TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by leem91 »

I'm pretty sure they only give shots to women who's fetuses are viable and would be able to survive outside of the womb if they were born. I don't know about the other kind of shot though. Progestorone or whatever.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Why is it stressing her out if she believes she's in the right. Lol. I think a miscarriage. I don't think they call it a pre term labor until further along.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

SunnyLove wrote:Why would that person ask about early labor? Did she mention something. And tayler is the only person I know who seems to have some sort of drama going on. Like girl can you just keep to yourself. You have three kids that give you attention why do you need the attention of random strangers.
Early yesterday she posted a pic asking for anyone that ever experienced preterm labor to dm her. She was pretty quiet after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Pretty sure it's only classed as preterm labour once you have passed 24 weeks and it's a viable pregnancy. Otherwise it's considered miscarriage prior to that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SunnyLove wrote:Why is it stressing her out if she believes she's in the right. Lol. I think a miscarriage. I don't think they call it a pre term labor until further along.
Isn't she something like 14 weeks? It ain't preterm labor. It could be lots of things, but no doctor would call that preterm labor. She's gotta pick the most dramatic option.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Anything before 20 weeks(which she is)is a miscarriage and OH LOOKIE THERE GETTING PREGNANT BACK TO BACK INCREASES THE RISKS

http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/preterm-labor/
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Her and old chap are probably having issues so she's acting dramatic in hopes of Chuckie reaching out to her.

She did this shit when she was pregnant with Jakoby and Chuckie was with that Kate chick.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Apparently she'll be taking the science part of the GED soon. I don't want to shit on her actually doing something for once but am I crazy for thinking this just makes her look worse? This is at LEAST her third time "getting her ged" and she's magically flying through the process.

Like literally what's her excuse for the other times she didn't do it if it's so fast and easy?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Panda714 wrote:Apparently she'll be taking the science part of the GED soon. I don't want to shit on her actually doing something for once but am I crazy for thinking this just makes her look worse? This is at LEAST her third time "getting her ged" and she's magically flying through the process.

Like literally what's her excuse for the other times she didn't do it if it's so fast and easy?

If she passes the Science part then the test must be easy as fuck...Science and Math were always hard subjects for me, I can't imagine Tayler understanding them much either
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

lily1995 wrote:She probably deleted it because of the dislikes lmao
wtf is with the heart at the end?
and I know it's super gross.
I'm weird and I'm kinda intrigued by that kind of stuff. Image

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Last edited by urusha90 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 2d7bb7.jpg[/img]

Why is she always commenting on Sierras stuff, she isn't any better. Also, very hypocritical of her to follow all these hate pages and constantly comment on them. Even though I'm pretty sure it's only to bring attention to herself since she is always talking about her "ex husband" and her abusive years and how she is pregnant blah blah
modern_hawking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by modern_hawking »

I had the terb shot 1-3x a week from 21 weeks to 36 weeks when I had my daughter. The terb shot just helps stops contractions. But as far as my OB and Perinatologist told me back then, anything before 23 weeks the terb shot won't do much. If you body wants to miscarry it will miscarry. Legit preterm labor has many more medicines they can use. I took Nifedipine 3x a day on top of the shots. This early they'll just rehydrate her and maybe give her progesterone.
"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny."- Stephen Hawking

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Lol... "I hate when these moms beg for things from strangers just to later sell everything for cash"......... *cough*Tayler*cough*

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

I'm guessing the shot was Progesterone. They wouldn't do anything else beyond that since she's only 16 (?) weeks.

I really, really can't stand Tayler. My daughter was due May 2nd, a day after Tayler's due date with the aborted baby. But my daughter was born at 19 weeks, 6 days after weeks of contractions, Progesterone and bed rest. I went to the emergency room that day and they couldn't do anything because I was one day short of 20 weeks.

So I truly think she's full of it if she tries to claim the shot was anything to stop labor besides Progesterone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
antibsbeauty91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by antibsbeauty91 »

kaylnoel wrote:I'm guessing the shot was Progesterone. They wouldn't do anything else beyond that since she's only 16 (?) weeks.

I really, really can't stand Tayler. My daughter was due May 2nd, a day after Tayler's due date with the aborted baby. But my daughter was born at 19 weeks, 6 days after weeks of contractions, Progesterone and bed rest. I went to the emergency room that day and they couldn't do anything because I was one day short of 20 weeks.

So I truly think she's full of it if she tries to claim the shot was anything to stop labor besides Progesterone.

I'm so sorry about that. No one should have to go through that. I know this had nothing to do with Tayler but I sincerely am so sorry.

Sydmadison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sydmadison »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 9f9a2c.jpg[/img]
Girl is on Instagram live complaining about how "she knew for sure" Amityville horror was a boy.

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

kaylnoel wrote:I'm guessing the shot was Progesterone. They wouldn't do anything else beyond that since she's only 16 (?) weeks.

That's fucked up. I'm sorry they let you down like that.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mummyandthree wrote:

That's fucked up. I'm sorry they let you down like that.

I'm so sorry that happened to you sweetheart. I know you hear that all the time and are probably sick of it as it fixes nothing. It infuriates me that they won't even try even within a week shy of 20 weeks. Especially since due dates can technically be off by 1-3 days based on ovulation.

But seriously fuck Tayler. She wouldn't know real heartbreak and honest to God struggles(that she hasn't intentionally placed herself in) if it punched her giant nose
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

She apparently deleted the YT channel that had 18k subscribers because people thought she was fake. Now she regrets it because she made money from it and she feels that it could've "grew". Now she says that there's a lot of embarassing things that she's put out there but it is what it is... :roll:
ImageImage

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”