Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Aboogabooga wrote:She put it on her in the other vlog when she went to sleep. Is she supposed to wear it when she's awake too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As I understood it in the vlog, Addy was asleep in bed with them, when she got startled by Jess and woke up. No monitor as far as I could see and yes, I understand seeing your baby with wires constantly hanging off it is not nice, but she becomes too careless again imo. If it's August and the machine didn't go off in three months, yeah sure, take it off from time to time, but until then put it on whenever your child is in bed with you, or otherwise surrounded by squishy, fluffy blankets, or other soft material.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

lizpuff2006 wrote:When Lilia was young she was a horrible speaker too. Remember that Jess sent her to get her hearing checked because they thought it might be causing her speech to be so bad. Lilia has evened out. I think Kaden is somewhat the same. And I think it has a lot to do with lack of one on one interaction
I study pedagogy and it's very common for a twin to be behind in speech development exactly for the reason you said; that they usually get less one-on-one conversations with their parents. But it is also possible he has a language disorder. That is a genetic thing, 3-7% of kids have them but out of those kids, 95% doesn't get diagnosed. It would very much explain his lack of progress: a delay is one thing, but if there's nothing physically wrong, progress should still be happening to at least some extent.
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

Yall remember when Jessica and Drake were together and moved to that trashy run down 2 bedroom apartment and gave Lilia that tiny ass, practically a closet, bedroom. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I saw a comment somewhere, can't remember where (I know it was a recent video) where someone asked if Kaden had been in speech therapy and she said he had been to two but they said his development was normal and would reevaluate for the next school year. If someone can find it that might settle this lol

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

MamaJoAnna wrote:I saw a comment somewhere, can't remember where (I know it was a recent video) where someone asked if Kaden had been in speech therapy and she said he had been to two but they said his development was normal and would reevaluate for the next school year. If someone can find it that might settle this lol

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
I've seen this comment too.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

lizpuff2006 wrote:When Lilia was young she was a horrible speaker too. Remember that Jess sent her to get her hearing checked because they thought it might be causing her speech to be so bad. Lilia has evened out. I think Kaden is somewhat the same. And I think it has a lot to do with lack of one on one interaction
True, the lack of attention is not helping, but not so long ago Lilia turned five, I could understand her somewhat ok. It wasn't perfect, but understandable. Kaden however, I have trouble understanding at all. Lilia slacked on a few words, especially the endings of words, but Kaden hardly pronounces any of the words. I noticed this first in 2015, since then I had the impression it got slightly better, but it's still difficult to make out what he's saying most of the time.
"Kaden will grow into it, you'll see", ever since Jess adressed Kadens speechproblems, people have been saying that, but I don't see it really anymore.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

berrybitch wrote:Yall remember when Jessica and Drake were together and moved to that trashy run down 2 bedroom apartment and gave Lilia that tiny ass, practically a closet, bedroom. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
That was awful! Of course Jess thought it was the greatest and cutest little "room" ever. I guess that was one perk of Jess and Drake separating right after they got married--Lilia no longer had to live in that "room."
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

I hate how she is always shoving her zit-covered magical boobs in everyone's face.. *barf*

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

Also, I don't understand why she had to throw in that clip of her changing Addie's diaper, with Chris's dumb comments

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Recap time...

"WARNING...MOTHERHOOD UNCENSORED!"

Shots of Addie, including her very obviously BLONDE hair
Kyson and Kaden dancing to Gangnam Style
Addie has a blowout, which Jess proceeds to show on camera (minus the obvious censoring of Addie's privates, thankfully), and Kaden gets her a diaper
Possible tooth sighting while Addie's chest clip is ridiculously low...
Easter shopping (baskets and outfits)
Jess nurses in a "quiet" room with the kids in the same room
Finding shirts and pants for the boys, then a shot of Addie not buckled into her seat (in the stroller) and Jess saying how she tries to climb out...BUCKLE HER IN DIPSHIT!
Talking to Addie who is miraculously buckled in now
Quick shopping haul - storage bins from Target, kids' Easter basket items, clothes for Lilia and Addie from Crazy Eight, clothes for the boys, LEGO socks, and a dress for Lilia
Jess talks about her new camera
Chris puts the boys to bed
Jess ends the vlog

"SHOPPING WITH 5 KIDS!"

Lilia sings and says she wants to be famous on YouTube
They talk about going to Mimi's for dinner, which they apparently do on Saturday nights
Talking about going to Costco and running errands
Jess is "dressed" in a sweatshirt and leggings and shows off the playroom
Chris jokes about hanging Kaden by his feet from the ceiling
Landen apparently hit Chris in the nuts but it wasn't seen
Going to Costco set to music as Chris films (from behind) Jess and the kids holding hands while wearing Addie
"If the kids can't touch the cart then they have to stand by it and if they don't touch it or stand by it they have to get in it" okay Jess.
Lilia/Kyson/Kaden walking by Jess, Landen in cart, Addie in Tula
A couple comments on how close the kids seem to be in age and Jess brags about their ages...lawd...
She gives the kids jobs while shopping to keep them from being bored
Spending $226 at Costco...wow.
Someone compliments Jess on her Tula
Jess talks about her love/hate relationship with the Diono seats after Lilia mentions she wants to ride her bike to Mimi's - apparently the twins are close to outgrowing the seats?
Usually they spend $300-$400 at Costco but they made a smaller trip
Jess and Lilia ride scooters and the boys ride bikes to Mimi's (Chris takes Addie in "the bus")
Jess and Chris try to teach Lilia to ride without training wheels (probably why she prefers the scooter) and Kaden even tries to help at one point
Poppy used to work in a bakery
Kaden does a toilet joke with Mimi involving hands? Where did he pick that up? (Apparently Pops)
Talking with Mimi (hard to distinguish with Lilia being loud)
Mimi apparently took the three older kids for the night
End of vlog

"OUR NEW NEIGHBORS!"

Addie wakes up in Chris and Jess's bed as they start the vlog
Jess apparently forgot that there was a pancake breakfast for the boys' baseball group
Talking about home renovations
Chris apparently got a drone from his dad passing, he plays with it a bit
Jess and Landen vlog
Jess changes a poopy Addie and puts her in the ugliest F-ing dress I have ever seen
Going to Lowe's to meet Mimi with the kids
Jess back-carries Landen in the Tula while Addie sits in the cart (Landen was previously in the cart)
They find Mimi, Poppy, and the three older kids
Leaving Lowe's
Jess was going to paint the front door, but then Gabe called and since he apparently just moved right near them (with Amber and Logan) he invited them over
Apparently a big "black shirt" inside joke between the three (Gabe/Jess/Chris)
Logan and Lilia share a room in Gabe's new house
Jess cleans the front door, Chris changes a light, Jess paints the door dark brown
Jess talks about how awesome the neighbors are and nearly has a nip-slip breastfeeding Addie (although I don't think I'd call pointing the camera at the exposed boob a "slip")
Lilia talks about swimming
Addie sits in a tote of some sort
Jess and Chris apparently watch "This is Us"
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Do Logan and Lilia really share a room? That seems very strange and inappropriate to me given that they're not even blood siblings.
ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Do Logan and Lilia really share a room? That seems very strange and inappropriate to me given that they're not even blood siblings.
Oh please, they are what five years old? They aren't going to be having relations.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Do Logan and Lilia really share a room? That seems very strange and inappropriate to me given that they're not even blood siblings.
It appears to be an apartment so they might not have much choice
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Aren't Gabe and Amber getting married in the fall? If they moved to a smaller apartment than the one they had previously, my guess is they did it to save up to buy a house. I know a few couples who did just that.
Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

Maisie_Claire wrote:
Maddy320 wrote:Can anyone link me to some vlogs that show Mimi's house before & after Jess moved in? (If you know any off the top of your head) I wasn't watching back then but always see comments about it on here and I'm curious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I would search for the house tour from either before Lilia was born or when she was a baby to see what it looked like before, then maybe check a vlog from before her and Chris moved out, so like fall/winter 2015. Sorry I rarely watch her videos just read here so I can't pick out a good one.

For the outside first pic is 2012, second is 2014 from Google maps. I didn't get a screen shot from mimi's snap story before it disappeared but the fence is down and there is no grass. Oh, and they had astroturf inside that ghetto fence. Hopefully they put down some new sod.ImageImage

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
Just now seeing this, thank you!

Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

julietpreston wrote:
Maddy320 wrote:Can anyone link me to some vlogs that show Mimi's house before & after Jess moved in? (If you know any off the top of your head) I wasn't watching back then but always see comments about it on here and I'm curious.

I think these are house tours from when Lilia was a baby and when the twins were babies, after the house had been turned into a "duplex" (aka mimi had moved into the garage)

Wow this is insane.

applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Lol at the dress comment in the recap. That really was the ugliest dress I have ever seen. Dresses are so impractical for babies. I have an infant daughter and I could never imagine dressing her in such a frilly dress. But I guess it is necessary when your kid is bald as a cucumber... /s
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Anyone else notice in the latest vlog when she was changing Eddy's diaper she wiped asshole to vagina? Pretty basic personal hygiene to screw that up, especially on a baby.
Side note: I think as she's gotten a little older, Eddy is growing into her face. She's actually kind of cute in this vlog, even with her bald little head lol.
That was a whole lotta paint for just the door. Prepare to see that ugly brown pop up in other places around the house. Maybe the kitchen cabinets?
I would also guess Gabe and Amber are renting a small apartment to save up for a house. You know, instead of just hopping into the first place they see. Jesssssss.
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

Did Jess really claim her baby tried to climb out of the stroller? At this rate Addie will be graduating university by the end of the year to kill!
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Does anyone else find it strange that Addie has so many blow outs/leaks? Or is that normal? It makes me think she is not in the right sized diaper or something.

I am not sure if I just got lucky, or it was because I used cloth. But my almost 2 year old has only had one blow out diaper when he was a couple months old. Addie seems to have one in every vlog.

Return to “JesssFam”