8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Maybe she waits till schools almost over so that he can pass the homeschooling test and she doesn't have to teach him the school did, but she gets credit! Just a though I was homeschooled for a few years and we had a test at the end of the year we had to pass to move onto the next grade, it was a proctored test too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
walrusboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by walrusboy »

clickbait title today...but i'm happy they said no to the seller. that almost happened to my parents and the bank had approved them and the only thing that kept them from buying land was a realtor friend who said it was iffy.

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

If Chad has behavioral problems, maybe he needs counseling, not Ruby's shitty homeschooling.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Have anyone noticed that Rubys children don't seem happy like Bonnies. They don't naturally smile or seem close to their mother at all. When they joke it's usually about making fun of eachother and all that buying stuff and being cute towards one another sometimes feels staged by the mother. I sense that something is in the air at times. You can tell by Julie, Abbie and Chad cause they give hints here and there. It feels like there's a cloud over the family.

I wrote an earlier post that I've seen Chad jokingly being a little bit ruff towards Russel, as Russel is much younger than him. Chad sometimes looks so mad, like he doesn't know what to do with his anger and Ruby just, don't notice. Abby might feel the same way as Chad but she's a girl and an introvert so she keeps it to herself and mother thinks it's because she's the nicer child but if you look closely and read her expressions you would know better. I don't blame the kids though, just things that I've observed...
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

For whatever reason I kinda felt bad/sad for Ruby for not buying the lot, we know she really dreams to get a new house.
However, why does she need to be approved for a bank loan?
Maybe YT doesn't pay as well as we anticipated.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

It depends on their earlier depts and other loans. I've also read somewhere or heard that mormons pay 10% of their income to the church...
But it will work out for them. If Ellie and Jared two stay at home parents could build a house on one income then...
walrusboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by walrusboy »

Vincere wrote:For whatever reason I kinda felt bad/sad for Ruby for not buying the lot, we know she really dreams to get a new house.
Even if you make lets say, 120k/year, no one has 400k+ out of pocket to put down on a property, or even the down payment would have maybe been 80k? If you make that much, its likely your lifestyle and independent/incidental spending take out a chunk of that, too- plus savings and the kids' college funds and medical/insurance expenses. Plus I don't think they outright own their home, theres probably a mortgage on that.

Youtube may go in large part towards the kids expenses and incidental spending, it might be entirely their out of pocket money and kevin's income could be what they have in the bank- which is what matters when buying a place.

I agree Chad seems a little angry...but I think the aggression is normal, he's a boy in a house full of very "disciplined" feminine women, and it doesn't look like he has a lot of men in his life- When was the last time he and Kevin were mentioned doing something together? Even camping or going out to eat? Ruby is always doing things with Just Shari or just Abby. He either is looking for attention or has too much energy and needs more activities.

Chad seems to like boy things like football, camping, building stuff, and he needs to have a strong male mentor in his life, not a barely-there Dad who only seems to "hang out" with him and leave raising him to Ruby. Or else, put him in martial arts or different sports every season, which i think they already do? He might be ready for more competitive teams, too.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I can tell ruby has an awful temper. The way her kids look at her when they think they are in trouble is very telling. They are terrified of her. She reminds me a lot of my grandmother. Even if she was in a good mood, sometimes she would say things just to hurt your feelings.

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

The look Ruby once gave Julie in a vlog scared the shit out of me (she just changed in a second), it was like a scene from a scary/psycho movie...
aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

Namm wrote:The look Ruby once gave Julie in a vlog scared the shit out of me (she just changed in a second), it was like a scene from a scary/psycho movie...

Do you recall which vlog you saw that in?
pendleton
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pendleton »

walrusboy wrote:
Vincere wrote:For whatever reason I kinda felt bad/sad for Ruby for not buying the lot, we know she really dreams to get a new house.
Even if you make lets say, 120k/year, no one has 400k+ out of pocket to put down on a property, or even the down payment would have maybe been 80k? If you make that much, its likely your lifestyle and independent/incidental spending take out a chunk of that, too- plus savings and the kids' college funds and medical/insurance expenses. Plus I don't think they outright own their home, theres probably a mortgage on that.

Youtube may go in large part towards the kids expenses and incidental spending, it might be entirely their out of pocket money and kevin's income could be what they have in the bank- which is what matters when buying a place.

I agree Chad seems a little angry...but I think the aggression is normal, he's a boy in a house full of very "disciplined" feminine women, and it doesn't look like he has a lot of men in his life- When was the last time he and Kevin were mentioned doing something together? Even camping or going out to eat? Ruby is always doing things with Just Shari or just Abby. He either is looking for attention or has too much energy and needs more activities.

Chad seems to like boy things like football, camping, building stuff, and he needs to have a strong male mentor in his life, not a barely-there Dad who only seems to "hang out" with him and leave raising him to Ruby. Or else, put him in martial arts or different sports every season, which i think they already do? He might be ready for more competitive teams, too.

Chad and Russell actually just went to Buffalo Wild Wings with Kevin in a recent vlog to watch some of the March Madness basketball games. I wish Kevin would take the boys more often though. Is it his annual tradition?
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I don't understand why she would take the kids to the lot multiple times and keep telling this this is our new neighbourhood these are our neighbours when nothing was finalised. Not only did she have her hopes up she got her kids hopes up too.

Thewatcherinthenorth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thewatcherinthenorth »

aspynferris wrote:
Namm wrote:The look Ruby once gave Julie in a vlog scared the shit out of me (she just changed in a second), it was like a scene from a scary/psycho movie...

Do you recall which vlog you saw that in?
All i remember is it was when ruby was cooking something (maybe eggs for breakfast) and asked julie her opinion on the bacon she added and julie said she doesn't like it
Jennthelurker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jennthelurker »

Chad is actually pretty close to his dad. i think him and shary are the closest to kevin and you can tell they look up to him a lot. this year they went on that trip with Kevin and his student and recently to buffalo wing with Russel. Kevin is not a barely there father.. just because he is not a stay at home dad like most youtube dad does not mean he is not involved. Some of you are getting to used to seeind Dad at home 24 7 watching cartoon with their kids. most Dad in the real world go to work and travel for business.
Kevin has a pretty busy job and make time to goof around with his kids when he is home. we see him always reading eve russell and Julie night time stories everytime he is home. you could tell by the way the kids talked about him when he was in Italy with Ruby that he is not an absent dad at all.

Also you guys are acting like being Homeschool for a month is the worst thing that could happen to Chad. he was homeschooled for the entire schoolyear last year. when Ruby decide to homeschool him last year, she said the only reason was because he wasnt doing well academically and look at him this year: got all E on his report card (which his excellent in UT) and was in the last finalist at the STEM fair in his district which means Ruby did great somewhere homeschooling him for 9 months (wherever it was making sure he followed the curiculium well or explainning him the lessons well) one month is not going to have any bad effect on him.

i dont think hee really have any serious anger issues. she mentionned that him defending his "girlfriend' the other time has started a "he said she said" debats she didnt like so maybe the other boy parents got mad that Chad wasnt punished like their child or something and Ruby would rather keep Chad home to avoid more fight while working on teaching him to not fight violence with violence i dont know but i dont think one month doing school at home is going to harm him. plus i think he is going to another better school that he got accepted into for next year so Ruby is just speeding the process.
Feel free to correct my mistakes... English isnt my main language :D
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... "Have you ever had a disaster in your home?" Holy crap lady, you burned a pot of beans!!!!! That is by no means a disaster.

Why even call the insurance company? The only damage was to the pot, which can easily be replaced. Open your God damn windows and air out your house.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

NO WAY that's why they left?!?!?!?

ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

way to overreact over a pan of burnt beans lol, open the windows and doors and give your house a deep clean. it doesn't take $30,000 to resolve the problem - why even phone the insurance company in the first place when all that was damaged was a pan and an oven mit...
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I swear she didn't open any windows because she wanted the smell to stay and have drama when Kevin came home. Open the windows, clean down the cupboards, wash your bedding and curtains, steam the carpets. She is something else.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

What happened to not uploading on Monday?

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

$30,000??? Sounds like someone just wants to take her money. Open a dang window!! I felt bad for her at first because i know they are saving to build/buy a house but if she pays that much money to "fix" her house then she is even dumber than i thought.

She is so concerned that the people at that restaurant think she is a smoker lol.

Return to “8 Passengers”