lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Looks like something straight outta bedrock
Yaabaa daabbaa doo

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Oh, God-- I can totally see Bryan in a Fred Flintstone costume. He's definitely got the look!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by onbreak »

Halloween special
[JACK-O-LANTERN]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, how many times do we think they will actually use the outdoor kitchen?
Ollie's birthday YouTube Extravaganza, and that's probably about it. Of course they are putting a plug out there so they can have a TV.
I am still amazed at the outdoor heaters.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

A TV above the grill sounds like a bad idea IMO

IPopoutofnowhere
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by IPopoutofnowhere »

lmmomSD wrote:
Yaabaa daabbaa doo

Oh, God-- I can totally see Bryan in a Fred Flintstone costume. He's definitely got the look!

Holy crap you're in my head. I was thinking about that while I was in the grocery store last weekend, lol.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

IPopoutofnowhere wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Yaabaa daabbaa doo

Holy crap you're in my head. I was thinking about that while I was in the grocery store last weekend, lol.
That should be their Halloween costume! Ollie can be Bam Bam, and Peyton can be Pebbles, and poor Finn could be Dino. Natalia would be Betty, lol.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
So remember that picture from the other day and his arm was so long - well look at his real arm picture now - he clearly needs to stop photoshopping himself! hahahaha

Those monster trucks are exactly what Bryan said they were, an expensive hobby! Let's see how long it even lasts! Ollie in the beginning when he was saying Kai was his favourite was so staged and he was speaking like a robot again with no idea how to pronounce anything. According to Missy he's doing "so good" hahahaha
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

My SO has about 7 RC cars, it's his hobby. Believe it or not, fixing them isn't that expensive. The parts are cheap, especially on eBay. It's the initial cost of the actual car that gets ya. Funny enough this is the first vlog my SO has really gotten into. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
psawyer3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by psawyer3 »

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

This is off-topic, but I don't understand how they can be away from Karma and Luna so much.

I understand if you're really busy and have a dog, sending it away for maybe a couple hours a day to be trained (if you're REALLY busy then sending them away like B&M is understandable I suppose???) so then you just have to maintain the reinforcement rather than train the dog from scratch...but I just don't see how B&M, who do nothing, can just have their dogs not just away for so long, but with a stranger.

I guess I'm very attached to my dog? haha I could never bear sending him away unless it was a need that i couldn't get around. Their lack of attachment to animals creeps me out...they don't seem to care for any animal that comes into their lives. They used to seem to love Karma, but now...
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

The fire alarm thing is especially scary considering they don't know where their kids are half the time, at least Finn.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

lmmomSD wrote:So, how many times do we think they will actually use the outdoor kitchen?
Ollie's birthday YouTube Extravaganza, and that's probably about it. Of course they are putting a plug out there so they can have a TV.

How many times have they used their INDOOR kitchen? You could probably count on one hand how many times, not including all of missys chocolate chip cookies lol

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

I think the whole pool area seems like a recipe for a disaster. They already dont monitor their kids well enough. And Prince Ollie doesnt know what rules are. I see someone getting badly hurt on this huge concrete structure or in the grotto. I hope nobody gets hurt but i just see it happening.

"EXTREME DISASTER IN THE NEW $25000 POOL!"

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So, how many times do we think they will actually use the outdoor kitchen?

How many times have they used their INDOOR kitchen? You could probably count on one hand how many times, not including all of missys chocolate chip cookies lol

My point exactly. Bryan used to grill a lot. And then he stopped. And the moved into this place, and they had a grill, but I don't think they have _ever_ used it. They'll use the outdoor kitchen for a party, and probably for Ollie's birthday YouTube mini convention, I mean party, and that will be it. He said they're putting in a "keg".
And that pool probably cost a lot more than $25,000.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

tintin15 wrote:This is off-topic, but I don't understand how they can be away from Karma and Luna so much.

I understand if you're really busy and have a dog, sending it away for maybe a couple hours a day to be trained (if you're REALLY busy then sending them away like B&M is understandable I suppose???) so then you just have to maintain the reinforcement rather than train the dog from scratch...but I just don't see how B&M, who do nothing, can just have their dogs not just away for so long, but with a stranger.

I guess I'm very attached to my dog? haha I could never bear sending him away unless it was a need that i couldn't get around. Their lack of attachment to animals creeps me out...they don't seem to care for any animal that comes into their lives. They used to seem to love Karma, but now...

I can barely be away from my dogs while I'm at work Image let alone a vacation every week.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I don't get the heaters shit, so cal has hot summer nights, you will not need that shit! Yeah there are some nice evenings in summer but it's at maybe 75. So people are gonna crowd under the patio? Lol waste of money. Grab a blanket if you're cold.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Or just go inside. Lol I feel like all this extra crap is defeating the point of being outside.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

ja14 wrote:Or just go inside. Lol I feel like all this extra crap is defeating the point of being outside.

Next thing you know, they'll have an outdoor bedroom. It will have three walls instead of four, so it's totally outdoors guyzzzzzz

For real, though. They're just creating a small house without all the walls :lol: How long until they add a bathroom out there and think they've created the ingenious outhouse?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

does it bother anyone else that wherever oliver goes, so does a TV with netflix or whatever? there's always a screen on for him, ready to watch a movie. like in the bath. why can't he just sit and play with his bath toys and bubbles, like every other 3 year old kid?
galifreyancatlady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galifreyancatlady »

tintin15 wrote:
ja14 wrote:Or just go inside. Lol I feel like all this extra crap is defeating the point of being outside.

Next thing you know, they'll have an outdoor bedroom. It will have three walls instead of four, so it's totally outdoors guyzzzzzz

For real, though. They're just creating a small house without all the walls :lol: How long until they add a bathroom out there and think they've created the ingenious outhouse?
They have a bathroom outside. It's the chicken coop.

Return to “Daily Bumps”