kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by kkkk »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Why do I feel like oscar would rather her have c sections so everything feels the same if you know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that would be SO stupid considering it still does feel the same (vaginas go back down to their normal size loool) but oscar is prob too stupid to know that
They return for the most part to original size but they are never quite the same as they were before baby. But I totally know what you mean... OK neglect to educate themselves on many topics so this one would be no exception.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

juststardust wrote:
kkkk wrote:Shows how little effort they put into educating themselves. What mom doesn't know that???

And where is Alaya's pack n play!? It used to be next to Kyra's side of the bed but now it's not. Is she in the closet now?? I hope they're using a monitor..... knowing she's in there most likely wrapped up in blankets at 7 weeks old not being watched while her parents stupidly laugh at things that aren't funny is really terrifying!!! I hope I'm wrong and she has a safe sleep environment close by where she can be watched.

They've actually been co-sleeping so I'm sure that's why they decided to take it down. I think it's a bit far fetched to assume that they'd put their newborn to sleep in a closet, I know they're idiots when it comes to a lot of things but I imagine that it's comments like these that they read on here and can't stop laughing about because of just how extra they sound.
Not that far off when they put their <1yr old son in the closet multiple times...
Exactly!! Why would it be "far off" to think Alaya would also be put in the closet too?? That was my immediate thought when I saw the pack n play was gone. But glad they're co sleeping, just hope they're safe about it. Sigh.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Very telling when he goes to put his hand behind Keira's head she flinches and says she thought he was going to smack the back of her head!

girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

I don't know why it's been bothering me, but in one of their videos (probably more than one) Kyra says "You have to pick your battles" when Levi is getting trash out of their kitchen trash can, so now every time he does something that he shouldn't be doing I think "What battle are you EVER going to pick???"
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

It's time for comment of the day....byeeeee
Because you love to lock your children outside your house and in fields by themselves how long do you think it would take for you to notice one missing?

It's time for the juicy juicyyyyy
I recently showed my pregnant sister your channel. She's due on the 21st. I showed her your channel so she could learn what not to do with my nephew. She said she's learned nothing because everything you do is common sense that you SHOULDNT do that
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Newmomma wrote:
kkkk wrote: Did she really?

She tweeted about it. Highly doubt it though. Shes breast feeding and not even 2 months PP
you can still ovulate and get your period when you BF tbh..that is why they say to use protection whilst breastfeeding bc it isnt a reliable method of birth control on its own
Of course depends on the prolactin levels and how much it can inhibit GnRH.
juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

kkkk wrote:
juststardust wrote: They've actually been co-sleeping so I'm sure that's why they decided to take it down. I think it's a bit far fetched to assume that they'd put their newborn to sleep in a closet, I know they're idiots when it comes to a lot of things but I imagine that it's comments like these that they read on here and can't stop laughing about because of just how extra they sound.
Not that far off when they put their <1yr old son in the closet multiple times...
Exactly!! Why would it be "far off" to think Alaya would also be put in the closet too?? That was my immediate thought when I saw the pack n play was gone. But glad they're co sleeping, just hope they're safe about it. Sigh.

I literally said that it would be far fetched to accuse them of putting their NEWBORN in a closet to sleep. Seeing as she's constantly getting up to feed and whatnot why wouldn't your first thought be that maybe they're co-sleeping? I'm not excusing them for putting a child to sleep in a closet (although if they didn't close the door in there and there was air flow I don't think it's the end of the world like people on here seem to think) but I just don't think they'd be dumb enough to put a newborn to sleep in a closet and am not one to jump to conclusions. Maybe I just have more faith in them than I should though.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

daisy1000 wrote:
kkkk wrote:Um Kyra.....

"Ever since having Alaya I've been having these weird period cramps...."

UM it's your uterus going back to its original size!! It contracts after delivery for weeks even if you've had a c section and breastfeeding can make it worse. How does she not know that?? I know it take 6 ish weeks and Alaya is about 7 weeks but that's likely what those "period cramps" are. I'm surprised as a mom she didn't know that. Sorry call me nitpicky but that surprised me....

Nah it's not just you. I feel like these past few vlogs, in my opinion, as showcased how young and childish they are. Their lack of seeking out of information is baffling.

Why google when she can talk to 12 yr old viewers about it? LOLLL
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

daisy1000 wrote:
kkkk wrote:Um Kyra.....

"Ever since having Alaya I've been having these weird period cramps...."

UM it's your uterus going back to its original size!! It contracts after delivery for weeks even if you've had a c section and breastfeeding can make it worse. How does she not know that?? I know it take 6 ish weeks and Alaya is about 7 weeks but that's likely what those "period cramps" are. I'm surprised as a mom she didn't know that. Sorry call me nitpicky but that surprised me....

Nah it's not just you. I feel like these past few vlogs, in my opinion, as showcased how young and childish they are. Their lack of seeking out of information is baffling.

Why google when she can talk to 12 yr old viewers about it? LOLLL
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

How can it take Oscar so freaking long to edit a 10 min vlog. They aren't impressive enough to spend hours and hours editing. Maybe he's doing other internet things and not concentrating on his "work". He maintained a good schedule while in Florida. Maybe he is thinking of clever sarcastic remarks he can make to the "haters". These two kids are making fools of themselves while laughing at viewers trying to help them. Idiots!
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I see they are back on their fabulous upload whenever schedule lol
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

In the vlog "we are house shopping" a stupid kid commented that she was watching all the commercials in order to give them the opportunity to buy the house of their dreams. Not to mention the amount of stupid kids who liked that comment.WHO the hell would do that and why?? What's wrong with the world???

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Omg in the latest vlog they went to the zoo and the ENTIRE time the had alayas car seat covered entirely with a doubled over thick blanket!! How stupid can they be?? And what happened to the expensive car seat covers Kyra bought? Probably in the dirty laundry pile!!
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

She tweeted about it. Highly doubt it though. Shes breast feeding and not even 2 months PP
you can still ovulate and get your period when you BF tbh..that is why they say to use protection whilst breastfeeding bc it isnt a reliable method of birth control on its own[/quote]
Of course depends on the prolactin levels and how much it can inhibit GnRH.[/quote]

Every woman is different. She very well could have started her period. I could only BF for a week after my daughter was born and it still took 3 months for my normal period to start again. Even now, ten months later, my period is SO wonky ( like every 40 days or so). I really hope they are using some form of reliable birth control because if not I guarantee she'll be pregnant again soon.
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Oscar didn't want to strap Levi into the wagon because, as he said, they live on the edge. What a plank. Kyra's no better, she told Oscar to do it but because he said no she just let it slide. Levi's little face still isn't fully healed from the last accident and they can't even be arsed to take the extra precautions to ensure their son doesn't topple out. Is having to unbuckle then buckle him back in each and every time you pick him up out of it really that much of an inconvenience.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

wolflily23 wrote:
you can still ovulate and get your period when you BF tbh..that is why they say to use protection whilst breastfeeding bc it isnt a reliable method of birth control on its own
Of course depends on the prolactin levels and how much it can inhibit GnRH.[/quote]

Every woman is different. She very well could have started her period. I could only BF for a week after my daughter was born and it still took 3 months for my normal period to start again. Even now, ten months later, my period is SO wonky ( like every 40 days or so). I really hope they are using some form of reliable birth control because if not I guarantee she'll be pregnant again soon.[/quote]

I said so cause it's Kyra. She'll lie to prove that she's right! Of course the initial periods can be ovulatory or anovulatory, regular/irregular depending on the hpa axis of that woman hence why it's different. Doesnt matter whether the woman is bf or not. Though it's earlier(generalizing) when not bf. Hope she wasn't serious about trying for babies now.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Ehmmm...
Did they sit Levi on the edge of the fence of the lion's enclosure? I hope I saw that wrong and that there was a second fence somewhere.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

sasperillo wrote:Ehmmm...
Did they sit Levi on the edge of the fence of the lion's enclosure? I hope I saw that wrong and that there was a second fence somewhere.
no there was a larger fence past it
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ugh the heavy blanket over the carseat >< These two are so stupid.
Also putting alaya in the carseat and not strapping it into the wagon...it look precariously perched. One bump and it topples out >< I dont even want to imagine that
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

sasperillo wrote:Ehmmm...
no there was a larger fence past it
Thanks, I'm on a small screen and have a hard time looking past Oscar's super saiyan hair to focus on other details

Return to “OKBaby”