JemStar
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by JemStar »

"Liz Early"

I'm sure it's pronounced like earl? But I could be wrong?

P.S she brought another dummy!! Like their house needs anymore lmao
JemStar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JemStar »

I love how keren used homemade to describe tinned soup?
5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

Jesssfam posts a breastfeeding picture as a thumbnail, now Keren, next I'm sure is Kyra
I'm all for breastfeeding but c'mon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

"if you are ever feeling sick and want to eat something homemade, get progresso soup"
LOL keren logic..only she would equate canned soup as equivalent quality to homemade. That is as close to homemade as she can get ig..sad
Mlburk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk »

Keren "Jacksons room is so hot he's gonna like pass out or something" "It's 81 in his room" "Wow his cheeks are red"
--- puts him in long sleeve pajamas---
So dumb! Like get some shorts and short sleeve pajamas genius.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

JemStar wrote:"Liz Early"

I'm sure it's pronounced like earl? But I could be wrong?

P.S she brought another dummy!! Like their house needs anymore lmao
Yep, I'm British and it's definitely pronounced curl/earl.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Keren has a headache and she has to announce it to the world? And of course blame KHOA! How hArd her life is!
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

There seems to be tension in that house wow
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Why the hell would you let your toddler sleep in zip up footed pjs if his room is 81 degrees? No wonder he doesn't feel good, he's probably hot as hell! He could get heat stroke.. that's insane that she wouldn't just move him to the other side of the house..
I hate to say it and be blunt but I have seen a case where a 17 month old had passed away because her room was upstairs and the AC broke and caused the heater to malfunction and her room got to 100 degrees..
Keren and khoa are selfish. If they wouldn't sleep in an 80 degree + room then why make your child?
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Also kerens "mean homemade chicken noodle soup" was literally from a can khoa, with extra seasoning.. don't get too excited lol..

Does she realize how hard it is to get egg noodles, broth, cut up some fresh carrots and celery and add a shredded rotisserie chicken? At least then you'd know it's not full of salt .. yuck
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Omg I'm getting more pissed the farther I get into the vlog.. Jackson literally slept on the couch???? Where he could easily get up and get into kitchen cabinets, climb up things, get hurt, find chemicals, etc ..
That gives me anxiety thinking about it
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Jjsmommy wrote:Why the hell would you let your toddler sleep in zip up footed pjs if his room is 81 degrees? No wonder he doesn't feel good, he's probably hot as hell! He could get heat stroke.. that's insane that she wouldn't just move him to the other side of the house..
I hate to say it and be blunt but I have seen a case where a 17 month old had passed away because her room was upstairs and the AC broke and caused the heater to malfunction and her room got to 100 degrees..
Keren and khoa are selfish. If they wouldn't sleep in an 80 degree + room then why make your child?
or put him in landon's room...where im assuming AC works better...there's an unused crib there.
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Newmomma wrote:Keren has a headache and she has to announce it to the world? And of course blame KHOA! How hArd her life is!
Apparently it's in her head and face too... where bloody else would she get a headache, her left elbow? :roll:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ok I've gotta say it it's really been bugging me since Landon was born but what the hell is up with the mittens??? Babies don't need mittens after you cut their fingernails! They NEED to feel the world with their fingers and explore. I didn't even use mittens on day one with my second baby. It is unnecessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I don't understand why Keren HAD to go back into target twice today to get Easter stuff? Easter is not till the 16th and she goes to target practically every day anyhow.. She has no common sense at all.
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Now, I'm not very good when it comes to numbers, but in the previous vlog Keren mentioned the last time she had alcohol was before getting pregnant with Landon, yet one week after the "intoxicated parents" video, they post a pregnancy announcement. Like I said, I'm shite with all things mathematical, but even I can see that doesn't quite add up. Why lie though, especially when there's videos that prove it?

Also, completely agree with everything everyone else has said about the sleepsuits. Yes, they are adorable (even that Freddy Krueger-esque one she bought) and I do love seeing babies and toddlers wearing them, but not when it's obvious the kid is uncomfortably warm. Doesn't Jackson sleep with a fleecy blanket, too? That won't help at all. I live in England, the weather has only just started to turn a little warmer, but my daughter's been going to bed the last few weeks wearing either nighties or short pyjamas otherwise she'd be waking up drenched in sweat. With all the shopping Keren does online you'd think she'd buy something more weather appropriate for her son, but she's a bit of a wazzock really and would rather complain about him being too hot whilst continuing to dress him in pyjamas more suited to the autumn/winter months.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Amanda-L wrote:Now, I'm not very good when it comes to numbers, but in the previous vlog Keren mentioned the last time she had alcohol was before getting pregnant with Landon, yet one week after the "intoxicated parents" video, they post a pregnancy announcement. Like I said, I'm shite with all things mathematical, but even I can see that doesn't quite add up. Why lie though, especially when there's videos that prove it?

Also, completely agree with everything everyone else has said about the sleepsuits. Yes, they are adorable (even that Freddy Krueger-esque one she bought) and I do love seeing babies and toddlers wearing them, but not when it's obvious the kid is uncomfortably warm. Doesn't Jackson sleep with a fleecy blanket, too? That won't help at all. I live in England, the weather has only just started to turn a little warmer, but my daughter's been going to bed the last few weeks wearing either nighties or short pyjamas otherwise she'd be waking up drenched in sweat. With all the shopping Keren does online you'd think she'd buy something more weather appropriate for her son, but she's a bit of a wazzock really and would rather complain about him being too hot whilst continuing to dress him in pyjamas more suited to the autumn/winter months.
She dresses him in freaking long sleeves shirts all the time, drives me crazy! We vacation in Orlando in April and my kids are always in shorts & tees. Its HOTT there.
Mlburk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk »

Rkp65i wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:Now, I'm not very good when it comes to numbers, but in the previous vlog Keren mentioned the last time she had alcohol was before getting pregnant with Landon, yet one week after the "intoxicated parents" video, they post a pregnancy announcement. Like I said, I'm shite with all things mathematical, but even I can see that doesn't quite add up. Why lie though, especially when there's videos that prove it?

She dresses him in freaking long sleeves shirts all the time, drives me crazy! We vacation in Orlando in April and my kids are always in shorts & tees. Its HOTT there.
Ikr! She just did a clothing haul for Jackson and it was all pants and long sleeve! Uhhh does she not know where she lives!?!?
Mlburk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk »

It really pisses me off when big name makeup companies send her FREE makeup. Do they not see her? She never freakin gets ready let alone when she does she has no clue how to apply makeup! Her and Kyra both.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Watching today's vlog, they go to my children's pediatrician! I feel scared saying that like my children will be kidnaped by saying that, couldn't imagine filming my kids for utube!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”