Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Nitpicky, but why does she wait until Saturday to go grocery shopping and why do they all need to go? It would be a perfect time to take just one twin and Lilia and let them "help" and get some one on one time with them... or go during the week when the bigger kids are in school????
Because her life is boring and she would have nothing to put in a vlog ;)
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webby »

Lilia is so fucking obnoxious. why is she continuously dressed like a Bratz doll

Sent from my 0PJA2
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Also... kudos to her cuz the playroom actually looks nice. Not sure why it needs a TV in there and I fucking cant stand looking at the wires but overall it looks fun and bright and hopefully can stay organized.
Scrapple
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scrapple »

Aboogabooga wrote:
Scrapple wrote:I'm also pretty surprised that they never bothered to teach Lilia how to ride a bike until now (in fact I think I'm most surprised that she hasn't learned while at Gabe's). I mean, I didn't learn until I was twice her age, but that's because where I lived as a child was so dangerous for cyclists it was never really an option. I can understand if she's just not shown much interest before, but I figured they'd have at least tried to get the basic skills down before now.

And Jess, raise the seat of her bike next time. Because we know you read here. :D
I was shocked too when she said it. I wouldn't say they didn't bother to teach her. That can't be it since the twins have obviously learned. I felt bad for her though. I didn't learn until 2nd grade and I remember this boy that lived in my neighborhood told people at school that I just learned and I was embarrassed lol. She was clearly struggling. I remember my biggest fear was that I would fall and hurt myself and I think that may have been the case for her too. Very sweet of Kaden for trying to help her too.

Anyways I actually liked this vlog. I didn't find any of the characters to be too obnoxious. And I laughed when she asked them the rules and they said the rules for the house instead. I also liked that play are she has for them. I just don't know why, for the love of all that is holy, she would pick a white couch. Why bruh? I had a white comforter once and just my dog alone destroyed it. Can't imagine what 7 kids will do to that couch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I mean, though! I was surprised that she was that behind compared to the twins and even Landen. And yeah, watching her reminded me very much of 12 year old Scrapple hating life, the universe and everything while picking herself up off the ground for the millionth time. Poor thing!
:shock:
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

Great now Lilia wants to be famous on YouTube too. Not surprised.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Nitpicky, but why does she wait until Saturday to go grocery shopping and why do they all need to go? It would be a perfect time to take just one twin and Lilia and let them "help" and get some one on one time with them... or go during the week when the bigger kids are in school????
Seriously, I mean you couldn't pay me money to do my grocery shopping on a Saturday lol. I go every Tuesday while my older two are in school and I just have my little one. Everything she does is for show. Her life could be easier, but she chooses to make it harder and then talks about how amazing she is. You're not amazing, just dumb.

ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Also... kudos to her cuz the playroom actually looks nice. Not sure why it needs a TV in there and I fucking cant stand looking at the wires but overall it looks fun and bright and hopefully can stay organized.
Because that girl is addictes to TVs
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:
Aaliyah_uk wrote:
Seriously, I mean you couldn't pay me money to do my grocery shopping on a Saturday lol. I go every Tuesday while my older two are in school and I just have my little one. Everything she does is for show. Her life could be easier, but she chooses to make it harder and then talks about how amazing she is. You're not amazing, just dumb.

Right? I avoid grocery stores and Walmart like the plague on the weekends.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think I said this on the Britney thread but in any case, YT goes in waves. Right now DITL and YT moms are the popular videos but that is slowly fading out. One day there won't be anyone that wants to watch someone wander around with a million kids. She shouldn't be counting on having YT money for the rest of her life. And staying in school for life isn't a plan either.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

In reference to my earlier post http://bit.ly/2oOkiS3

D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

^ New YouTube Rules Restrict Ads to Vetted Channels as PewDiePie Declares The 'Adpocalypse'

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

When did Jess have that partnership with Canon? I remember she did a sponsored video for Canon and was also given a camera from them. I don't think it was the g7x. I think she already had that one and then Canon upgraded her to a different one? Shouldn't that camera still be working?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

lol remember at the "duplex" she had one tv mounted on the wall and directly underneath it was another tv, all with the wires hanging. the second tv was so the kids can watch something while Messica watched Big Brother or w/e without having to change the channel for Disney

Sent from my 0PJA2
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

D33f wrote:^ New YouTube Rules Restrict Ads to Vetted Channels as PewDiePie Declares The 'Adpocalypse'

This has been going on for a few weeks and the changes will actually encourage advertisers to come back because new channels will not be able to monetize immediately. Therefore the channels putting up bad content that caused the advertisers to boycott will not be able to monetize. The channels that have over over 10,000 views will be able to monetize the same as they have.
I

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

D33f wrote:^ New YouTube Rules Restrict Ads to Vetted Channels as PewDiePie Declares The 'Adpocalypse'

Sorry for double post, but also Pewdiepie is REALLY bad about click bait. So him declaring the apocalypse doesn't really mean anything.

D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

notapnutmommy wrote:

This has been going on for a few weeks and the changes will actually encourage advertisers to come back because new channels will not be able to monetize immediately. Therefore the channels putting up bad content that caused the advertisers to boycott will not be able to monetize. The channels that have over over 10,000 views will be able to monetize the same as they have.
I

It might not apply to her at the moment but point is YouTube can pull the rug from under any of these guys and with 5-7 kids it's good to have a back up plan

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I feel like out of most youtubers, Jess would be the best off if youtube were to end. I know on the surface that sounds crazy because she by far has the most kids but she has such a huge support system if worse came to worse I feel like she would have many, many people who would offer support to help her out. Either money, watching the kids for free, doing drop offs etc... so she could go to school and/or get a job. Like, if she needed to go back to school she could do evening courses since Chris seems to be home usually early afternoon (around 2?!) so if she did schooling from lik 5-9 or something? Gabe would take Lilia, Jannelle, Mimi and her Grandma could help with watching the kids or helping Chris etc... Jess could also work anywhere she would be qualified to. Like I could see her at a kids boutique or teaching dance lessons compared to Britney who never leaves the house and would never "lower" herself to a minimum wage job. Does that make sense? Plus I am sure if she took Drake to court for all the child support he owes they could pay off their house (Kidding)
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Does anyone follow Mimi on Snapchat?

Looks like they're taking their house back.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Does Britney even have any work experience at all? Has she ever worked in her life? Jess at least has that dance studio experience and Jess is a very social person. I can't picture Britney having to be around other people working. She's not social and she gives the impression that she thinks she's better than other people.
And Jess has friends who may be able to help her get some kind of job while she is in college. That Kally girl said she only works one or 2 nights a week as a server or bartender and she claims to make more than a full time job in tips doing that. Maybe she could get Jess a p/t job there if it came down to it. Britney doesn't even seem to have any friends either.
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

Those guys at Costco saying "better you than me " were hilarious to me. I just don't see why she included them in the video. Did she take it as a compliment? They didn't even look like they wanted to be filmed, weren't they trying to flee saying "well we have to go" while she bragged about how many kids she had? This girl is fucking dumb.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”