Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by luci417 »

ber614 wrote:I really don't think Chris and Jessica are going to last that much longer. Yes, as of now Jessica is letting Chris tease the kids and make vulgar comments to her. But even though she is laughing, I just have a feeling she is faking it. I mean, I couldn't imagine Jessica pulling a prank like that on her kids and laughing about it. I feel like she is trying to be happy with him because she doesn't want to be a single mom of 5 kids with 3 different dads. Also, obviously we aren't going to see her call him out on his shitty behavior on camera if she does. Right now she probably still feels like there is hope it will work but I think soon she will snap and leave him.
I get the impression they fight a lot behind the scenes since they got married. I think Jess is trying really hard to make it work and be happy now that they have Addy but they seem really different in their personalities, likes, parenting styles, etc. so I don't really see how they work as a couple. I hope they stay together for the sake of the kids because the last thing Jess's 4 oldest need are yet more half/step siblings and Addie already has 6 too. I do think the reality of them having a combined 7 kids to parent would keep them together even after they're both done. The only thing I see breaking them up right now is one of them meeting someone else because Jess is such a romantic and I don't think she would ever forgive Chris cheating after what happened with Drake. I usually encourage people to try and find real happiness but...it kind of seems like things are as good as they're gonna get for these two and I hope they realise that.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

kalipali wrote:
purplerain55 wrote:Am I the only one who is getting sick of her vlogs? I have always preferred her sit down videos and they're definitely becoming fewer.
Nope, I am too. All her videos are basically the same now. Same shit, different day and vlog. It's kind of like she's turned into one of the vloggers who only do videos that are basically DITLS. She only used to do DITLS occasionally, but now it's basically every video. Boring.
I thought she was most interesting in the time after she had Landen and before Chris came on the scene when she was just on her own. Sometimes I really felt for her because she seemed so overwhelmed it was hard to watch but most of the time she was just...figuring things out and really making the kids a priority. I think I remember her being really serious about going back to school and actually finishing, working out, playing with the kids, etc. She wasn't exactly happy but it seemed like she could be happy just her and the kids with a little more time. It seemed like she abandoned a lot of her goals when she met Chris which makes me sad.

edit: the point i was originally going to make was that she did a lot of interesting sit down videos then.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

This is random and OT but Chris's laugh annoys the shit out of me!!!!! He did it so much in this vlog!
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

MommaMia3 wrote:I can't even watch the new video based on the thumbnail alone. Wtf is up with Chris scaring the shit out of the kids? Why is this entertaining to him? And WHY is Jessica not doing anything. Can you imagine being so scared that you're in tears, and your mom is just sitting there with a camera going "awww." There is no way to respect a mother like that

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
I think she is just really, really trying to not acknowledge things she doesn't like about him because she knows divorcing him would be a whole other level of chaotic. I know a woman who had 2 kids (unexpected twins) with the first man that showed her attention after she got divorced. She has admitted she hasn't felt like she loves with him for years, and that he is stupid, and doesn't do anything for her (he does not work and hardly any house/parenting work), but that she believes she is "is too old to become happy" and that she is too scared of being a single mother again to leave him. Only difference is that Jessica has made her life public, and still cares for saving her reputation of a "perfect blended family" that she won't admit her mistakes to anyone, likely not even herself.

Also, she probably just keeps herself busy so she doesn't have to think about her life. Go out drinking, film your kids, edit videos, block/delete your haters, order matching Etsy clothes, plan family picture, invite people over all the time. Anything to not have a sit down to think about what she really thinks of her husband.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I have always thought Jess and Chris wouldn't last. Even if they're together for 10+ years, I don't see them staying together forever. However, Jess as she is right now doesn't have the balls to leave Chris. She has no self esteem or confidence in herself to leave her partner. More importantly, she doesn't have the STRENGTH. She has been completely dependent on men to make her happy since she was a teenager. Once it was over with Gabe she jumped straight to Drake and that proved to be a stupid decision. Then she took Drake back after he cheated on her several times AND decided to have another baby with him after she stupidly married him a second time. She will literally settle for the lowest of the low as long as it means she has a man by her side to help her with her kids and finances and to play happy family with. She always likes to post stupid shit about being a strong woman and blah, blah, blah. No. She didn't even focus on her kids for a damn year after Drake left before she was already moving some dude into her moms house. She isn't strong, she is a codependent fool who reeeeally needs therapy.
This dumb broad is going to stay with Chris no matter what until he finally leaves her ass or until the kids are grown and she doesn't need him as much anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Chris is basically a free handyman,all that poor guy seems to be doing is building flatpack also...still no tommy and caden.. also does it bother anyone else that the house is still in utter chaos? I keep glancing in the background to piles of mess! And yes I get they just moved but wouldn't that have been a perfect opportunity to get rid of things that don't need to be in the new house? I also get she has 5 kids,but she's hardly lacking in built in babysitters how is she not embarrassed by the mess when gabe,or amber or Janell comes over, credit where credits due though landen had a sheet on his bed people! A real life sheet on his actual bed,now if she can just do that with all the kids we will have made major progress

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

MommaMia3 wrote:I can't even watch the new video based on the thumbnail alone. Wtf is up with Chris scaring the shit out of the kids? Why is this entertaining to him? And WHY is Jessica not doing anything. Can you imagine being so scared that you're in tears, and your mom is just sitting there with a camera going "awww." There is no way to respect a mother like that
Right! Why the hell would she choose that as the thumbnail? I would have slapped him. "Pranking" little kids like that is cruel and unfunny. :?
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Mamafirst wrote:I have always thought Jess and Chris wouldn't last. Even if they're together for 10+ years, I don't see them staying together forever. However, Jess as she is right now doesn't have the balls to leave Chris. She has no self esteem or confidence in herself to leave her partner. More importantly, she doesn't have the STRENGTH. She has been completely dependent on men to make her happy since she was a teenager. Once it was over with Gabe she jumped straight to Drake and that proved to be a stupid decision. Then she took Drake back after he cheated on her several times AND decided to have another baby with him after she stupidly married him a second time. She will literally settle for the lowest of the low as long as it means she has a man by her side to help her with her kids and finances and to play happy family with. She always likes to post stupid shit about being a strong woman and blah, blah, blah. No. She didn't even focus on her kids for a damn year after Drake left before she was already moving some dude into her moms house. She isn't strong, she is a codependent fool who reeeeally needs therapy.
This dumb broad is going to stay with Chris no matter what until he finally leaves her ass or until the kids are grown and she doesn't need him as much anymore.

100% agree. She's never going to leave Chris, in my opinion. Never. Even if she's completely miserable, I think she'd stay. I think if Drake had never left her (the second time....), she'd still be with him. She's never the one doing the break up. Gabe broke up with her, Drake broke up with her (twice), and if/when she and Chris are done, he'll be the one who decides to break up with her. Mark my words. She is too dependent on men. She does not want to be a single mother (as evident by her hoping on Chris two months after her husband "just randomly up and left her." She wants a husband and father-figure for her children so she can look like a picture perfect family who has it all together. She's never going to leave.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

I feel like it would be hard to force the scene with Kyson and Chris. Kyson is quiet and was just being normal Kyson. It was nice to see someobody talk to him not in baby talk and actually asking non-stupid questions.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

jcait00 wrote:Jesss in her latest video - "I've been sitting on my knees for TOO long." We know.
If she did anything on her knees, she wouldn't have this many kids.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

twomommies wrote:
jcait00 wrote:Jesss in her latest video - "I've been sitting on my knees for TOO long." We know.

Giiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrllllll

kuwmdk11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kuwmdk11 »

Does Chris take anything seriously? It would annoy the hell out of me if my adult husband had a joke for EVERYTHING I said. I get that there are goofy people, but he always does the most imo LOL!
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

kuwmdk11 wrote:Does Chris take anything seriously? It would annoy the hell out of me if my adult husband had a joke for EVERYTHING I said. I get that there are goofy people, but he always does the most imo LOL!
Haha my husband used to be like that. Most of the time it didn't bother me because we had a similar sense of humor, but there were a few times that I snapped at home for being an ass and making a joke at the wrong time. My hubby is the same age as Chris and while he is still sarcastic and silly, yes not inappropriate or a jerk about it. Chris needs to grow up a bit

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

I'm not hoping that they break up...but some single mom videos would be SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING than what she's doing right now. The reality is that people want to watch people that they can relate to and not many people relate to a mom of five with two step-kids with three baby-daddies. That's why her channel is floundering. There are a lot of single parents and even teenagers from divorced parents that could benefit from these videos. She could have had a great year on YouTube after Landen was born by making experience videos and in the scenario where she divorces Chris.
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

twomommies wrote:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 06d1fc.jpg[/img]

nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Chris straight up reminds me of Josh Duggar

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

nomis99 wrote:Chris straight up reminds me of Josh Duggar

Fuck. I will never unsee that. I totally see the resemblance.
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
nomis99 wrote:Chris straight up reminds me of Josh Duggar

Fuck. I will never unsee that. I totally see the resemblance.
Someone commented that kyson looks like joey from friends, which I also now can't unsee

MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

You know what's really funny, is how she's made no mention of going back to school. This was supposed to just be her"year to kill" watch it be another 5 years.

She better not use the excuse of "oh Addie is only little once and I wanna stay at home as long as possible to enjoy it" Bla Bla. No one told you to have that kid now, but I bet she won't go back in the fall. She should have registered by now.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

This is off-topic, but I went on Facebook, saw this ad, and thought for half a second this was a young Jess.

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19

Return to “JesssFam”