Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

I wonder if Chris is going to traumatise Addy like Oscar from OKbaby traumatises Levi. He's doing a god job with the twins.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I noticed kaden had a large mark on his chest I wouldn't have thought much of it if there hadn't been a shampoo blocking the mark that is what made it suspect
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

purplerain55 wrote:Am I the only one who is getting sick of her vlogs? I have always preferred her sit down videos and they're definitely becoming fewer.
Nope, I am too. All her videos are basically the same now. Same shit, different day and vlog. It's kind of like she's turned into one of the vloggers who only do videos that are basically DITLS. She only used to do DITLS occasionally, but now it's basically every video. Boring.
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

I'm sorry, but the clip with Kyson and Chris one-on-one was cute! Glad he finally got some attention and Chris seemed really happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

amf2224 wrote:I'm sorry, but the clip with Kyson and Chris one-on-one was cute! Glad he finally got some attention and Chris seemed really happy.

Yes it was it's just a shame that viewers have to point out that he wasn't getting fair play , before he got some individual attention
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Why does Chris get such a weird satisfaction from pranking these kids and making them scream and cry?
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Here's the thing, when I worked in an immediate care the physicians usually would send babies with a fever 100+ to the hospital. Cause there's nothing they could do for them there. And they were scared something else was wrong. But didn't the thermometer say 99? Idk I feel like she could have at least walked into an urgent care and said I wanna know if my daughter could be seen cause she has a fever and if they said no then yeah I would understand. But to go straight to the hospital without even calling a doctor is dumb af.

happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

How many cameras did she get in the past year or so? 3, 4?
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I can't even watch the new video based on the thumbnail alone. Wtf is up with Chris scaring the shit out of the kids? Why is this entertaining to him? And WHY is Jessica not doing anything. Can you imagine being so scared that you're in tears, and your mom is just sitting there with a camera going "awww." There is no way to respect a mother like that

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

MommaMia3 wrote:I can't even watch the new video based on the thumbnail alone. Wtf is up with Chris scaring the shit out of the kids? Why is this entertaining to him? And WHY is Jessica not doing anything. Can you imagine being so scared that you're in tears, and your mom is just sitting there with a camera going "awww." There is no way to respect a mother like that

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
My dad used to do stuff like that and My mom was like that just laughing and not doing anything and our relationship is shit now because of small things like that in my childhood
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

My husband teases our son (not to that extent at all) and it makes me so mad. I'll yell at him lol and it pisses me off to see jess sitting there laughing. Chris really does have a nasty mean streak. Kyson was genuinely terrified, his little face showed how upset he was :(
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I'm not a parent, but there's no way in fucking hell that I'd ever go out of my way to terrify my children. Wtf.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Doomtomato wrote:Heyyy southern ontario for the win haha:)

Gossip Girl wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Walk in clinics are few and fair between where I live in Ontario, Canada. It is all very different than the states. There is one in the town I live in but you must be a patient of certain doctors to go there, the next closest one is probably 45-hour away?? and I dont live in the middle of nowhere.
I worked in emerge and never complained when someone brought their sick kid in.
Wait, what? Where in Ontario are you in? I've lived in a few areas of Ontario (currently in St Catharines) and there are walk in clinics EVERYWHERE.
Every single grocery store here has a walk-in clinic inside, plus the actual doctors offices around here all have walk in sections. They're not hard to find at alllllll.
I also grew up in Manitoba and they were everywhere there, as well.
I'm in southern Ontario. There's maybe 1 proper walk in, the rest are emerge. Very small emerge rooms, that aren't really equipt to handle anything larger than a broken bone so people (myself included) use them for minor things. Not everyone lives in a big town with access to medical. I have to drive 20 mins to the closest dr.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I loved seeing kyson at the toy store with chris. He is such a sweet kid and so calm when he isnt around the others that are so loud and obnoxious! I think he will be the one that is embarrassed by his family when he is a teenager.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"DAD PRANKS KIDS!" Recap

Jess keeps telling Addie good morning and poking fun at her chunkiness with different annoying names
Chris and Kyson go to buy him a new bike since his bike broke
Looking at different toys and stuff in Toys R Us
Test riding some bikes before finding the Hot Wheels one they picked/Kyson wanted
Going back home
Kyson and Kaden interact and Kaden pretends to pass out in the floor
Chris tells Jess about the bike
Jess drops off the kids at school and freaks over baby girl stuff in a store
Jess flops on the couch with her new Sony camera and talks about the Canon camera she had and plays with auto-focus
Lilia gets home from school and is dressed as Wonder Woman
Landen's mattress is delivered; he slept on a mattress in his room, K&K's room, or C&J's room
Small rant about kids not needing their own bedrooms (her opinion) because "X wants to sleep with X and Addie wants to sleep with everyone"
Jess and Chris are in matching black shirts and jeans and make jokes about her being a ginger and having no soul
Chris assembles Landen's bed
Jess experiments with the new camera
Chris and Landen playing under his bed
Jess plays with the new camera some more
They bought Addie an exersaucer/play area
Kyson and Kaden jump on Jess as she films herself
Jess puts the kids in the bath for an early bedtime
Chris continues to be a jerk and scares the boys with a bug
It took 3 hours to put Landen's bed together, and it's by a window leading outside
Montage to poppy music as Chris and Landen make his bed, Jess and Lilia reads, and Addie breastfeeds (drink!)
Landen ends the vlog saying good night
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

kalipali wrote:
purplerain55 wrote:Am I the only one who is getting sick of her vlogs? I have always preferred her sit down videos and they're definitely becoming fewer.
Nope, I am too. All her videos are basically the same now. Same shit, different day and vlog. It's kind of like she's turned into one of the vloggers who only do videos that are basically DITLS. She only used to do DITLS occasionally, but now it's basically every video. Boring.
Agreed. It's not just Jess either, a lot of mommy bloggers' videos are mostly DITL videos. I miss the sit down videos where she actually updates us on what's going on. Her life isn't interesting enough to just watch 3/7 days of her week.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I never understand why there is obviously a chill in the air, the entire family has on pants and short sleeves, Kyson even had on a jacket, and Addie is always in a onesie romper, usually with spaghetti straps. No socks, no hat, nothing and she is currently sick. What is wrong with Jess? That baby has to be cold.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

I really don't think Chris and Jessica are going to last that much longer. Yes, as of now Jessica is letting Chris tease the kids and make vulgar comments to her. But even though she is laughing, I just have a feeling she is faking it. I mean, I couldn't imagine Jessica pulling a prank like that on her kids and laughing about it. I feel like she is trying to be happy with him because she doesn't want to be a single mom of 5 kids with 3 different dads. Also, obviously we aren't going to see her call him out on his shitty behavior on camera if she does. Right now she probably still feels like there is hope it will work but I think soon she will snap and leave him.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

amf2224 wrote:I'm sorry, but the clip with Kyson and Chris one-on-one was cute! Glad he finally got some attention and Chris seemed really happy.

I thought it seemed forced and fake AF. She's been getting called out lately for Chris's lack of interest in the twins. All of a sudden this? Not buying it. Soon when the heat is gone he'll go back to ignoring them.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

ber614 wrote:I really don't think Chris and Jessica are going to last that much longer. Yes, as of now Jessica is letting Chris tease the kids and make vulgar comments to her. But even though she is laughing, I just have a feeling she is faking it. I mean, I couldn't imagine Jessica pulling a prank like that on her kids and laughing about it. I feel like she is trying to be happy with him because she doesn't want to be a single mom of 5 kids with 3 different dads. Also, obviously we aren't going to see her call him out on his shitty behavior on camera if she does. Right now she probably still feels like there is hope it will work but I think soon she will snap and leave him.
God Between her and freckled Fox I am rooting twice as hard.

Return to “JesssFam”