Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Unread post by MandyJ »

spartangirl93 wrote:
bffb3 wrote:Image

Their saying "baby hungry" makes me irrationally angry. I've heard "baby fever" but never "baby hungry".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All of their titles lately have made me irrationally angry. They sure are laying this whole TTC new baby stuff on thick

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

With the amount they are oversharing this whole TTC thing, it makes me wonder if her doctors realized what a brainless dumbass she is and think that has a lot to do with her struggles with Jackson, and perhaps were honest with her (in nicer wording, unfortunately). And maybe that's why they're realizing maybe they don't have it so bad after all and are expecting to be pregnant quickly.

OR they are fully aware it could/most likely will take quite some time and are hoping that with the amount they are talking about it that they will gain a shit ton of sympathy/views from all the minions when it doesn't happen right away. I can just see it, "ANOTHER CYCLE!" with a thumbnail of Ellie sobbing on the kitchen floor and a bicycle emoji.

IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

Does Ellie have a rule that every thumbnail has to be either her or Calvin?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

blahblahblahhh wrote:With the amount they are oversharing this whole TTC thing, it makes me wonder if her doctors realized what a brainless dumbass she is and think that has a lot to do with her struggles with Jackson, and perhaps were honest with her (in nicer wording, unfortunately). And maybe that's why they're realizing maybe they don't have it so bad after all and are expecting to be pregnant quickly.

OR they are fully aware it could/most likely will take quite some time and are hoping that with the amount they are talking about it that they will gain a shit ton of sympathy/views from all the minions when it doesn't happen right away. I can just see it, "ANOTHER CYCLE!" with a thumbnail of Ellie sobbing on the kitchen floor and a bicycle emoji.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I still say her doctor's staff argues over who has to deal with her. Can you imagine the questions she asks?
(Sigh) "Ellie, we went over this before. The first day of your period is Day 1 of the cycle. A cycle and a period aren't the same thing."

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Can we get an official count of the amount of vlog titles that mention something about them ttc or being "baby hungry" henceforth? I wonder how all the people who started watching their channel because they could relate to Ellie's fertility issues and still haven't yet been able to conceive feel right now.
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Can we get an official count of the amount of vlog titles that mention something about them ttc or being "baby hungry" henceforth? I wonder how all the people who started watching their channel because they could relate to Ellie's fertility issues and still haven't yet been able to conceive feel right now.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

shewolf_07 wrote:Can we get an official count of the amount of vlog titles that mention something about them ttc or being "baby hungry" henceforth? I wonder how all the people who started watching their channel because they could relate to Ellie's fertility issues and still haven't yet been able to conceive feel right now.
I counted 7 out of 17 vlogs are about baby related....but really, they mention it every. Single. Vlog...

Hey did you know Ellie and Jared want to have another baby?!Image Image

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

What the hell are those awful portrait pics that they are going to hang in the boys rooms (on Ellie's IG) yuck yuck yuck if I were a kid they would freak me out!! And why the hell did they have to watch the church vids on a loop if when they went to jareds parents house they could watch despicable me???
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Pineapples wrote:What the hell are those awful portrait pics that they are going to hang in the boys rooms (on Ellie's IG) yuck yuck yuck if I were a kid they would freak me out!! And why the hell did they have to watch the church vids on a loop if when they went to jareds parents house they could watch despicable me???
Lol. I was surprised someone hadn't commented on them earlier.

Part of why I liked them in the beginning was because they were religious, but didn't preach or show it down your throat. Times have since changed.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 5a6738.jpg[/img]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Carlie Butler had a decorator come in, because she wanted to be all "minimalist" ( which is a joke anyway, if you ever watch her), and the first thing the decorator did was get rid of the Jesus painting over the mantel. Hee hee! Shay always had a bunch of Jesus paintings around too. I hate to judge others for that, but it's just so "look how religious I am! I have paintings of Jesus in my house!" But look at what a hypocrite he is! And their Jesus is always such a white guy, too! They always show him with this dark blonde or light brown hair and very Caucasian features. He was Middle Eastern, really. If they saw what he probably really looked like, they probably wouldn't want a painting of him in their living room!

ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

lmmomSD wrote:Carlie Butler had a decorator come in, because she wanted to be all "minimalist" ( which is a joke anyway, if you ever watch her), and the first thing the decorator did was get rid of the Jesus painting over the mantel. Hee hee! Shay always had a bunch of Jesus paintings around too. I hate to judge others for that, but it's just so "look how religious I am! I have paintings of Jesus in my house!" But look at what a hypocrite he is! And their Jesus is always such a white guy, too! They always show him with this dark blonde or light brown hair and very Caucasian features. He was Middle Eastern, really. If they saw what he probably really looked like, they probably wouldn't want a painting of him in their living room!

Preach! And also, I thought mormons for some reasons didn't have pictures, crucifixes, rosary beeds, that kind of thing. Or was it just that the bunch I met were different?

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Pency wrote:Is it just me, or are Jared and Ellie just terrible at vlogging in general? The editing, what they decide to leave in despite being TERRIBLE. Why do I watch this drivel?
I was thinking about this yesterday when someone commented about how we don't see them vlog cute Jackson moments often.

Most parents pull out the camera to film (and capture memories) of their kids when they are small. The cute things they say, or do. Like The Hoelleins or C&K or not, we definitely see this with them a lot of the time. E&J, or DB film themselves a lot. E&J in particular have hours and hours of footage of them preaching and talking.... are they ever going to look back on those vlogs and want to rewatch that? Meanwhile, the kids get older, and Jackson is moving past that cute 2-3 age where life is a curiosity and everything is random, new and wonderful. Most of my most treasured home videos are of my kids at this age . They are so cute, and fun. I feel like we hardly saw this in Jackson, despite watching everyday. I can think of countless times I've heard and seen E&J talking though!

Makes me wonder if the day will come when they look back and realize that they vlogged a lot of memories, but didn't actually capture the ones they would have wanted to.
Just makes me want to throw it in their face next time they address criticism, "We only show you a few minutes of our day" so what "memories" of those minutes are you proud of and why are you not accepting constructive criticism for those little moments you chose to share with the world if you're ashamed of them? grr
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Penny is put into the mud room or outside for god knows how long when they don't want to deal with her but her chewing on the house and walls is somehow surprising. These two are complete idiots.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

From what I've seen, it's common for Mormons to hang pictures of Jesus. I follow a couple Mormons on social media, who aren't YouTubers, and they have them too.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Pency wrote:Penny is put into the mud room or outside for god knows how long when they don't want to deal with her but her chewing on the house and walls is somehow surprising. These two are complete idiots.
But dogs are easier when they are out of the puppy stage!

E&J know as much about dogs as they do IF.
Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

Labs can be a bit wild until they are 2 or even 3. I think it would be a blessing for Penny if E&J didn't get pregnant right away. I don't think Ellie will have the patience for Penny while pregnant, or with a new baby. That would secure her position in the mudroom/garage/yard for sure :(
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Nuna wrote:Labs can be a bit wild until they are 2 or even 3. I think it would be a blessing for Penny if E&J didn't get pregnant right away. I don't think Ellie will have the patience for Penny while pregnant, or with a new baby. That would secure her position in the mudroom/garage/yard for sure :(
I agree. My dog is two and she's slowwwwwly getting better. So slowly though, that we really don't notice it unless we think about it. We still have to be careful not to have toys laying around outside for her to destroy! The summer is just beginning and I don't foresee it being a fun one for Penny unless E&J really pay attention to what she's doing to avoid triubke.
jspo97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jspo97 »

I was disgusted with Calvin having his dirty boots on the table when they were out to lunch today.

Why would Ellie think that was cute??

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jspo97 wrote:I was disgusted with Calvin having his dirty boots on the table when they were out to lunch today.

Why would Ellie think that was cute??

Because _everything_ Calvin does is cute. Especially in those boots.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”