DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Ewwwww!!!!!Not a good look for you, Missy.....Saw things in my mind...can't undo them.....Think I'll go puke, excuse me...Image

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
julim94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by julim94 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 918b1f.jpg[/img]
I'm surprise no one post this and no one talk about this photo of Ollie with huge sword

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

If Bry Bry really takes the time to photoshop his photos so he looks taller/thinner you'd _think_ that he'd throw some of that photoshop magic Missy's way too...

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

And you know... I hate to admit this (because they've done this to themselves) but I feel sorry for these people. They are notably insecure and on top of it, have an image to uphold because without that image... they are nothing. When the views and money run out these people are going to be in for a rude awakening and will suffer more than just financially.

heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

alyssadt wrote:If Bry Bry really takes the time to photoshop his photos so he looks taller/thinner you'd _think_ that he'd throw some of that photoshop magic Missy's way too...

That or work to actually change their crap food filled lifestyle. (Sorry for double post). Clearly their bodies make them insecure, I have stuff about my body I am very sensitive about (almost everyone does have something they don't like about their body). I am saying this not to body shame, B+M have the money and time to change it around and they don't. They both have a crap diet and the kids eat what they eat. If they really want to they can get the help they choose not to. Photoshop is a temporary fix for insecurities like weight, but can't fix diseases caused by sugar and grease fueled lifestyle.

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

About the photoshopping and weight, that's why I keep suggesting they do a "subscriber weight loss challenge."
Strategy:
1)random people on youtube will be attracted to "weightloss challenge before/after" titles. = new subscribers
2)engage subscribers in possibly step counts, which is a healthy competition, and possibly a sponsored "myfitnesspal" or "fitbit" step/calorie counter challenge.
3)get into instagram #dailybumpsweightlosschallenge weigh ins every week or so.
4) Do give away like a skype session with them or meet up to the winners. do like top 5 winners.
5) in the mean time Missy can use her channel to talk about new healthy recipes for the family... weightloss/healthy living sort of going back to how she made Ollies baby food..(once upon a time)
6) Im sure heaps of companies will be getting on this train. those companies that deliver foods, gyms, fitbit type companies, etc.
This is a win win win situation. So many benefits. They lose weight, subscribers lose weight, and the only thing they gain are subscribers. They'd get a different demographic, attract adult subscribers again, MAKE A DIFFERENCE...

Bryan if you're reading this is a really smart plan. There are no loses here. You'd be targeting different age groups and making your family healthy again, and challenging your 2+ million subscribers to do the same. So good.
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

menehune wrote:
saltliferocks wrote:If her face was the result of acne she would be going to the dermatologist. We are talking about a woman who always has a fresh mani-pedi & paid for twice weekly blow-outs last year. I am not insulting her looks. I'm saying there is way more going on in that house than what they would like their viewers to believe. Look how long drunk- Shay hid his issues. (I admit, I didn't see that one coming before his first confession, and I am kind of known for pickling up on the small physical changes in my patients before they are going to crump or they are on something) I'm not saying that these two are constantly impaired, but I would bet money that they imbibe regularly. If you think about it, they are extremely young with little coping skills and enormous pressure. That in-itself puts them at risk for finding ways to escape.. Add to that Missy's crippling anxiety/co-dependency doing anything without help, and Bryan's past trauma. The deck is kind of stacked against them.?What I find sad is the fact that they have two little boys who depend on them. It may take a while, but the entire situation will implode one day.
I kinda agree. She would also be complaining about it, and using it as an excuse to get facials. I don't think she would just be hiding it. Plus it isn't just the acne, her eyes are starting to seem sunken in and her complexion sallow. Pregnancy wouldn't do that unless she was feeling really ill.

If she's on any retin-a or pretty much anything that thins the skin or sensitizes which is pretty much anything from a dermatologist she can't get facials.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Its not an accomplishment to get your very young kids in bed before midnight ImageImage

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He really wishes he'd had a 'crazy spring break" when he was younger, doesn't he?
Alyssadt-- you said it! When they are no longer "YouTube sensations", they are all going to be in a world of hurt. The kids too, because they're being raised to think they're something special, when they're just normal kids.
Disclaimer: Yes, all kids are "something special", but these folks take participation trophy mentality to a whole new level.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 296e09.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... f1f30a.jpg[/img]

I'm sorry but this dress is hideous!!!!!! And is no because is Missy is because i think this dress will look horrible on anyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm so so so so late but this looks just like my grandma PJ's
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I'm very glad that people hopped off the addiction train as fast as possible. As a recovering addict myself I 100% do not believe missy is an addict. Also your skin doesn't automatically start looking bad because you start doing drugs. It usually happens after years of addiction.

I think Missy's skin is due to poor diet, nursing still, and stress. I think she doesn't talk about it because it embarrassing and it's that's simple.

sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

Okay with Missy's acne situation can we just face the fact that if she can't even take care of her own CHILDREN what would make us believe that at night she wouldn't be lazy enough to go wash her face, put on moisturizer, and a topical for the breakouts? She definitely sleeps with her heavy makeup.. foundation from Mac is a given for breakouts.. also look at the history of her mom? Clearly Mimi struggled with it too, and Missy unfortunately got that gene as well! Her acne is never going to fade away on its own if she doesn't properly take care of her skin or see a dermatologist, I had cystic acne and I had to basically rush to the derm for a solution to prevent deep scarring! It's all a very long, drawn on process to find products that work and princess isn't used to putting in hard work

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

sasicil76 wrote:Okay with Missy's acne situation can we just face the fact that if she can't even take care of her own CHILDREN what would make us believe that at night she wouldn't be lazy enough to go wash her face, put on moisturizer, and a topical for the breakouts? She definitely sleeps with her heavy makeup.. foundation from Mac is a given for breakouts.. also look at the history of her mom? Clearly Mimi struggled with it too, and Missy unfortunately got that gene as well! Her acne is never going to fade away on its own if she doesn't properly take care of her skin or see a dermatologist, I had cystic acne and I had to basically rush to the derm for a solution to prevent deep scarring! It's all a very long, drawn on process to find products that work and princess isn't used to putting in hard work

Yes this. Thank you.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Who else thinks when they get home the pi will be finished AND some other big secret project will have happened.

ljhighland1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ljhighland1 »

sammibro wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Something has been edited in that picture. No way is Bryan that much taller than Missy. Plus his right arm looks weird Image
Oh, that picture is SO Photoshopped! There is no way he's that tall or thin. And his legs are different lengths!

He photoshopped that pic just like he photoshopped this one:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... ee11d3.jpg[/img]

Bro, everyone knows you're not that tall! Stop trying to use photoshop to stretch your 5'5" body into something it's not!

How dumb does he think people are?! You can clearly tell the difference between the two photos. If you're going to Photoshop one photo brybry, you better do them all!! Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 643178.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
jessicado

Unread post by jessicado »

ljhighland1 wrote:
sammibro wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Oh, that picture is SO Photoshopped! There is no way he's that tall or thin. And his legs are different lengths!

He photoshopped that pic just like he photoshopped this one:

Bro, everyone knows you're not that tall! Stop trying to use photoshop to stretch your 5'5" body into something it's not!

How dumb does he think people are?! You can clearly tell the difference between the two photos. If you're going to Photoshop one photo brybry, you better do them all!! Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 221e34.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 221e34.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 221e34.jpg[/img]
I'm not saying that he didn't photoshop the vacation pictures because he definitely looks thinner (which we all know he isn't) but using this picture to judge height differences is not the best comparison. They're not that much off and Bryan is bending slightly in the first one making him closer to Missy's height. And Missy is quite obviously bending back in the second one making Bryan look taller. Something is definitely going on but I don't think he is trying to make himself look taller.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

amyfalafal wrote:About the photoshopping and weight, that's why I keep suggesting they do a "subscriber weight loss challenge."
Strategy:
1)random people on youtube will be attracted to "weightloss challenge before/after" titles. = new subscribers
2)engage subscribers in possibly step counts, which is a healthy competition, and possibly a sponsored "myfitnesspal" or "fitbit" step/calorie counter challenge.
3)get into instagram #dailybumpsweightlosschallenge weigh ins every week or so.
4) Do give away like a skype session with them or meet up to the winners. do like top 5 winners.
5) in the mean time Missy can use her channel to talk about new healthy recipes for the family... weightloss/healthy living sort of going back to how she made Ollies baby food..(once upon a time)
6) Im sure heaps of companies will be getting on this train. those companies that deliver foods, gyms, fitbit type companies, etc.
This is a win win win situation. So many benefits. They lose weight, subscribers lose weight, and the only thing they gain are subscribers. They'd get a different demographic, attract adult subscribers again, MAKE A DIFFERENCE...

Bryan if you're reading this is a really smart plan. There are no loses here. You'd be targeting different age groups and making your family healthy again, and challenging your 2+ million subscribers to do the same. So good.
This would be such a good idea if their fanbase wasn't so young. I'd love to see B+M actually try and set good eating habits for themselves and their kids and they could tell their five y.o. viewers how important it is to eat your veggies etc. But I don't think they'd think about how to best go about it or how to word things sensibly and I have visions of tween viewers getting obsessed with calorie counting and extreme step counts just for the prizes.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

^^ This would be good for Cullen and Katie. They have a more mature audience overall, and they've done a weight loss "challenge" before. Doing it without selling the "detox" would be really good for their channel.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jessicado wrote:
ljhighland1 wrote:
sammibro wrote: He photoshopped that pic just like he photoshopped this one:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 221e34.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 221e34.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 221e34.jpg[/img]
I'm not saying that he didn't photoshop the vacation pictures because he definitely looks thinner (which we all know he isn't) but using this picture to judge height differences is not the best comparison. They're not that much off and Bryan is bending slightly in the first one making him closer to Missy's height. And Missy is quite obviously bending back in the second one making Bryan look taller. Something is definitely going on but I don't think he is trying to make himself look taller.
Something looks weird with his right arm. I think he did it mostly to be skinnier, not taller, but it looks weird.
And of course, Missy has her phone front and center!

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Maybe Missy is breaking out because she is changing up her birth control method? I know that's opposite of the pregnancy speculation, and the pill often helps acne...but I don't know, just a thought. I don't even know if you can use the pill while breastfeeding? (No kids here, so I'm clueless lol)

Edit: Yes, I realize that this assumes she even lets Bryan touch her for purposes other than baby-making. Unlikely, I know. But if they *are* in counseling, maybe they have homework? Image

Yeah oral bc usually improves acne whereas something like a slow-release progesterone device like an iud actually makes acne much worse.

Yep, I think it could something along the lines of new BC or a switch. I guess I assumed she would use oral BC because thought she talked about how she couldn't do IUDs at one point and only used the pill? I only vaguely remember, or maybe I'm thinking of someone else entirely - and it could have just been Dr. Missy insisting there was some issue, not an actual doctor. At any rate, I could see this being the cause of acne and even some weight gain. I feel like this might be something she wouldn't bring up in the vlogs if they are trying to really stick to that kid-friendly image these days.

Return to “Daily Bumps”