OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Why do I feel like oscar would rather her have c sections so everything feels the same if you know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oscar is extremely immature and knowing him he is probably the type to think vaginal birth is gross and I'm sure he likes how with Kyra's c-sections he doesnt have to see anything and they just hand him a baby lol...
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:About the YouTube thing, I'm kinda happy cause if they stop making money then we'll see who really only cares about money and who actually cares about making videos. But this is why big youtubers have already started acting or investing their money elsewhere. Cause they're smart. Unlike these idiot kids. At least kk can live on khoas real estate. But since oscar quit his job for youtube I doubt they have a plan B

Oscar still could never make enough money at any job to support 2 kids and the bills that will come along with a large and luxurious house. They probably couldn't even afford the rent at their current apt. with the salary Oscar would make with his high school diploma and limited work experience.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Rkp65i »

hanna_marie wrote:Regarding their latest vlog where they filmed in the public swimming pool...
What are the laws concerning filming in this environment in your countries?
In the UK I feel that we are very conservative when it comes to filming anywhere, but especially when filming children. No way would I be allowed to film in a public swimming pool with lots of children playing in basically their underwear. What are your thoughts?
You wouldnt be allowed to film your own children? For family home videos? That seems ridiculous. I record my kids everywhere, playgrounds, pools, restaurants, anywhere.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Rkp65i wrote:
hanna_marie wrote:Regarding their latest vlog where they filmed in the public swimming pool...
In the UK I feel that we are very conservative when it comes to filming anywhere, but especially when filming children. No way would I be allowed to film in a public swimming pool with lots of children playing in basically their underwear. What are your thoughts?
You wouldnt be allowed to film your own children? For family home videos? That seems ridiculous. I record my kids everywhere, playgrounds, pools, restaurants, anywhere.
I think they mean with other children around. Like filming other kids nearby without blurring their faces.

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

They Levi unattended in the fucking bath are you kidding me ?!!!!!!!!!!!! Bath accidents happen so quickly they are so dumb that pisses me off so badly I have a daughter who just turned one and when she takes a bath and plays I NEVER LEAVE HER SIDE EVER !!!!'MY HEART RACES WHEN I GO THE THE CLOSET FOR A SECOND TO GET HER A TOWEL !!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable.. I'm speechless

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

olivialinnea101 wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Why do I feel like oscar would rather her have c sections so everything feels the same if you know what I mean.

Oscar is extremely immature and knowing him he is probably the type to think vaginal birth is gross and I'm sure he likes how with Kyra's c-sections he doesnt have to see anything and they just hand him a baby lol...
He said right before they had her that he thought birth should happen naturally. He didn't like the planned c-section thing. So I'm assuming by that he's okay with vaginal birth.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Most people here watch their vlogs just looking for something to criticize without actually hearing what they say in them.

Oscar said multiple times he would rather a v-birth over a C-section.

I understand your dislike, in fact I share it.. But let's not make fake fake shit up and taking it as facts
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Laura is dope 23 wrote::? Omg the realtor looked so uncomfortable in the latest video :?
She probably thought it was an April Fools joke having a kid with acne dressed like trailer trash turn up to view a half a million dollar house lol
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
olivialinnea101 wrote:

He said right before they had her that he thought birth should happen naturally. He didn't like the planned c-section thing. So I'm assuming by that he's okay with vaginal birth.
Often its the woman who is afraid of a vaginal birth and is scared their bf/husband will become grossed out by them and not want to touch them again. I can for sure see Kyra as one of these women. You can already tell she's super insecure about her relationship and let's Oscar do what he wants/treat her however he wants because she doesn't want to "lose" him.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

In the uk we are not even allowed to use mobile phones whilst sitting on the side watching our children swim. Strictly no photography equipment allowed in pools.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Has anyone seen Kyra's Snapchat this morning? I can't say for sure because she didn't mention it but it looks like something happened to poor little Levi's face again. Image I tried to get a picture but since she was using a filter, I'm not sure if you guys can tell what it is. I'm sure we'll get a vlog next week (how are they already this behind again?) with some dumb click bait title using their poor child's injuries to make money.

Speaking of the vlog...why is it so difficult for them to upload daily? It's literally their only JOB!! I have a suggestion that might help them, stop trying to make your family "vlogging" channel a reality show. Just film what you do during the day, edit at night and upload in the morning! People do not care that you went to the park FOUR days ago! Get on a schedule!
IMG_0641.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

rottiemama wrote:Has anyone seen Kyra's Snapchat this morning? I can't say for sure because she didn't mention it but it looks like something happened to poor little Levi's face again. Image I tried to get a picture but since she was using a filter, I'm not sure if you guys can tell what it is. I'm sure we'll get a vlog next week (how are they already this behind again?) with some dumb click bait title using their poor child's injuries to make money.

Speaking of the vlog...why is it so difficult for them to upload daily? It's literally their only JOB!! I have a suggestion that might help them, stop trying to make your family "vlogging" channel a reality show. Just film what you do during the day, edit at night and upload in the morning! People do not care that you went to the park FOUR days ago! Get on a schedule!
IMG_0641.JPG
It's hard to tell. I was thinking maybe a bug bite, but the more I look at the snaps they more it looks like a bruise or scratch. Or both. Something happened.
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

Yeah, you technically can't post pictures or video of anyone's kid on the internet without the parent's permission, but I don't think many parents really think anything of another mom or dad filming their own kid with yours possibly briefly in the background. I don't, anyway.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Instead of complaining about levi misbehaving or not doing things correctly, like using the fork, why dont they correct him and teach him?! how is that not commonsense to parents?! they really suck.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Where tf was alaya at the park?! they left her far away again ><
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Boosted board is 1000 bucks and then oscar bounces on it like a trampoline. taking bets on how long it takes before he breaks it. He seriously has NO regard for anything
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rottiemama wrote:Has anyone seen Kyra's Snapchat this morning? I can't say for sure because she didn't mention it but it looks like something happened to poor little Levi's face again. Image I tried to get a picture but since she was using a filter, I'm not sure if you guys can tell what it is. I'm sure we'll get a vlog next week (how are they already this behind again?) with some dumb click bait title using their poor child's injuries to make money.

IMG_0641.JPG

prob fell off the boosted board... they let him climb all over it
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Boosted board is 1000 bucks and then oscar bounces on it like a trampoline. taking bets on how long it takes before he breaks it. He seriously has NO regard for anything
He's going to break it just like he broke his hover board. Why does he even need one?? It's not like they really go anywhere or take walks. At least khoa uses it to get to work

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

why was he riding it inside? And why are they letting him watch tv while eating, they never eat together as a family.
Bonus! They are finally using their double stroller

Wah
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Wah »

So I've only been a lurker on this page until now. But can't resist any longer. Just saw a comment on their lastest video where someone said to do an April fools joke on Levi and hide alaya and see what he does. What?! Who would think of such a horrible thing to do to a young child.

Return to “OKBaby”