• Advertisement

DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Re: DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Postby soma31 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:58 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:^ zoomed that pic on so everyone can get a good closeup

Wow. Moasy is not looking good. Wonder if she has health or addiction issues we don't know about?

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170405/1a6a91fd895fba1390876308afe70c36.jpg[/img]

I normally just lurk on this board, but had to comment on this. She literally looks like something straight out of a horror movie. Brb having nightmares of Missy the corpse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soma31
Informer

Advertisement

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:09 pm

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png

Can't believe they didn't do the Minions ride with Ollie, he would have loved that....unless that's in the other park. Anyway Missy was pretty funny at times everytime they would stop at a kids play spot she practically let go of Finn and just start wandering, even inside the Spongebob Gift Shop she let go of his hand and started walking in another direction. I have a feeling they purchased the fast pass option on their tickets so they could bypass lineups - those are crazy expensive and that is why they didn't show the front of their passes.

Ollie was being super weird at the 10 minute mark - I think he is totally over his parents asking a million questions just so he can respond with "Yeahhhh" - but the ending to the vlog was so hilarious, Missy could care less about the vlog I think she was looking over the room service menu and her skin looked fifty times worse than it normally does! Ollie gave the video a thumbs down hahahah

Omg I only listened to this vlog and didn't actually watch. Missy looks like a sick man there. Not a good pic, yikes!

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper

Postby heymallie » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:29 pm

Gotta agree, Bryan is not a ravenclaw. I shudder every time he says that. His twitter is reflective of him being in slytherin. He reminds me of the Malfoy's, how Draco bought his way into the quidditch team much like the lumps have to spend money for happiness and friends. He can't handle any criticism and puts down anything that contradicts his viewpoint. As much as he would like to deny it, his twitter reveals more about him than he thinks the vlogs do. (Not saying every slytherin is like that though)

heymallie
Talker

Postby 907ninja » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:36 pm

tintin15 wrote:
MandyJ wrote:Ugh BryBry fancies himself a Ravenclaw. He is not a Ravenclaw, not even a little bit. Maybe Hufflepuff because he likes food so much. Maybe Slytherin because he's a liar and so desperate for fame. But definitely not Ravenclaw.

And yes, please get a new camera it's not like you can't afford it! Every time I watch I momentarily worry that my tv has a dead pixel until I remember...

I'm a HufflePuff, don't you DARE give him to me :lol:

He's definitely not Ravenclaw, though.

I was getting ready to say the same thing!!!

907ninja
Informer

Postby 907ninja » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:39 pm

I've never once heard him talk about being in Ravenclaw. I thought he affiliated himself with Gryffindor.
I was confused when he showed his Ravenclaw lanyard....

907ninja
Informer

Postby avabrooke1226 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:45 pm

Acbsktbll wrote:
avabrooke1226 wrote:The Johnson fam said they are going to Legoland in today's vlog and Disney so I'm assuming they will be meeting up with the lumps

Pretty sure they said Disneyland. Righf?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, oops! Glad I was wrong, can't deal with all the ass kissing on Jeffs part
avabrooke1226
Talker

Postby dancingfireflame » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:58 pm

I normally lurk but just wanted to say that it looks like Missy has cystic acne. I had it as a teenager and it is caused by hormones. It is more prevalent in teenagers and people in their early 20s. But pregnancy and menstruation can cause it, as well.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
dancingfireflame
Gossiper

Postby MandyJ » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:01 pm

lagenialester wrote:Squib. He's a squib, guys.

You're right, it's he only thing that makes sense.

I'm also confused that he claims Ravenclaw. If anything you'd think he'd want to be a Gryffindor because of like a liar I mean like a lion.

I was thinking Slytherin because of the ambition for fame and being rich and as far as cunning, you know he schemes about how to portray themselves in Vlogs etc.

But yeah, you're right. None of them really fit because he's a damn squib.

But he is definitely definitely not a Ravenclaw. There is not a thing about him or what he aspires to be that is Ravenclaw. He is not one of us. Hell no.

He's just an attention seeking try hard squib.

MandyJ
Informer

Postby cat9480 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:25 pm

Yes! And with his huge ego and penchant for lying, I'd guess he's also related to Gilderoy Lockhart...

That pic of Missy She's starting to remind me of one of the Olsen twins.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170406/11bdd63f3ac952a37ad441e89a454953.jpg[/img]

The Pacsun bathing suit. Just...NO. The thing is, she has cute bathing suits. We've seen them! Why?!?

cat9480
Gossiper

Postby sammibro » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Slitherin here! We definitely aren't claiming Bryan! He's a wanna be with no talent! Squib all the way!

sammibro
Gossiper

Postby jaynshann » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Pineapples wrote:Ok so how many swim lessons will it take before Ollie can actually swim? Because all my kids learned in a 2 week vacation. Just saying...

Bahaaaaa l am convinced you can put them in at 6months -2yrs old and drop a bunch of cash (like A BUNCH!) and by 3yrs you got a decent swimmer
Or do nothing and by 4-5yrs old put them in and they'll learn within weeks.
Sometimes not even that. My 1st l had in lessons as a toddler she learned to really really swim after all those years of lessons when she was 4.
My 2nd we started 3yrs old he learned by 5!
But my 3rd who's only 5 taught himself in the last year and is all over the pool knows back stroke etc no lessons
#$spentonlessonsbeforekinder=$wasted!

jaynshann
Talker

Postby jaynshann » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:26 pm

laughsatytfame wrote:
ja14 wrote:
Denlillehavfrue wrote:Kind of off topic, but I remember when the saccone joly's went to disneyworld their tour guide was helping with the stroller too. Gosh, imagine the secrets these tour guides have, if only they could share them.

I did some research online, and it seems it's part of the job to help out with the kids. They are supposed to make day as less stressful and fun for the family as possible.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

People aren't knocking it because the guide did his job. It is has more to do with how B & M parent & act like fools on the regular. They hand their children off every chance they get. I bet no one here would have said squat if this had been another family that actually prioritizes and cares for their children. Let's face it if these two dolts actually parented and put time and energy into Fin & Ollie on a regular basis rather than showing off and blowing money, people here would have been saying how cool it was to have that option available.

These two are a controversy and unplanned pregnancy away from Teen Mom 2 status as shit parents. :lol:

You kidding Chelsea and Leah are way better parents than these fools!

jaynshann
Talker

Postby tgo93 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:09 pm

MandyJ wrote:Re: DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85
by MandyJ » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:01 pm

lagenialester wrote:
cat9480 wrote:

Yes! And with his huge ego and penchant for lying, I'd guess he's also related to Gilderoy Lockhart...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 454953.jpg

The Pacsun bathing suit. Just...NO. The thing is, she has cute bathing suits. We've seen them! Why?!?

Squib. He's a squib, guys.

I mean, Lockhart was a Ravenclaw soo...

But nah I think Gryffindor or Slytherin would be best fit. Important to remember that your house isn't just based on what qualities you HAVE, it is what qualities you consider important and/or would aspire to have. If it was just based on the talents you personally have Hermione would def have been Ravenclaw but she was Gryffindor because she highly valued those qualities
tgo93
Talker

Postby ja14 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:19 pm

If I had to choose just one house for Bryan, I would say he's Gryffindor. And that's coming from a Gryffindor! Not everyone can be a Harry or Hermione.

I think Bryan has good intentions most of the time, and I think he would be protective of his loved one if it came down to it (not physically lol) the money & game has gotten to him.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper

Postby lurkernomore » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:47 am

DBExOG wrote:Ok, so I looked up Daily Bumps fan fiction (despite the warning from posters, I was curious) and I found this one and OMG https://www.wattpad.com/112732251-broke ... litting-up Missy's family has to move with them, its so poorly written. I just had to share

I got into this too after someone posted.
I'm reading a ridiculous one about a girl who gets adopted by the Daily Bumps. This story actually features Bryan and Missy (who is pregnant with Finley) FLIPPING THROUGH A BINDER to pick out Avery. So, so fucking creepy. And then this girl's boyfriend gets adopted by Cullen & Katie. The next chapter heads to Vidcon ... so ... haha.
lurkernomore
Talker

Postby pplove85 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:40 am

sammibro wrote:Slitherin here! We definitely aren't claiming Bryan! He's a wanna be with no talent! Squib all the way!

Yeah i was just gonna say that i'm a slytherin and we don't want him either
pplove85
Amateur

Postby lagenialester » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:56 am

pplove85 wrote:
sammibro wrote:Slitherin here! We definitely aren't claiming Bryan! He's a wanna be with no talent! Squib all the way!

Yeah i was just gonna say that i'm a slytherin and we don't want him either

I'm a Slytherin too. Honestly (as ridiculously abstract as this conversation is) I just couldn't see Bryan getting into Hogwarts. He uses tools to create artificial magic (think smoke and mirrors) in his life because he lacks the ability to produce real magic himself.
lagenialester
Informer

Postby MandyJ » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:56 am

tgo93 wrote:
MandyJ wrote:Re: DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85
by MandyJ » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:01 pm

lagenialester wrote:
cat9480 wrote:[quote="lagenialester"]Squib. He's a squib, guys.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 454953.jpg

Squib. He's a squib, guys.

I mean, Lockhart was a Ravenclaw soo...

But nah I think Gryffindor or Slytherin would be best fit. Important to remember that your house isn't just based on what qualities you HAVE, it is what qualities you consider important and/or would aspire to have. If it was just based on the talents you personally have Hermione would def have been Ravenclaw but she was Gryffindor because she highly valued those qualities[/quote]

Right. And he doesn't seem to value education and learning or aspire to be book smart so definitely not Ravenclaw

MandyJ
Informer

Postby stillastar » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:41 am

I feel like Bryan and Missy growing up they didn't have that kind of money. So now that they do, they just want to do everything for themselves. Which means the kids and the pets all get in the way. So they send the animals off so they can go do whatever they want whenever they want. But they can't just send the children away. Having to take care of them is such an inconvenience to them.

stillastar
Amateur

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:50 am

Plus, the kids are the _reason_ they have the money.. Nobody would watch a vlog with just Bryan and Missy. So they have to include them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby JM16Canada » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:16 am

jaynshann wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Ok so how many swim lessons will it take before Ollie can actually swim? Because all my kids learned in a 2 week vacation. Just saying...

Bahaaaaa l am convinced you can put them in at 6months -2yrs old and drop a bunch of cash (like A BUNCH!) and by 3yrs you got a decent swimmer
Or do nothing and by 4-5yrs old put them in and they'll learn within weeks.
Sometimes not even that. My 1st l had in lessons as a toddler she learned to really really swim after all those years of lessons when she was 4.
My 2nd we started 3yrs old he learned by 5!
But my 3rd who's only 5 taught himself in the last year and is all over the pool knows back stroke etc no lessons
#$spentonlessonsbeforekinder=$wasted!

Actually I think it's pretty important to have children who are comfortable in the water, and know how to float/get to the edge on their own if they have to. Especially when you have a pool in your yard, it is a life saving skill. With the Lannings lack of supervision, it could save Ollies life to know what to do, even if he fell in the pool fully clothed.

JM16Canada
Talker

Postby springsahm » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:50 am

I gagged when the announced the "YouTube sensation the daily bumps." I bet you anything nobody there had any clue who DB are. I bet a bunch of parents looked them up when they went home and were like "who are these clowns?"

springsahm
Talker

Postby tintin15 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:55 am

"I think it's gonna pinch you, Mama!"

That was the sweetest, most mother-son interaction I have ever seen Ollie and Missy have. It wasn't much, but it was cute :love2:
tintin15
True Gossiper

Postby tintin15 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:04 am

Scratch that. Missy, Finn, and Ollie all on the bed building a lego set was so cute.

And when they were posing for the thumbnail and Missy and Bryan did that dumb open mouth thing, Finn copied them :lol:

The resort does look pretty cool. That pool is gorgeous and the little "beach" by it...ugh. And the mushroom steps in the playground! These people are making me wish for this lol

I said too many positive things. I must counteract with...they shouldn't have let Ollie jump in the 1ft part of the pool. It looked like he hit the bottom when he jumped. Ouch.
tintin15
True Gossiper

Postby Acbsktbll » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:09 am

I'm dying at Ollie's reaction (or lack of) when they told them they were going to Lego land Image

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay