Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

chelsieross7 wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:
Aaliyah_uk wrote:
But that's lazy parenting, just throwing money at a child isn't going to improve the child's prognosis,
Why not get some private speech and language sessions, or take lily on a fun educational trip, or get a tutor a couple of hours a week to help her excel at school and give her confidence,

Because she's Vanessa and she's more of a fun big sister who gets lily whatever she wants rather than her mom who wants to help her as much as possible. Just look at the glove situation. She would rather shut lily up by taking it off than letting her cry it out for a little bit until she got used to it knowing it'll help in the long run.
shes not even a fun big sister shes the most boring person on the planet
She's like the cousin you're forced to hang out with at a family function because you guys are the same age and your favorite cousin hasn't arrived yet.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

OhHiImSam wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:
Because she's Vanessa and she's more of a fun big sister who gets lily whatever she wants rather than her mom who wants to help her as much as possible. Just look at the glove situation. She would rather shut lily up by taking it off than letting her cry it out for a little bit until she got used to it knowing it'll help in the long run.
shes not even a fun big sister shes the most boring person on the planet
She's like the cousin you're forced to hang out with at a family function because you guys are the same age and your favorite cousin hasn't arrived yet.
LMAO omfg that's so true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

MommaOfThree wrote:I left a comment on the They're so Cute video when she posted it. My phone dinged off and on last night with people commenting on that video. I deleted the comment trying to get the notifications to stop but unfortunately it didn't work. This one girl called someone else a retard and they went back and forth. Apparently she doesn't think it is offensive bc she said was a music term for slow. Some people act like they are defending their best friend in the comment section. Her young followers takes things so personally. Lily is somewhat a special needs child, so I wonder if Vanessa will address that comment?
She should, in defense for Lily, but she most likely will not. Once I said in the comments that Vanessa should straighten Lily's hair to see what it would look like and I got attacked by all her pre-teen viewers saying things like, Lily could burn herself, Vanessa wouldn't put Lily in danger, Your a hater, etc". LOL. But what do you know about 2 months later, Vanessa straightens Lily's hair! And all these Vanessa worshiping teen boppers are saying, "her hair is so cute!, it looks pretty, etc".
They are so into her that they cannot think for themselves. They are like flys waiting for someone to comment anything that's not in 100% agreement to Vanessa.
I think it's weird that Vanessa is okay with all the pre-teens speaking for her.
If I was a mom vlogger I'd be embarrassed if I had the amount of young viewers like she does. And I wouldn't let them speak for me.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I don't know about any of you ladies, but I am getting sick and tired of seeing Charlie's mug.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

LOL at Vanessa using the stupid llama filter. "Something of my people, my culture." Vanessa aren't you only white? I mean you can barely even speak a lick of spanish! Stop lying we all know you are 100% white and your perfect Mr. Man Charlie is also 100% white, and well Lily we don't know maybe she's just some random child who lives in your home. ;)
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Freaksngeeks wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:I left a comment on the They're so Cute video when she posted it. My phone dinged off and on last night with people commenting on that video. I deleted the comment trying to get the notifications to stop but unfortunately it didn't work. This one girl called someone else a retard and they went back and forth. Apparently she doesn't think it is offensive bc she said was a music term for slow. Some people act like they are defending their best friend in the comment section. Her young followers takes things so personally. Lily is somewhat a special needs child, so I wonder if Vanessa will address that comment?
She should, in defense for Lily, but she most likely will not. Once I said in the comments that Vanessa should straighten Lily's hair to see what it would look like and I got attacked by all her pre-teen viewers saying things like, Lily could burn herself, Vanessa wouldn't put Lily in danger, Your a hater, etc". LOL. But what do you know about 2 months later, Vanessa straightens Lily's hair! And all these Vanessa worshiping teen boppers are saying, "her hair is so cute!, it looks pretty, etc".
They are so into her that they cannot think for themselves. They are like flys waiting for someone to comment anything that's not in 100% agreement to Vanessa.
I think it's weird that Vanessa is okay with all the pre-teens speaking for her.
If I was a mom vlogger I'd be embarrassed if I had the amount of young viewers like she does. And I wouldn't let them speak for me.

i just a notification and came here to see if anyone in this group is commenting on it bc someone replied to V asking her if she is going to saying anything lol we know she isn't. She doesn't care enough about Lily to not allow that word to be used in her comments.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

^ I hope someone remembers about this, but that reminds me of the time that Vanessa had this crazy person commenting her pictures saying very hurtful things about Lily, but she wouldn't delete them. Yet, if there was a mean comment about Vanessa, it was deleted right away. I remember that Vanessa on this site when people were calling her out how why she hasn't blocked that person, especially after they said something about wanted to hurt Lily, she said that she already contacted the police, and she and David went out and brought a gun for Lily's protection. Everyone called her out on this saying how they doubt that she went to the police AND was able to quickly get a gun.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I didn't know she could get disability checks for lily? Nothing is wrong with lily besides her physical appearance? But Vanessa stated it doesn't effect her brain and lily would be a normal functioning child and adult. So how is she disabled? Just curious and how people qualify for that.

quirky_snorkel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quirky_snorkel »

Amelia322 wrote:I didn't know she could get disability checks for lily? Nothing is wrong with lily besides her physical appearance? But Vanessa stated it doesn't effect her brain and lily would be a normal functioning child and adult. So how is she disabled? Just curious and how people qualify for that.

Youd be surprised what ppl get a check for. She has health issues that require her to be in and out of the hospital or doctor office. She also is delayed with speech, maybe some other stuff. I'd say she qualifies for disability. It's not just for mentally handicapped individuals. I used to work for a doctors office and I want to say I was told one time that you could consider being left handed a disability Image

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Definitely, most long term viewers tune in to see lily she's such a doll and she deserves more than what her part time mother is giving , she has TWO kids , Britney might not be perfect but at least she is with her kids and you don't see Harlow Harlow and more Harlow, we do see the others and she interacts with them all , they don't have to go to the bedroom all the time to see their mum.
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

hannahbanana wrote:^ I hope someone remembers about this, but that reminds me of the time that Vanessa had this crazy person commenting her pictures saying very hurtful things about Lily, but she wouldn't delete them. Yet, if there was a mean comment about Vanessa, it was deleted right away. I remember that Vanessa on this site when people were calling her out how why she hasn't blocked that person, especially after they said something about wanted to hurt Lily, she said that she already contacted the police, and she and David went out and brought a gun for Lily's protection. Everyone called her out on this saying how they doubt that she went to the police AND was able to quickly get a gun.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... ab3798.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 2ec633.jpg[/img]

Oh you mean these? And they're still up! And this person is truly disgusting and has a sick mind.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Sooo where is she? I don't have snapchat or twitter but she hasn't posted a vlog in a week.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:Definitely, most long term viewers tune in to see lily she's such a doll and she deserves more than what her part time mother is giving , she has TWO kids , Britney might not be perfect but at least she is with her kids and you don't see Harlow Harlow and more Harlow, we do see the others and she interacts with them all , they don't have to go to the bedroom all the time to see their mum.
That's because Hallow (heard her pronounce it like this once lol) looks just like Ean. Poor kid. LOL. Nah but for reals she pays attention to all her kids and doesn't send them off to their rooms. Although Nolan is shown on the iPad all the time. So don't give her toooo much credit.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Just checked YT AND she actually deleted all of those comments.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

MommaOfThree wrote:Just checked YT AND she actually deleted all of those comments.
Lol. HOLA VANESSA.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

smom12 wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:Just checked YT AND she actually deleted all of those comments.
Lol. HOLA VANESSA.

She sees the comments. She shouldn't have to be told.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I agree. It's pretty fucking disgusting it takes a gossip board for her to take them down.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Vanessa can you please get bangs. Your forehead freaks me out

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Vanessa can you please get bangs. Your forehead freaks me out

I second the motion !
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

While we're at it Vanessa, please have someone fix your eyebrows. They really, really bother me.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:

Return to “2011teenagemom”