TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by Primadxnna »

"Oh ma gawsh, I haven't felt a baby kick in so long! Her/him is kicking so hard... I hope it's still a her."

Edit: She just referred to Anberlin as "suck tit". This bitch is disgusting.
ImageImage
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Tayler is so fucking annoying when she's pregnant god I just wanna rip my eyes out whenever I see her talking about how something the size of my pinky finger is kicking "so hard"

You've been pregnant 600 times, Tayler. You'd think she'd be more knowledgable on the subject.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Wish there was a way to record when she is live. She discussed in length that chuckie was this kids father. She even said that chuckie wanted nothing to do with this baby but she doesn't give a shit because he will still be paying child support for it. She then said maybe she would even ask for child support and just raise the baby without a father...yeah right. She will get all of the money that she can out of him. She talked about the baby she aborted. She said she was going to do adoption but the father would have rights before it was adopted and she didn't want to be out at Walmart and see the kid years later. Didn't she say that the father was a drug addict before and that is the reason she aborted? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, trying to remember everything she said and I'm just typing as it come into my head. Oh she also said she hates hospital. (Yet she goes for every tiny thing?). Chuckie had a restraining order and wasn't suppose to go into Walmart when she worked there. He did and had to go to court but she begged the judge not to send him to jail because then she wouldn't get child support. She did say she was planning on getting her tubes tied. Oh she said this baby was not planned. I will write more if I think of anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kaylnoel wrote:I'm guessing the shot was Progesterone. They wouldn't do anything else beyond that since she's only 16 (?) weeks.

I really, really can't stand Tayler. My daughter was due May 2nd, a day after Tayler's due date with the aborted baby. But my daughter was born at 19 weeks, 6 days after weeks of contractions, Progesterone and bed rest. I went to the emergency room that day and they couldn't do anything because I was one day short of 20 weeks.

So I truly think she's full of it if she tries to claim the shot was anything to stop labor besides Progesterone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
So, so sorry. It's awful that you had to go through that. And then to see someone like Tayler who doesn't appreciate the kids she has, and gets pregnant at the drop of a hat-- there's just no words.
Hugs!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

red3head wrote:Wish there was a way to record when she is live. She discussed in length that chuckie was this kids father. She even said that chuckie wanted nothing to do with this baby but she doesn't give a shit because he will still be paying child support for it. She then said maybe she would even ask for child support and just raise the baby without a father...yeah right. She will get all of the money that she can out of him. She talked about the baby she aborted. She said she was going to do adoption but the father would have rights before it was adopted and she didn't want to be out at Walmart and see the kid years later. Didn't she say that the father was a drug addict before and that is the reason she aborted? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, trying to remember everything she said and I'm just typing as it come into my head. Oh she also said she hates hospital. (Yet she goes for every tiny thing?). Chuckie had a restraining order and wasn't suppose to go into Walmart when she worked there. He did and had to go to court but she begged the judge not to send him to jail because then she wouldn't get child support. She did say she was planning on getting her tubes tied. Oh she said this baby was not planned. I will write more if I think of anything else.

Yeah u summed it up pretty good. She also said her bf has no kids of his own. And that she has placenta previa according to the ER doc but she doesnt believe it? To me that means she either has it and shes an idiot or that she is lying about it (probably googled causes of pain in pregnancy) because she just went to the ER to get another ultrasound to check the babies gender again. This girl i swear shes such a shit show.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Lol the only reason she goes live is to avoid screenshots. She's such a fucking joke. I won't believe she gets her tubes tied unless I can stand and watch the procedure myself.

Jfc does she actually think she can get child support if he's not involved?

Here's a thought for any Herron's lurking. Tayler is DESPERATE for that money right? If Chuckie signs away his paternal rights, he doesn't have to pay it. Hold that axe over her head and I'd garuntee she'll behave
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

somewhatsilent wrote:
red3head wrote:Wish there was a way to record when she is live. She discussed in length that chuckie was this kids father. She even said that chuckie wanted nothing to do with this baby but she doesn't give a shit because he will still be paying child support for it. She then said maybe she would even ask for child support and just raise the baby without a father...yeah right. She will get all of the money that she can out of him. She talked about the baby she aborted. She said she was going to do adoption but the father would have rights before it was adopted and she didn't want to be out at Walmart and see the kid years later. Didn't she say that the father was a drug addict before and that is the reason she aborted? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, trying to remember everything she said and I'm just typing as it come into my head. Oh she also said she hates hospital. (Yet she goes for every tiny thing?). Chuckie had a restraining order and wasn't suppose to go into Walmart when she worked there. He did and had to go to court but she begged the judge not to send him to jail because then she wouldn't get child support. She did say she was planning on getting her tubes tied. Oh she said this baby was not planned. I will write more if I think of anything else.

Yeah u summed it up pretty good. She also said her bf has no kids of his own. And that she has placenta previa according to the ER doc but she doesnt believe it? To me that means she either has it and shes an idiot or that she is lying about it (probably googled causes of pain in pregnancy) because she just went to the ER to get another ultrasound to check the babies gender again. This girl i swear shes such a shit show.

If she had placenta previa, wouldn't they have noticed that at the 3D ultrasound she had? It's not like your placenta moves around.

somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

She also talked about getting an abortion..she said "i could never understand how girls get them then i was there waiting for it and I still cant believe people get them" uh....what? She has an IQ of 3 i swear.

Also she said "it was a baby, I dont care what people say"...shes literally a pro lifer who gets abortions. She doesnt have any regard for her own actions. She got pregnant on a whim and literally only killed that fetus cause she was "going to abandon it"...and her only reason was cause it wasnt chuckies. Who she claims to hate..what?

I think she only wanted this baby for more child support because she admitted she just started getting it from him now that hes working & she told the judge last time not to put him in jail so her cash roll would still come in..."for the kids of course" suureeeeee Tay.

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Getting pregnant so quickly after previously being pregnant could cause a lot of issues including higher fatality for the mother during labor especially when it comes to getting pregnant so quickly after something as serious as having an abortion which is not only hard on your body physically but you emotionally as well. It doesn't surprise me that she doesn't care though and would be willing to get knocked up 2 minutes after having an abortion because her and her "husbitch" need more tax deductions and she likes to hold deaths hand as long as there is money in it.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You can record her live btw. I don't know how, but I see people's IG live and Periscope's recorded and then later uploaded.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
somewhatsilent wrote:

If she had placenta previa, wouldn't they have noticed that at the 3D ultrasound she had? It's not like your placenta moves around.

She went to one of those elective ultrasound places. I went to one to find out the gender for my daughter(I didn't have insurance yet and it was cheap enough)and they CAN NOT tell you anything medical. They aren't doctors and literally all they can do is take pictures/video/record the beartbeat and tell you the gender. They can't even tell you how much the baby weighs or how long it is
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Panda714 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
somewhatsilent wrote: Yeah u summed it up pretty good. She also said her bf has no kids of his own. And that she has placenta previa according to the ER doc but she doesnt believe it? To me that means she either has it and shes an idiot or that she is lying about it (probably googled causes of pain in pregnancy) because she just went to the ER to get another ultrasound to check the babies gender again. This girl i swear shes such a shit show.

She went to one of those elective ultrasound places. I went to one to find out the gender for my daughter(I didn't have insurance yet and it was cheap enough)and they CAN NOT tell you anything medical. They aren't doctors and literally all they can do is take pictures/video/record the beartbeat and tell you the gender. They can't even tell you how much the baby weighs or how long it is
Good to know. My kids are pretty much grown, and things have changed a lot! So if they see something, can they at least tell you you should see your doctor? I understand the liability involved in them actually saying anything medical if they don't have a radiologist reading the ultrasound-- they probably can't tell you to get checked out, either, huh? Otherwise, they would need licensure, and liability insurance.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm not sure actually but I'd wager probably not unless it's something SUPER obviously wrong. May have had to sign a waver but it's been a while so I can't remember
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Here in the UK, they ask for your doctors/hospital/midwife contacts so they can refer you if they pick up anything abnormal.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Curtain06 wrote:Here in the UK, they ask for your doctors/hospital/midwife contacts so they can refer you if they pick up anything abnormal.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Actually now that you've said this they did ask for my OB office info. I didn't have one at the time(I had moved a few states)so I didn't think anything of it
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Wow she is the definition of trailer trash.

Hates baby daddy but continues to back to him and let him knock her up.

Calls the cops on said baby daddy but doesn't want him to go to jail because SHE NEEDS his child support.

Doesn't believe in abortions but has one anyway to spite the father. Plus the fact that she would've rather had any other stranger in the world raising her child instead of the father reeeeeealllllly makes me fucking sick. Like does she hear herself?? Does she even understand the fuckery that comes out of her mouth??

Fuck you tayler. May this pregnancy leave you with the most hideous stretch marks imaginable.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Lol no one cares about you Tayler. Yes it does make you a bad mom to mock your children. They're CHILDREN!! Everything they cry about is important to them. I used to mock and scare my niece when I was like 18 and my mom and sister would both curse me out for it. Now after watching her grow the last 8 years, I realized just how much even the smallest interactions affect her and her self esteem. Children are sensitive. They need someone to love them and make them always feel important and like their voices are being heard. Not fucking mocked and made fun of. Made to feel like their own mother doesn't give two fucks.

Btw this was on a post on the shitsierraandsisay page. It was a video of Zylar crying and sheyenne mocking him and everyone laughing. lol I swear I don't be looking for shit she comments on. I just be trying to mind my own business and catch up on some gossip but nope. There she is commenting on almost everything trying to make herself relevant

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 3f7382.jpg[/img]

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Aboogabooga wrote:Lol no one cares about you Tayler. Yes it does make you a bad mom to mock your children. They're CHILDREN!! Everything they cry about is important to them. I used to mock and scare my niece when I was like 18 and my mom and sister would both curse me out for it. Now after watching her grow the last 8 years, I realized just how much even the smallest interactions affect her and her self esteem. Children are sensitive. They need someone to love them and make them always feel important and like their voices are being heard. Not fucking mocked and made fun of. Made to feel like their own mother doesn't give two fucks.

Btw this was on a post on the shitsierraandsisay page. It was a video of Zylar crying and sheyenne mocking him and everyone laughing. lol I swear I don't be looking for shit she comments on. I just be trying to mind my own business and catch up on some gossip but nope. There she is commenting on almost everything trying to make herself relevant

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 3f7382.jpg[/img]

I saw this lmfao. Dude, Tayler, YOU ARE A BAD MOM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

Panda714 wrote:I'm not sure actually but I'd wager probably not unless it's something SUPER obviously wrong. May have had to sign a waver but it's been a while so I can't remember
I'm behind. It incase this wasn't answered. Typically if they see something "off" they call your care provider and then your care provider would see you, assess and then if there is something wrong they tell you. At least here in CA.

ETA. Should have kept reading. Saw you got your answer. My bad. ☺

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lmao, she always has an excuse for her actions. "I've mocked my children when they were crying over stupid things but it's because--" please, just stop. I swear to God, Tayler could murder someone and have blood on her hands but will still stand her ground claiming she's innocent. I hate people like her, they never see anything they do as wrong and the worst part? They never grow out of it.

Personal short story but there's someone in my family like that. She's always the victim, nothing is ever her fault, her kids hate her (for good reasons) and she doesn't understand why, she claims she was an amazing mother when she was a clone of Tayler and no one in my family has anything to do with her anymore and she lives a lonely, sad life. She's an elder and still behaves like a child which is why I have no hope for Tayler.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”