Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by JLPC »

The vlogs that take place at the church folks homes are always so awkward. Sam, no one wants you and your camera at their party! :P
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I am glad I am not the only one who feels so awkward when Sam films at church group parties. It seems like they are just being polite Christians but if it were another scenario he would never be invited.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Nia looking for compliments from Sam on pretty much everything she does now, whether it's her cooking or how she looks - like why do they need to vlog that? As a wife don't you want some private time with your husband and not have to share every single feedback with people watching? If Sam tells her something isn't right he gets hate comments....well to be fair he gets hate comments regardless hahhahaha Sam didn't shove the camera so much in people's faces today - also the way he left the party was super weird like practically forcing the kids and Nia to leave.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

What the fuck was that editing? It was worse than ever.
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

mormonts wrote:What the fuck was that editing? It was worse than ever.
Not to this butt kisser[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 038e7f.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"Pepsi is bae"? Do people even say things are "bae" anymore? LOL.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I'm seeing a bunch of new, blank profiles complimenting the editing. Something's fishy. lol
mormonts
Informer
Informer

JLPC wrote:
I'm seeing a bunch of new, blank profiles complimenting the editing. Something's fishy. lol
I've heard something like that is usually a sign of bought subscribers/commenters. Guess Sam is upping the ante a bit. Still not helping his pitiful view count. Looks like their views have been super low over the last few videos, actually.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Ok, I have debated posting this, but I actually saw Sam and Nia at their Chicago meet up. I happened to be in Ci-town visiting a good friend of mine when I saw the meet up on social media. I wanted to see if Dexter was as creepy in person as he is on the vlogs. Well, he didn't disappoint. We never went up to meet them, I just wanted to watch them from the sidelines. As odd and socially awkward as Sam is in the vlogs, it is nothing compared to how he is in person. I used to think Nia was a victim, but after watching her, she is complicit in the entire mess. She totally turns it on for the camera. Sam seemed disappointed in the low turn out. When he was talking with the viewers who did show up, his eyes were searching for the screaming 10 year olds to appear. I watched the vlog (mainly to make sure I wasn't in it) and I have to say that the lady in the pink seemed so genuinely precious. I was glad that they featured her in the vlog. After watching the menagerie in person, they are as fake and disingenuous as they seem.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

saltliferocks wrote:Ok, I have debated posting this, but I actually saw Sam and Nia at their Chicago meet up. I happened to be in Ci-town visiting a good friend of mine when I saw the meet up on social media. I wanted to see if Dexter was as creepy in person as he is on the vlogs. Well, he didn't disappoint. We never went up to meet them, I just wanted to watch them from the sidelines. As odd and socially awkward as Sam is in the vlogs, it is nothing compared to how he is in person. I used to think Nia was a victim, but after watching her, she is complicit in the entire mess. She totally turns it on for the camera. Sam seemed disappointed in the low turn out. When he was talking with the viewers who did show up, his eyes were searching for the screaming 10 year olds to appear. I watched the vlog (mainly to make sure I wasn't in it) and I have to say that the lady in the pink seemed so genuinely precious. I was glad that they featured her in the vlog. After watching the menagerie in person, they are as fake and disingenuous as they seem.
I was gonna meet up with some friends in Millennium Park but changed the location because I was worried there were going to be a lot of people there to meet them. We ended up not going at all for other reasons but I was even shocked to see how few people showed up. Part of it is probably because they didn't exactly make a big announcement but I guess another big part of it was most of their viewers are young and were in school.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Ok, Sam has officially lost it. This HAS to be the most ridiculous and inappropriate clickbait title/thumbnail ever. Ugh.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I havent watched them in months, but i am still subscribed. Needless to say i was shocked he woulf put something like that out there, and that nia would be okay with what it implies. I hope people flag it for explicit content.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Just watched the actual vlog. The new editing style is horrific. Symphony rides a bike full speed without a helmet (which thankfully was pointed out several times in the comments), Nia acts way too excited over everything, and Sam actually took the kids somewhere himself for once. I know I mention this a lot, but how/why are Symphony and Abram *always* so freaking loud? Seems like they can't say anything without shouting.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

I can only imagine they're trying (ineffectively) to copy another family vlogger with their new editing style. I don't watch any others, and I only watch these dipshits in hope that they'll crash and burn soon, but they've shown themselves to be incapable of originality already.
Rayne
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Rayne »

E_8 wrote:Just watched the actual vlog. The new editing style is horrific. Symphony rides a bike full speed without a helmet (which thankfully was pointed out several times in the comments), Nia acts way too excited over everything, and Sam actually took the kids somewhere himself for once. I know I mention this a lot, but how/why are Symphony and Abram *always* so freaking loud? Seems like they can't say anything without shouting.
It's probably because Sam shouts randomly all the time, they're copying their dad. Poor kiddos.

Does anyone else find it almost impossible to understand what abram is saying half of the time? Kid just seems to babble, but from time to time he seems perfectly coherent. Can't figure that one out.

Nia put a whole bayleaf in Sam's meal and seemed proud of her culinary skills. She must have been cooking for that family for at least seven years now, how is she so clueless about the basics?

Sam's comments about depression are about as ignorant and poorly researched as any of us would expect from him. He's been extra strange recently.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

mormonts wrote:I can only imagine they're trying (ineffectively) to copy another family vlogger with their new editing style. I don't watch any others, and I only watch these dipshits in hope that they'll crash and burn soon, but they've shown themselves to be incapable of originality already.
I watched today because i was bored and had adblock. The new style reminds me pf Cullen's new style from Cullen and Katie (the several clips in the intro, and background music durinf daily tasks). The difference is that i actually enjoy Cullen's new style. Sam makes it seem choppy and all over the place. Cullen makes it feel like a documentary.

Here is a link to today's vlog.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Abram's speech and his halting way of speaking grates on my nerves and that's horrible as he is a child but I think it needs looked into. Just like Symphony and her inhaling and out of breath speaking. I just realized they both have odd tics when speaking.

Was Symphony just wearing pink socks on the bike? Sam was running in the street with socks so wouldn't be surprised.
The title with the fake boob. Ugh. Probably his way to make more money hoping it would blow up into a big deal and people report it and then he could say HA wasn't a boob. Same thing, you were trying to be controversial on a topic that you know is a hot button. Pushing people's buttons though yes boobs are natural what you did was borderline.
He shows his mental state getting worse and worse, he behaves SO oddly and it's getting obvious people around him notice and do not like it or him. Except for Nia who seems to be getting even more wacky herself.
And the bay leaf. It's not true it is posion BUT I looked it up and this is what was said.
"bay leaves may be eaten without toxic effect. However, they remain very stiff even after thorough cooking, and if swallowed whole or in large pieces, they may pose a risk of scratching the digestive tract or even causing choking."

So go ahead and feed him more bay leaves. We get what you're doing. Now I get why you didn't give the kids any. Nudge nudge wink wink. ;)
I feel like I need to add that I am kidding or something so the authorities don't make me an accomplice egging her on. HAHA!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't bear to watch-- she put a bay leaf in Sam's food and left it? And he ate it? Ick.They do stay stiff. And they're not tasty. They have a _very_ strong taste. I can't believe he just ate it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
mormonts
Informer
Informer

usernamessuck wrote:
mormonts wrote:I can only imagine they're trying (ineffectively) to copy another family vlogger with their new editing style. I don't watch any others, and I only watch these dipshits in hope that they'll crash and burn soon, but they've shown themselves to be incapable of originality already.
I watched today because i was bored and had adblock. The new style reminds me pf Cullen's new style from Cullen and Katie (the several clips in the intro, and background music durinf daily tasks). The difference is that i actually enjoy Cullen's new style. Sam makes it seem choppy and all over the place. Cullen makes it feel like a documentary.

Here is a link to today's vlog.
I'm pretty sure you're right. Looks like that's who he's copying, but Sam's is so choppy that it almost makes me feel anxious when I watch it. At least Cullen seems to make it work well, based on that vlog at least.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I can't stand the new intro, the editing and Sam's philosophy corner - it's like shut up and do your stupid wood projects! The title and pic for today's vlog was super innapropriate since they have so many kids watching their channel! Symphony speaks like she's super confused and Abram is constantly screaming. Nia's over-acting was a little calm today, and I'm really glad there wasn't any parts where she is smiling and laughing with Sam when they talk about random crap - you know they always do that for the camera!

Return to “Sam and Nia”