cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 164d38.jpg[/img]

All rested up from their vacation, I see, and back at the spending!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ja14 wrote:I really doubt maker will drop them, because their channel seems to be making a lot of money.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Maker is slashing its "stable" down to possibly 300 creators. DB are actually pretty small fish in the Maker pond, when you compare them to Mark Pliers, PewDiePie, and the other big leaguers. I would not be surprised if they get dropped. Their views and subscribers are kinda plateauing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

...a monster truck?

A.MONSTER.TRUCK?!

Wat?! Why? FFS. I can't even form thought about this absolute waste of money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

Are you fucking kidding me? Of all their stupid purchases... I don't even want to bother with todays vlog.

Edit- Skimmed through the vlog and I think I'd be less annoyed if it hadn't been clickbait. How did I fall for that? Well because it's not that crazy to imagine them doing.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Lanning Logic.. the batteries in the smoke detectors went bad, so we hired someone to come in and replace them all with brand new smoke detectors, bc apparently they havent worked since THEY MOVED IN... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?????
(Just a side note, make sure your smoke detectors are always in working order, there is zero excuse for anyone this day in age to NOT have working smoke detectors in their home. You can buy them at walmart for less than $5 each. We had an entire family killed in a fire the day before thanksgiving, just a few miles from my house. 6 people dead, mom, dad, 2 five year old twins, a 3 year old and a 6 month old. All bc there were no smoke detectors in the home. Awful awful preventable tragedy. I cannot believe B&M are this stupid)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hate the pool so far. I would want more green space, but i guess since E&J have the Rock Quarry back yard the Bumps had to get one as well. Its really just a huge eyesore.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Playsinrain wrote:Lanning Logic.. the batteries in the smoke detectors went bad, so we hired someone to come in and replace them all with brand new smoke detectors, bc apparently they havent worked since THEY MOVED IN... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?????
(Just a side note, make sure your smoke detectors are always in working order, there is zero excuse for anyone this day in age to NOT have working smoke detectors in their home. You can buy them at walmart for less than $5 each. We had an entire family killed in a fire the day before thanksgiving, just a few miles from my house. 6 people dead, mom, dad, 2 five year old twins, a 3 year old and a 6 month old. All bc there were no smoke detectors in the home. Awful awful preventable tragedy. I cannot believe B&M are this stupid)
Wow....just when I think they couldn't be more dumb
Last edited by workfromhomemom on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackmazda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blackmazda »

$949.99 for the truck that they broke...
https://traxxas.com/products/landing/x-maxx/

Granted it can be fixed, but to have 0 experience with RC cars and spend that kind of money to get into the hobby on the top performer Traxxas sells is stupid.
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

Playsinrain wrote:I hate the pool so far. I would want more green space, but i guess since E&J have the Rock Quarry back yard the Bumps had to get one as well. Its really just a huge eyesore.
Agreed. The kitchen and fire pit will probably be amazing but I cannot BELIEVE how ugly the pool is looking.

On a related note: those trucks. Good god.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The Yeti rc car was $700, and the Xmaxx is $900... so $1600 on RC trucks for anyone who is wondering... wow
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackmazda wrote:$949.99 for the truck that they broke...
https://traxxas.com/products/landing/x-maxx/

Granted it can be fixed, but to have 0 experience with RC cars and spend that kind of money to get into the hobby on the top performer Traxxas sells is stupid.
You know they wont fix it either, he will either just replace it with a new one or never mention it again. $900 and they break it the first time they use it, they have no concept of money.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

We have a friend that is big into RC cars and planes and hes CONSTANTLY having to put money into them bc they break all the time. It's not a cheap or easy hobby. Bryan will never keep up with this, i doubt we see the cars again.
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

It bugs me when they say "*siggghhh*.....back to......life....."
I want to jump through the TV and say "no, youre just back to vacationing at home."

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

On the topic of Maker... do you think they're trying to keep "family friendly" type vloggers? DB would be so safe if that were the case. They're practically a toy channel.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Bryan has made a big deal multiple times about having their system completely automated. How did his not include the fire detectors? Any of the middle range "High-tech" security systems now include fire monitoring. If their detectors weren't working, then it makes me wonder about the level of security they have in their home.

Either Bryan has been talking things up and exaggerating, or he's lying about actually NEEDING all those detectors changed.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They're posting pictures on "ollieandfinn" IG with a little heart Ollie got at church, saying "Jesus loves you!". I almost threw up in my mouth a little. Yeah, they're _such_ good Christians. Do so, so much for their fellow humans. Going to church doesn't make you Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

How stupid to have the big brick wall in front of their outdoor BBQ, I didn't see any neighbors. Looks claustrophobic not "cozy" wtf. I need open space not close in brick lol.

Their pool looks claustrophobic too, too much going on you can't see from one angle.

Bryan just wanted fancier looking smoke detectors, they worked; how can they live in a house with kids and not have working ones for over a year? But yet put other things a priority ?

It's nice seeing them all outside doing outdoor stuff but then I realize this was probably 30 minutes span that made it seem like the entire evening. Nah.

Ollie eating donuts? Poor kid what's going to surprise him any more? Nothing?

I'm surprised Ollie isn't a really chubby kid the way he eats. That goes for all of them.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:They're posting pictures on "ollieandfinn" IG with a little heart Ollie got at church, saying "Jesus loves you!". I almost threw up in my mouth a little. Yeah, they're _such_ good Christians. Do so, so much for their fellow humans. Going to church doesn't make you Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Everyone is suddenly extra religious.....

Must be Easter Image
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

That pool is going to be hideous.

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

On Easter Sunday theyll remember to male a huge deal about the day being about Christ and the resurrection while simultaneously over playing the fun and candy and easter bunny and eggs and junk food. That or they wont mention the resurrection at all to mot spark any controversial comments towards them.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”