The clickbait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Newmomma wrote:Eating dirt, playing in the car and drinking bathwater are extremely common. I'm not sure how you guys are not aware of it. Maybe Google? Even drinking toilet water? Surprised you guys haven't heard of it. Kids try everything. But I agree to the point where his eyes look glazed when asked something by keren but, maybe cos he afraid of her cos she spanks? he picks up whatever is taught to him soon. And one time he banged his head or has it been repititive? Thank you for bringing up points. Their vlogs are boring AF!

Yes 100%! Jackson is a totally normal toddler. Can't believe people are trying to say he's autistic because he ate some dirt or drank freakin bath water. Some of these people must never have been around kids in their lives
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Newmomma wrote:^^ I was asking and she was replying. And based on the reply I couldn't see anything unusual. What's wrong in asking her that? And even eating dirt/mulch is normal unless it's Pica which indicates iron deficiency. I wasn't attacking her and she doesn't need a defendant! We were having a conversation about Jackson. You need to calm down. Geez.
i think he has strange behaviors too. I have nannied quite a bit and have never come across kids who eat mulch, drink bathwater, or do the thing he does when he lays on the ground. He also has banged his head against the glass at the mall. I dont want to diagnose him but some of those things could be indicators of sensory issues or even autism (altho i doubt jackson has autism but you never know he could be on the spectrum). or maybe he is just severely understimulated and unsocialized (which we know is true bc keren never takes him to play with kids). his eyes are just really glazed over and he doesnt really respond or comprehend his name or other commands except maybe no but again that's keren's fault for not teaching him anything and talking at him
It might be normal the first time, but he keeps doing it. They don't tell him no.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Newmomma wrote:^^ I was asking and she was replying. And based on the reply I couldn't see anything unusual. What's wrong in asking her that? And even eating dirt/mulch is normal unless it's Pica which indicates iron deficiency. I wasn't attacking her and she doesn't need a defendant! We were having a conversation about Jackson. You need to calm down. Geez.
Sorry. I was meaning to but have been busy lately. I apologize for not replying

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Sorry. I was meaning to but have been busy lately. I apologize for not replying

Hey that's alright. That's true she should be saying no to eating dirt, drinking bath water unless its from the faucet! How does she just stand there and call it cute? :? Why doesn't she use her fav method of spanking. Maybe he'll learn, yeah? :roll:
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Newmomma wrote:Eating dirt, playing in the car and drinking bathwater are extremely common. I'm not sure how you guys are not aware of it. Maybe Google? Even drinking toilet water? Surprised you guys haven't heard of it. Kids try everything. But I agree to the point where his eyes look glazed when asked something by keren but, maybe cos he afraid of her cos she spanks? he picks up whatever is taught to him soon. And one time he banged his head or has it been repititive? Thank you for bringing up points. Their vlogs are boring AF!

Yes 100%! Jackson is a totally normal toddler. Can't believe people are trying to say he's autistic because he ate some dirt or drank freakin bath water. Some of these people must never have been around kids in their lives
I'm genuinely surprised about people not hearing about eating dirt and drinking bath water. I've even heard my friend's kid, my cousin drinking from the toilet. Good laugh over dinners.But hey you learn something new everyday!
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

Why?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 4c17ff.jpg[/img]
Does she not care about safety?

Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

dasiesunshine wrote:I haven't watched the most recent blog yet, but she hasn't gone back to the gym since she bought those "motivating" workout clothes...

Yet she still bought that "Sipping on gym & juice" shirt just a few days ago when she went there twice LOL.
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
i think he has strange behaviors too. I have nannied quite a bit and have never come across kids who eat mulch, drink bathwater, or do the thing he does when he lays on the ground. He also has banged his head against the glass at the mall. I dont want to diagnose him but some of those things could be indicators of sensory issues or even autism (altho i doubt jackson has autism but you never know he could be on the spectrum). or maybe he is just severely understimulated and unsocialized (which we know is true bc keren never takes him to play with kids). his eyes are just really glazed over and he doesnt really respond or comprehend his name or other commands except maybe no but again that's keren's fault for not teaching him anything and talking at him
It might be normal the first time, but he keeps doing it. They don't tell him no.

That's not his fault, is it? If he eats dirt and their reaction is to grab the camera and film it, they are probably reinforcing the behavior in fact.

Eating dirt and drinking bathwater are totally normal things for a toddler to do, and they are behaviors that a parent needs to correct.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

Is today's vlog clickbait?

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

staceyeileen wrote:Is today's vlog clickbait?

Yes, they argued she broke a Christmas spatula that was special because Jackson picked it from target (surprise surprise)
Khoa was trying to sort taxes while he was looking after Jackson and Keren was feeding Landon in bed, khoa called kerens phone but she didn't see as it was on silent so not to wake the babies.
I really think he's starting to get fed up of her shit.
On a plus was nice to see her making soup rather then poring a can in a pot and calling it homemade

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

colemanl1997 wrote:
staceyeileen wrote:Is today's vlog clickbait?

Yes, they argued she broke a Christmas spatula that was special because Jackson picked it from target (surprise surprise)
Khoa was trying to sort taxes while he was looking after Jackson and Keren was feeding Landon in bed, khoa called kerens phone but she didn't see as it was on silent so not to wake the babies.
I really think he's starting to get fed up of her shit.
On a plus was nice to see her making soup rather then poring a can in a pot and calling it homemade
I thought it was interesting that Khoa made a point of "no, YOU almost broke up with me, I would never". He's the one who puts up with her shit lol, she really has it made with him.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

I realize "click bait" is normal for YouTubers but I think joking or exaggerating about "almost breaking up" is just irresponsible and immature. Like they have two kids together...grow the hell up. Also, I wouldn't want my family and friends seeing that and thinking we were having actual relationship problems. Idk, just seems really distasteful to me

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

anonymous2829 wrote:I realize "click bait" is normal for YouTubers but I think joking or exaggerating about "almost breaking up" is just irresponsible and immature. Like they have two kids together...grow the hell up. Also, I wouldn't want my family and friends seeing that and thinking we were having actual relationship problems. Idk, just seems really distasteful to me

It was probably Keren's idea. He said that she was the one that mentioned breaking up.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Newmomma wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I'm genuinely surprised about people not hearing about eating dirt and drinking bath water. I've even heard my friend's kid, my cousin drinking from the toilet. Good laugh over dinners.But hey you learn something new everyday!
because it isnt as common as you think everywhere. I dont know of a single person's kid who does that and i nanny/work with kids/am going into peds.it just depends on what parents do and dont allow. if a kid consistently does stuff like that it is clearly the fault of their parents for not teaching them better or allowing them enough unsupervised time to do that
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Newmomma wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
because it isnt as common as you think everywhere. I dont know of a single person's kid who does that and i nanny/work with kids/am going into peds.it just depends on what parents do and dont allow. if a kid consistently does stuff like that it is clearly the fault of their parents for not teaching them better or allowing them enough unsupervised time to do that
Kids do weird shit and test their limits. Jackson isn't weird. Just cause the kids you're around don't have personality doesn't mean all other kids are weird

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

people dont say hes autistic bc of that. they say that bc he bangs his head on things repeatedly. He lays his face on the ground all the time. He doesnt speak at all--not one coherent word or association. he doesnt really express emotion/empathy/understanding. his eyes are glazed over and he doesnt respond to commands/his name.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

because it isnt as common as you think everywhere. I dont know of a single person's kid who does that and i nanny/work with kids/am going into peds.it just depends on what parents do and dont allow. if a kid consistently does stuff like that it is clearly the fault of their parents for not teaching them better or allowing them enough unsupervised time to do that[/quote]
Kids do weird shit and test their limits. Jackson isn't weird. Just cause the kids you're around don't have personality doesn't mean all other kids are weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

\
LOL the kids i am around DO have personality. Where tf do you get off saying that and generalizing that rude statement. Jackson's behavior is weird. period. Doesnt mean he is necessarily autistic. And not for that reason anyway. And we didnt call him stupid. he is just odd. he doesnt have a personality either. that isnt his fault tho. that's his parents'
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Since when do kids need to eat dirt or drink toilet water to qualify them as having a personality. That's a weird personality to have lol. Dunno why anyone celebrates that. those are things you teach your kids NOT to do

Return to “KKandBabyJ”