there a thread or screenshots or something in which this is discussed?

Not really it's just speculation based on him not favoring Chuckie physically plus there having been a protection order she claims to have violated when he was conceived
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

In her 14th week pregnancy vlog didn't she basically admit chuckie is the father? Crying how he's not there this time and it's her last baby and the father won't be there. I swear every pregnancy she loses more brain cells. I really hope those kids grow up and beat the odds. Cringing at the fact I remember I had my first child when she had 2 and now my child is 3 and my ONLY and she's about to have 4 kids
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”