TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by Panda714 »

HAH looks like @chrssbrwnn follows Tayler. Does nobody remember Lily's video where Tayler clearly mocks her children while they cry?
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RubyRed »

If she has placenta previa and isn't just making it up for the lolz and attention, she could be put on bed rest and asked to refrain from intercourse, as well as have another c-section depending on the level of coverage...

If that's the case, you can say goodbye to that fancy new boyfriend of yours, Tay-Tay.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

It's Tayler we're talking about here and we all know she'd rather lose a baby instead of a boyfriend. Let's not forget that she allows these strange men around her children and she doesn't know these men or how easily they could snap and kill her children.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

mamamayhem14 wrote:It's Tayler we're talking about here and we all know she'd rather lose a baby instead of a boyfriend. Let's not forget that she allows these strange men around her children and she doesn't know these men or how easily they could snap and kill her children.

"I know him, he would never do something like that"

-Tayler after knowing someone for 72 hours
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Is she back to being a prolifer now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whale101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whale101 »

lmmomSD wrote:
somewhatsilent wrote:
red3head wrote:Wish there was a way to record when she is live. She discussed in length that chuckie was this kids father. She even said that chuckie wanted nothing to do with this baby but she doesn't give a shit because he will still be paying child support for it. She then said maybe she would even ask for child support and just raise the baby without a father...yeah right. She will get all of the money that she can out of him. She talked about the baby she aborted. She said she was going to do adoption but the father would have rights before it was adopted and she didn't want to be out at Walmart and see the kid years later. Didn't she say that the father was a drug addict before and that is the reason she aborted? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, trying to remember everything she said and I'm just typing as it come into my head. Oh she also said she hates hospital. (Yet she goes for every tiny thing?). Chuckie had a restraining order and wasn't suppose to go into Walmart when she worked there. He did and had to go to court but she begged the judge not to send him to jail because then she wouldn't get child support. She did say she was planning on getting her tubes tied. Oh she said this baby was not planned. I will write more if I think of anything else.

Yeah u summed it up pretty good. She also said her bf has no kids of his own. And that she has placenta previa according to the ER doc but she doesnt believe it? To me that means she either has it and shes an idiot or that she is lying about it (probably googled causes of pain in pregnancy) because she just went to the ER to get another ultrasound to check the babies gender again. This girl i swear shes such a shit show.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
If she had placenta previa, wouldn't they have noticed that at the 3D ultrasound she had? It's not like your placenta moves around.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
i don't believe they would've necessarily caught it. i went for my 19 week ultrasound & everything was perfect then i had to go back for a 21 week ultrasound, because of an emergency, and they noticed then that my umbilical cord was lateral to my placenta.. so i feel like they should've seen this at my 19 week also..
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 5a002e.jpg[/img]

Tayler is a ~fReE sPiRiT~~

Trust me Tayler, we didn't forget that one of your 8,000 names was raisinghippies. Preparing for future posts about smoking weed again.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lmfao she doesn't know the first thing about being a hippie or a free spirit. I don't consider myself one either, but all the ~hippies~ I know don't spend thousands on electronics and useless shit, they spend all their time outdoors, helping others and building good karma. Hippies are selfless, happy people (usually) and Tayler is way too selfish to know anything about their way of life.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Literally what she JUST said and then says she's not the one doing it?! Jfc her fan girls are idiots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Lmao, she always has an excuse for her actions. "I've mocked my children when they were crying over stupid things but it's because--" please, just stop. I swear to God, Tayler could murder someone and have blood on her hands but will still stand her ground claiming she's innocent. I hate people like her, they never see anything they do as wrong and the worst part? They never grow out of it.

Personal short story but there's someone in my family like that. She's always the victim, nothing is ever her fault, her kids hate her (for good reasons) and she doesn't understand why, she claims she was an amazing mother when she was a clone of Tayler and no one in my family has anything to do with her anymore and she lives a lonely, sad life. She's an elder and still behaves like a child which is why I have no hope for Tayler.
Your description of your family member sounds exactly like my father. At least I know I'm not the only one that deals with shit like that.

Tayler needs to give her kids up. It sounds terrible, but I don't think she will ever be capable of giving them a semi-normal life. It just sucks because if she ever did give them up, they would remember her and probably miss her a lot. Even with all of her faults. I truly worry for those kids. I hope they grow up and break the cycle of poverty, abuse, government leeching, etc.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

The placenta previa is probably an excuse to do even less now. Her excuse as to why her boyfriend will soon be bathing the kids probably. She wants the Herrons to help her and get shit for her. I had it and I worked until 2 days before I had my son. Some of us don't have the luxury to sit in our section 8 housing collecting food stamps and STDs.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Free spirit means - an independent or uninhibited person. Says the person that mooches off the government, lives in section 8, relies on her ex husbitches income, and barely leaves her house. Yeah....okay Tayler lmao.
She probably only says she's a free spirit because the word "free" is in it and we all know she likes free stuff.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mamamayhem14 wrote:Free spirit means - an independent or uninhibited person. Says the person that mooches off the government, lives in section 8, relies on her ex husbitches income, and barely leaves her house. Yeah....okay Tayler lmao.
She probably only says she's a free spirit because the word "free" is in it and we all know she likes free stuff.

Exactly. Most free spirited people are grateful for what they have and give back as often as they can. They don't mind hand me downs (in fact, a lot of them prefer them) and are thankful for each day they get.

quirky_snorkel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quirky_snorkel »

So she has placenta previa. Cue the woe is me act.

antibsbeauty91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by antibsbeauty91 »

quirky_snorkel wrote:So she has placenta previa. Cue the woe is me act.

Even though everyone on their is saying that she'll be fine, she will somehow say how hers is worse or different because she's so different. Also if she does have placenta previa she can be put on pelvic rest which means no sex. Wonder if Brian will stick around for that?

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

I bet the fuck he won't

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

This is Tayler, she would still have sex
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Tayler literally never listens to doctors. This will be no different
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Tayler can't live without those pussy tickles
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

All it means is her placenta is covering where the baby comes out and she might need a c-section.

I wonder if Tayler's account was in overdraft, so when Chuckie's money went in it, it was GONE, and Tayler can't give it back even if she wanted to.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”