Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

By the way: the toilet joke that Kaden made was really cute, but I still can't understand him properly, this is not fun anymore, get the kid speechtherapy!
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

So, Jesss is clearly having Addie sleeping in bed with her and Chris. Despite y'know. Almost dying.

Nice one Jesssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

That cheese covered salad in her Snapchat looked nasty.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Captain Smooth wrote:By the way: the toilet joke that Kaden made was really cute, but I still can't understand him properly, this is not fun anymore, get the kid speechtherapy!
I can understand Landen clearer than Kaden sometimes. I get that some kids are early/late developers but Kaden's always had speech problems, why hasn't Jessss or even Mimi done anything?

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:That cheese covered salad in her Snapchat looked nasty.

She's trying to prove to us that she does eat healthy sometimes ;)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

pianogossiper wrote: I can understand Landen clearer than Kaden sometimes. I get that some kids are early/late developers but Kaden's always had speech problems, why hasn't Jessss or even Mimi done anything?

out of sight out of mind

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

Jess needs to stop putting music in for two seconds before cutting it to talk, it's just annoying.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think it's adorable how happy Lilia was to be sharing a room with Logan. Though, makes me wonder what Gabe'll do in a few years when they're older. I hope him and Amber are renting for now

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I will never get over how much Jess destroyed her parents' home. Sure, she is now a home owner, but there will still always be a time where she took over her parents' home, made them remodel it into some trashy duplex, and turned the front yard into a nightmare. Seriously, I had never realized it was so bad. Jess was extremely lucky that her parents let her give Lilia a room when she was born, and then she just took advantage and expected all of her four kids to get the same. And it ended up with her own parents living in the garage.

She is so trashy and so selfish.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

I'm watching her newest video, first time watching since Ed was born, I'm at the part where they're talking to the camera in bed. Is Chris genuinely going bald? Because otherwise I don't know why he keeps his hair so short but still in the high school boy parting with a line through" style, that hair style draws extra attention to how thin the hair is. His facial features look pretty young still, at least in this shot. Jessica on the other hand looks REALLY freaky. I feel like skipping the thick foundation and letting some natural colour differences/blush/shapes in her face shine through would look a whole lot better than this flat, white mask with hairless, painted on eyebrow-arches and that lipstick she always wears that makes her lips look like they're separate from the rest of her face...
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Sorry for the double post, just continuing to watch the video but: do any of you guys think Jessica gets a lot of satisfaction from the fact that Ben works at Lowe's?

Mind you, I'm just assuming things, but she seems like the kind of person that would become uncomfortable at seeing their sibling become more successful than her. And obviously, you could argue being 23 with no kids and working a stable job is more successful than 25 with 5 kids and 2 marriages behind you, but I doubt Jessica sees it that way (and she earns more than him). I wonder how long it will take before she'd become insecure about her life compared to his. Maybe if he got a stable partner who he moved in with? Or if he had a child and was still together with the same partner 2 years post partum?

"Me and Gabe are on the same level". Okay. I don't care how good your relationship is, that is a weird thing for your husband to say about your high school sweetheart/ex/baby daddy.

Watching someone paint is so satisfying. Imagine how much easier home renovation must be when you work from home and aren't away from home during the biggest part of daylight.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

pianogossiper wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:By the way: the toilet joke that Kaden made was really cute, but I still can't understand him properly, this is not fun anymore, get the kid speechtherapy!
I can understand Landen clearer than Kaden sometimes. I get that some kids are early/late developers but Kaden's always had speech problems, why hasn't Jessss or even Mimi done anything?

True, Landen really seems to be on point developementwise. It just shocks me that Kaden just had minor improvement since that one Dear Santa video, which was 1 1/2 years ago. I know he is generally a bit different in his behaviour and that may be a contributing factor, but still, I hope she gets him a speechtherapist. If she already did, he didn't do a really good job.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

pianogossiper wrote:So, Jesss is clearly having Addie sleeping in bed with her and Chris. Despite y'know. Almost dying.

Nice one Jesssss Image

Addy also hardly wears her monitor anymore, there is no denying, since she vlogs everyday now. Remember she doesn't need a monitor, nor her crib when she's with Jess, because Jess can see her *sarcasm off*. At least she's not wrapping her in a 100 blankets at the same time anymore. You could clearly see, that after the near-fatal incident her crip was pretty empty most of the time, safe the baby. Still, this "I can see her, so it's ok to keep her in bed with us" attitude annoys me. At least put the monitor on her, if you insist on that co-sleeping thing.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

The noise level in her house would literally make me want to kill myself if I had to stay there for more than five minutes.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Captain Smooth wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:So, Jesss is clearly having Addie sleeping in bed with her and Chris. Despite y'know. Almost dying.

Nice one Jesssss Image

Addy also hardly wears her monitor anymore, there is no denying, since she vlogs everyday now. Remember she doesn't need a monitor, nor her crib when she's with Jess, because Jess can see her *sarcasm off*. At least she's not wrapping her in a 100 blankets at the same time anymore. You could clearly see, that after the near-fatal incident her crip was pretty empty most of the time, safe the baby. Still, this "I can see her, so it's ok to keep her in bed with us" attitude annoys me. At least put the monitor on her, if you insist on that co-sleeping thing.
Don't be silly!! She only has to wear her monitor if she's alone, Jesssss is able to recognise when she stops breathing and help her.... Which is CLEARLY also applicable when they're in bed asleep, remember her mom instinct saved AdRev in the first place ;)

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She put it on her in the other vlog when she went to sleep. Is she supposed to wear it when she's awake too?

I'm glad they plan on changing that kitchen. I'm excited to see the house change but it's gonna take a while. I want to see it now lol

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:She put it on her in the other vlog when she went to sleep. Is she supposed to wear it when she's awake too?

I'm glad they plan on changing that kitchen. I'm excited to see the house change but it's gonna take a while. I want to see it now lol

Jess said before that she puts it on her all the time (or at least the cables) because she falls asleep so frequently, it's easier to have everything attached, or ready to hook up when she is asleep rather than trying to undress her to stick it all on.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

When Lilia was young she was a horrible speaker too. Remember that Jess sent her to get her hearing checked because they thought it might be causing her speech to be so bad. Lilia has evened out. I think Kaden is somewhat the same. And I think it has a lot to do with lack of one on one interaction
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Someone should make a list of all the cameras and drones they have
I know they have the Sony a5100
The canon g7x
The canon g9x ( or the g5x)or something like that
And a camcorder thing

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

lovebug1212 wrote:Someone should make a list of all the cameras and drones they have Image
I know they have the Sony a5100
The canon g7x
The canon g9x ( or the g5x)or something like that
And a camcorder thing

And the Go Pro.

Return to “JesssFam”