DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So they see the fire in the distance, and Missy says "It's really hot, so maybe that's how it started". She really is dumber than a bag of rocks, isn't she? If that's the case, "sunny SoCal" would be on fire all the time.
I loved Ollie's theory about a T-Rex and a volcano starting the fire. And his first reaction was "It wasn't me!" They really need to just let him just talk instead of scripting him all the time. He sounds so much better, and they just ignore him. They could have made a fun story out of that T-Rex-volcano idea. But they just say "Oh, really?" And go on with their own self centered BS.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
I actually really enjoyed today's vlog! They went to the pool and then went to Disney Springs. Had dinner at Planet Hollywood and Ollie became such an entertaining child! He was dancing non-stop and this picture is from the ending where they were all dancing and Ollie and Finn started to pose like this hahahaha I just wish Bryan didn't start dancing with them - he looked like that annoying fat uncle that shows up at all the parties thinking he's the shit hahahaha
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
I actually really enjoyed today's vlog! They went to the pool and then went to Disney Springs. Had dinner at Planet Hollywood and Ollie became such an entertaining child! He was dancing non-stop and this picture is from the ending where they were all dancing and Ollie and Finn started to pose like this hahahaha I just wish Bryan didn't start dancing with them - he looked like that annoying fat uncle that shows up at all the parties thinking he's the shit hahahaha
I know! And it was as if he was annoyed at Ollie dancing in the restaurant. For once, Ollie was doing something appropriate to the situation instead of just running around getting in servers' ways, and it was very cute. And he was acting like it was a pain. And Bryan has no rhythm. At. All. Just let the kids be cute, ffs.
"Finn stole the camera and wants to vlog!" No. You handed it to him

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

brownprincess93 wrote: I just wish Bryan didn't start dancing with them - he looked like that annoying fat uncle that shows up at all the parties thinking he's the shit hahahaha
I actually really liked that Missy and Bryan were dancing with them too. Ollie's spastic moves and Finley's posing and hugging random little girls were all adorable to me, and I thought it was nice to see their parents join and have some fun. Bryan didn't seem that over the top to me, either.

These last couple of vlogs have just been so different from their regular ones back at home (or even the Disney World ones from this same vacation). It's been just the four of them, and they seems like Missy and Bryan are really just enjoying their boys and each other so much more than usually comes across.
Now back to the regular "blah" of their daily lives.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It's definitely been better seeing them just interact with the boys, instead of foisting them off on someone else. This is the first trip they've EVER taken without Mimi and Papa, or at least Cassie along to wrangle the kids. So they've been forced to interact. Plus, they're just happy to be at Legoland, which cracks me up, because there's a Legoland "literally like" an hour away from where they live. I can't believe they bought so much crap that they have to ship it home. Someday, when they are living in Jimmy's garage, they are going to have a bunch of Legos to remind them of the "good ol'days".
I guess it's my distaste for just about anything Bryan does, but I didn't enjoy his dancing. I would have preferred to just see the boys. But hey, if y'all enjoyed watching him dance with the kids, that's all good!

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:I can't believe they bought so much crap that they have to ship it home.

I sure can!!! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IPopoutofnowhere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IPopoutofnowhere »

I'm gonna write a daily bumps fanfic you guiyzzzz
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I can't believe they bought so much crap that they have to ship it home.

I sure can!!! LOL

They did get a few large items gifted but I agree, the extra crap from Legoland that Bryan bought could've stayed.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
galifreyancatlady wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... bc57a7.jpg[/img]

I really didn't see Finn's arm blended into Bryan's fat arm and thought oh my goodness HIS ARM IS HUGE

Bahaha! It took me a moment to realize what you were talking about.

His head shape is like a square when he edits it.... why does he do that? It looks horrible
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I guess Charles Trippy got dropped from Maker. You think the Bumps will too?

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

People in Cullen and Katie's comments (today's video) are discussing Ollie's Jackson's and Gaines' speech..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I've actually enjoyed these few vlogs lately. It's nice seeing them with the boys.

I hate to defend them but I wonder if papa and Mimi's past control issues are at play with their grandkids? Missy has said she had a very strict childhood, I wonder if they make missy feel like she can't parent right so why bother? It's a crappy excuse but clearly she is capable of taking care of the boys.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I've actually enjoyed these few vlogs lately. It's nice seeing them with the boys.

I hate to defend them but I wonder if papa and Mimi's past control issues are at play with their grandkids? Missy has said she had a very strict childhood, I wonder if they make missy feel like she can't parent right so why bother? It's a crappy excuse but clearly she is capable of taking care of the boys.
I think that's completely an excuse. I think Missy and Bryan are having to look after their kids themselves for once and it's having a positive effect on their self esteem while away. This will most certainly go away when they return to CA and their entourage again.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Didn't take long for the Hollister Clan to reunite. Per Cassie's Snap, she's been at the house for awhile. Que "so exhausted vlog"

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Acbsktbll wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I can't believe they bought so much crap that they have to ship it home
I sure can!!! LOL
They did get a few large items gifted but I agree, the extra crap from Legoland that Bryan bought could've stayed.
That loft space won't fill itself y'all.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:
cat9480 wrote: I sure can!!! LOL
That loft space won't fill itself y'all.
Maybe that's how they are preparing for the future! They're going to build a big Lego house to live in when they can't afford the "property" anymore.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

So cassi just did a video and she takes a dollar store pregnancy test is this a positive I've used those ones and any second line is a positive right?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 8843b5.jpg[/img]

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

webbygurl626 wrote:So cassi just did a video and she takes a dollar store pregnancy test is this a positive I've used those ones and any second line is a positive right?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 8843b5.jpg[/img]

I highly doubt it. Cassie strikes me as the virgin 'til marriage type.
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

webbygurl626 wrote:So cassi just did a video and she takes a dollar store pregnancy test is this a positive I've used those ones and any second line is a positive right?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 8843b5.jpg[/img]

WTF? Why is she doing that? I mean, besides the obvious, she thinks she's pregnant. Missy's head will explode. Can you imagine if she had a girl?

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

lmmomSD wrote:

WTF? Why is she doing that? I mean, besides the obvious, she thinks she's pregnant. Missy's head will explode. Can you imagine if she had a girl?

I highly doubt she is but what if it's Missy's pee just a theory!

Return to “Daily Bumps”