Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

sadie wrote:What was Chris comment about the thermometer? ? I can't watch it on youtube right now
Jess said it's supposed to be taken rectally and he lifted her legs and said "open up".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I feel like both Chris and Jess play up the bond between Chris and Landen to kind of an obsessive level. Like, I understand that Chris is really the only father figure he's had and that they are bonded like father and son, but every video it's like they have to shove that in our faces. Meanwhile his actual biological sons are six hours away, while they subliminally shame Drake for being a deadbeat.

Don't get me wrong, I think Chris and Landen have a sweet bond and I'm glad Landen has Chris. They just seem almost, like, snotty about it.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Do we know if Chris pays child support or not?

It's been a minute since he's picked up HIS boys.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Blackswan wrote:Do we know if Chris pays child support or not?

It's been a minute since he's picked up HIS boys.
Probably not because he's the one who asked Ashley for spousal support.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
sadie wrote:What was Chris comment about the thermometer? ? I can't watch it on youtube right now
Jess said it's supposed to be taken rectally and he lifted her legs and said "open up".

Okay I was seriously not expecting that. That is disgusting. Shit I know Jess isn't exactly prudish what with her 10 baby daddies and 100 kids, but that has to skeeve her out. Even just a little, teeny, tiny bit. She has no choice at this point but to laugh at his gross comments, grit her teeth and pretend she loves this idiot.
You see Jess, this is the kind of side you see of people a few years in when they start to get comfortable. Most self respecting women wouldn't settle for a gross loser like Chris once they've realized they're with a fucking creep, but since you married him after 12 minutes of knowing him, you get to be stuck with his nasty ass. Maybe next time you should wait a little longer before desperately throwing yourself into a marriage with a stranger. Image

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

According to snapchat her new video is "unexpected ER visit" with Addie crying as the thumbnail...

I'm at my parents house and lack the luxury of wifi, can someone please tell me what the fuck happened and is it another one of those "I'm a good mom everything I do is right even when my kids get sick cause of me" scenarios

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

pianogossiper wrote:According to snapchat her new video is "unexpected ER visit" with Addie crying as the thumbnail...

I'm at my parents house and lack the luxury of wifi, can someone please tell me what the fuck happened and is it another one of those "I'm a good mom everything I do is right even when my kids get sick cause of me" scenarios

Fever + ear infection I believe
5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

So addie is sick and she has her naked outside

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

storeynyx wrote:
sadie wrote:Has this been discussed?

Wow. If that's true, that really sucks for the twins. And either way, how absolutely lovely (not) of their mother to post it all over the internet

Agreed , if you really wanted to shield the boys you would keep it quiet , and make an excuse, if that was me and my kids asked I'd say oh I think he's sick Hun I'm sure he's thinking about you tho , how couldn't he you're awesome, and laugh it off and divert attention like oh look let's do this or go here etc.
I would hate my son to be hurt in any way , yeh I'd be pissed off with my ex and I'd sent him a shitty text ,
But I wouldn't want my son/sons hurt by him or another kid reading shit and it coming back to upset him , this girl is selfish dammit ugh !

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Ps obviously scoring points is more important than her kids that's just shit .
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

Why is it that every dumbass mom (not every mom) has to bring their kid into the ER for a basic stomach flu, ear infection, cold, or fever? That's not an emergency. If her fever was 104 or above, sure. That's expected. But you're bogging down the ER for people who are actually there for serious reasons. jesus fucking Christ, what an idiot. I understand she stopped breathing a couple months ago, but this looked like it was during daylight hours and could've been solved by a simpler trip to urgent care.

I don't know if she does it for the thumbnail or if she's really that selfish and uninformed. Even just yelping I saw dozens of Urgent care clinics in her area, opening as early as 7am and closing as late as 10:30pm. All these places take insurance, even if it's not under your hospital or GP. you pay your $40 copay or whatever at the desk and you're in. You're going to pay out the ass at the ER. These people should be fined for using the ER when it's obvious it's not an emergency.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

trumputin wrote:Why is it that every dumbass mom (not every mom) has to bring their kid into the ER for a basic stomach flu, ear infection, cold, or fever? That's not an emergency. If her fever was 104 or above, sure. That's expected. But you're bogging down the ER for people who are actually there for serious reasons. jesus fucking Christ, what an idiot. I understand she stopped breathing a couple months ago, but this looked like it was during daylight hours and could've been solved by a simpler trip to urgent care.

I don't know if she does it for the thumbnail or if she's really that selfish and uninformed. Even just yelping I saw dozens of Urgent care clinics in her area, opening as early as 7am and closing as late as 10:30pm. All these places take insurance, even if it's not under your hospital or GP. you pay your $40 copay or whatever at the desk and you're in. You're going to pay out the ass at the ER. These people should be fined for using the ER when it's obvious it's not an emergency.
Part of me has the tiny tiny hope she actually went to urgent care, but called it ER for the clicks.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

did anyone else not see Laden with them at the ER? [EYES]

Sent from my 0PJA2
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Why is she taking Addie to the ER totally unnecessary.. Take her to her pediatrician or urgent care.. Growing up my pediatrician office would always take you the same day if you were sick I feel like every trashy mom I know runs her kid to the ER for every little thing
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She's so fucken dramatic. I got second hand embarrassment from 0:15 to 5:06.

At 4:55....bitch you have FIVE kids. How do you not know this shit? Why are you acting brand new?!

People are calling her out for going to the ER xD

And OT but her rings look like they do not fit her sausage fingers. Just saying. They look tight.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Do people not have doctors surgeries in America?? In England if you thought your baby had an ear infection or something then you would book in to see the GP. Even if they're full they always hold emergency type appointments, especially if you had a small baby. We're encouraged in the UK NOT to go to A&E (the ER) as it clogs it up with people who could just self medicate or see their local doctor!
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Sparklingdee wrote:Do people not have doctors surgeries in America?? In England if you thought your baby had an ear infection or something then you would book in to see the GP. Even if they're full they always hold emergency type appointments, especially if you had a small baby. We're encouraged in the UK NOT to go to A&E (the ER) as it clogs it up with people who could just self medicate or see their local doctor!
I live in the United States and you are supposed to see your GP if you are sick and they do see you the same day (If they can).. but there are a few people that feel the need to rush to the ER for very little things which is weird.. The ER here is for broken bones and emergencies not an ear infections or fevers, just because wackjob Jess does it doesn't mean we all do lol
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Do people not have doctors surgeries in America?? In England if you thought your baby had an ear infection or something then you would book in to see the GP. Even if they're full they always hold emergency type appointments, especially if you had a small baby. We're encouraged in the UK NOT to go to A&E (the ER) as it clogs it up with people who could just self medicate or see their local doctor!
I live in the United States and you are supposed to see your GP if you are sick and they do see you the same day (If they can).. but there are a few people that feel the need to rush to the ER for very little things which is weird.. The ER here is for broken bones and emergencies not an ear infections or fevers, just because wackjob Jess does it doesn't mean we all do lol
Haha oh yes I didn't mean EVERYONE, obv just Jess because she lives for the **DRAMA** and wanted a exciting youtube video to keep the views rolling in... :D
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Doesn't it annoy anyone that on Snapchat she always scribbles or puts something over the area where that tags are for the video? Does anyone know how to see them?

valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Doesn't it annoy anyone that on Snapchat she always scribbles or puts something over the area where that tags are for the video? Does anyone know how to see them?

here you go, the tags for her last video. Just click ctrl + u on your keyboard and you can see them :)

Return to “JesssFam”