crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

emlyx wrote:
Pency wrote:Holy shit she's using this as an excuse to buy all new appliances and furniture. This lady is effing crazy.
WTF. She's crazy. I mean, SHES INSANE. REPLACE APPLIANCES because of a pot of beans. I'm flipping out. She can't be serious.
Maybe she is thinking that the insurance company will pay for her a new kitchen remodel- uh, pardon me, I think I will go put on a pot of beans and go to the store, I could use a kitchen remodel....just kidding, maybe....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

She posted on Instagram about the GFM and not donating to it because they do not need the help. They have insurance and emergency funds. The money will be return to the owners she said. That was a good move.
I wouldn't be surprised if its insurance fraud. I don't know if she's really trying to, or just being crazy overdramatic. Either way the insurance company pays, or the views from the "hard times" will. Still don't understand 30 k lol
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Ruby pretending to be a momma cat licking her kittens in today's video was really disturbing. Ew.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

sasperillo wrote:Ruby pretending to be a momma cat licking her kittens in today's video was really disturbing. Ew.
It was very weird and she said it in front of the guy estimating the damage, I am sure he is thinking that was odd to say the least!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gr4ceful wrote:She posted on Instagram about the GFM and not donating to it because they do not need the help. They have insurance and emergency funds. The money will be return to the owners she said. That was a good move.
I wouldn't be surprised if its insurance fraud. I don't know if she's really trying to, or just being crazy overdramatic. Either way the insurance company pays, or the views from the "hard times" will. Still don't understand 30 k lol
I'm glad she did that. There were a lot of adults commenting saying that she really needed to explain to the kids who wanted to help that they don't need the money. She shouldn't have left in any reference to a huge chunk of money like that. The children watching freaked out. One person didn't even understand that they make money from vlogging! But I don't see how she thinks she's getting all new appliances, unless she's just going to go for it and do a remodel because she wants to, not because the insurance is paying for it.
Don't they live something like an hour away from Bonnie? All these people are commenting that they should go stay at Bonnie's while she's in Hawaii.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

lmmomSD wrote:Good news is that nobody is donating to the GFM. It's still only got $10.

For their sake i'm glad it didn't take off, because you seem hell bent on getting it shut down.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

seriously7 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Good news is that nobody is donating to the GFM. It's still only got $10.

For their sake i'm glad it didn't take off, because you seem hell bent on getting it shut down.
I just think it's really wrong for vloggers to accept money from their "fans" . You think it's OK? I think it's wrong to play on their emotions. Most of the people trying to donate are children who don't know anything about insurance or how much money Ruby makes from vlogging. It borders on fraud. Of you think it's OK for little kids to get money from their parents who likely work a lot harder than Ruby for a lot less money, then go ahead and donate. I think that as soon as she knew about it, she should have posted loud and clear that she didn't need it. She was obviously reading the comments.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

sasperillo wrote:Ruby pretending to be a momma cat licking her kittens in today's video was really disturbing. Ew.
I thought that was so bizarre. I don't know how that guy kept a straight face, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kaylnoel wrote:
I thought that was so bizarre. I don't know how that guy kept a straight face, lol.

Well, her mom does weird stuff like that. Did you see in the vlog (I think it was Bonnie's) where she licked ice cream off Julie's leg? The boundaries in that family are so non-existent.

daisydaisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daisydaisy »

lmmomSD wrote:
kaylnoel wrote:

Well, her mom does weird stuff like that. Did you see in the vlog (I think it was Bonnie's) where she licked ice cream off Julie's leg? The boundaries in that family are so non-existent.

OMG! I felt sooooooooo disturbed by that!!!! Julie looked extremely uncomfortable as well.

Here's the link Starts at 16:10
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

kaylnoel wrote:

People who have jobs that involve regularly going into different people's houses and essentially seeing how they live must love going home afterwards and reporting on the weirdos who live around them lol.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I feel like I am always confused after watching their vlogs. Did they not pack any bags for the hotel they're staying at all week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

freshbalsam wrote:I feel like I am always confused after watching their vlogs. Did they not pack any bags for the hotel they're staying at all week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think theyre claiming most the clothes are ruined? Because Ruby washed a TON of stuff, which if your house still is so bad you cant live in it then where are you putting all that clean laundry?

They definitely could replace her pants, but I think theres more to it seeing as both parents didn't really care. I think Shari is overly dramatic like her mother and they likely offered a solution that wasn't vlog worthy.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

you can tell where Shari gets her over dramatic side from...
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

You can't run away from your nightmares.

Anyone surprised they went and saw Beauty and the Beast considering the mormon "church" was against it because of a homosexual character? lol
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

In today's video she finally told viewers that they didn't need their money and not to donate to the GFM, and clarified that while they appreciate the gesture, they have insurance and enough money to take care of it.
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

Haven't watched them for ages .. and the stupid land purchase sucked me back in, followed in quick succession by the burnt beans and pulling Chad out of school again. Things have not improved in my absence .. just got worse!!!
Why do I detest this woman so much? Learned stupidity perhaps? I swear she comes across as much older than she is. Who talks about grandchildren in their 30s??
Miss Shari with an attitude problem .. pity the man who has to deal with that.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Mammabear wrote:Haven't watched them for ages .. and the stupid land purchase sucked me back in, followed in quick succession by the burnt beans and pulling Chad out of school again. Things have not improved in my absence .. just got worse!!!
Why do I detest this woman so much? Learned stupidity perhaps? I swear she comes across as much older than she is. Who talks about grandchildren in their 30s??
It's likely she will have grand children in the next 6-7 years, so will be 43 by that time.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Vincere wrote:
Mammabear wrote:Haven't watched them for ages .. and the stupid land purchase sucked me back in, followed in quick succession by the burnt beans and pulling Chad out of school again. Things have not improved in my absence .. just got worse!!!
It's likely she will have grand children in the next 6-7 years, so will be 43 by that time.
Not if Shari is serious about law school and moving to NYC. I wonder whether she'll be one of those ex-mormons who get a taste of the world outside of Utah and reconsider the lifestyle that they've been brought up to aspire too. Shari definitely doesn't look up to her mom now (but then again, who does at 14?) and I doubt she wants to chuck her dreams to become an unfulfilled mother like every other female in her family. I hope she goes to college not at BYU, has many different relationships and has sex before marriage which will make her less likely to get stuck in a marriage at 19 or 20 and perpetually pregnant until she's in her mid 30s.
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

I'd be just as annoyed as Shari, to be honest.

Return to “8 Passengers”