Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by sweetener »

[quote="twomommies"
So I guess no Easter basket video this year then?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk[/quote]

I would love for her to post something about their Easter baskets or anything other than her boring DITLs. She could do so many things — separate updates on the kids, plans for home renovations, if she's going to go back to college this fall, a husband tag (a video that is actually highly requested), etc.
Casse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casse »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:I feel like skipping the thick foundation and letting some natural colour differences/blush/shapes in her face shine through would look a whole lot better than this flat, white mask with hairless, painted on eyebrow-arches and that lipstick she always wears that makes her lips look like they're separate from the rest of her face...
LMAO!!!!! her makeup is awful. I remember her looking better a year or two ago. She was laying off the eye liner, her eyebrows looked more natural and her face had definition. She's looking trashy again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Totally agree, the pic with her hair down was like 2 years ago and she looks pretty, now she looks like a clown
If her chest breaking out in acne is any indicator, I think that's why she's doing more makeup. I feel like, despite this being her 'happiest' pregnancy, it's taken the largest toll on her body.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I really hope she doesn't filled up this VEDA with nothing but DITL vlogs. Borrrring

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

The pink top and that shade of lipstick does not look good with her skin and hair. I think she can be really pretty she just needs some fashion and makeup advice. If that's something she cares about.
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Does anybody else think that Chris' boys see Ashley's BF as more of a father figure? I can't imagine being a young child and going over a month without seeing my dad constantly and having that bond remain strong. Idk...
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Random19 wrote:Does anybody else think that Chris' boys see Ashley's BF as more of a father figure? I can't imagine being a young child and going over a month without seeing my dad constantly and having that bond remain strong. Idk...
no more than the twins see chris as a father figure imo
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Amelia322 wrote: LMAO!!!!! her makeup is awful. I remember her looking better a year or two ago. She was laying off the eye liner, her eyebrows looked more natural and her face had definition. She's looking trashy again.

Totally agree, the pic with her hair down was like 2 years ago and she looks pretty, now she looks like a clown
Oh my god she was so much prettier. Wtf happened

What happened? As my grandma would say, she's had a lot of "hard miles".

PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

I think Addie is having daily blow outs because she has some sort of food allergy. Maybe it's all that Taco Bell?
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

For someone who used to be a dancer, Jess really doesn't know anything at all about hair and makeup!
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

It seems like Addy mainly has blowouts in the morning. I wouldn't be surprised if Jess doesn't bother to change her in the morning until she she has a blow out.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Lilia and Alina doing each other's makeup was cute, lol. Alina is actually pretty good at it for a six year old haha
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

It's probably not normal for a baby to have blowouts every single day.

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:Lilia and Alina doing each other's makeup was cute, lol. Alina is actually pretty good at it for a six year old haha
I thought it was cute too! And she was pretty good for her age. I think she must enjoy it. She said she has done hers a few times.

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Random19 wrote:Does anybody else think that Chris' boys see Ashley's BF as more of a father figure? I can't imagine being a young child and going over a month without seeing my dad constantly and having that bond remain strong. Idk...
Well, she's been dating him for a bit less than as Jessica has been dating-living with-engaged-married-procreated with Chris, and it's possible that Ashley was more sensible with taking some time before she introduced Joshua to Caden & Tommy. So they had exclusively Chris as a father dad uptil when they were around being 5 and 4. I think that's enough to build up a relationship with him as a father, but I don't know to what extent Joshua is active in their life (or if he even lives with them). If he lives with them and is super active in their life, 2.5 years with him and mostly without Chris could have been enough to change the dynamic.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

With the make up challenge;

1), I'm shocked Alyna was the one that took centre stage and done all the talking. You'd think with Lilia having a camera in her face from the minute she exited the birth canal, and her "wanting to be famous on YouTube", that she'd have done all the talking.

2) interesting that Lily said she didn't like mascara. If I'm not mistaken, didn't Jesssss used to put mascara on her when she was little?

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

ber614 wrote:Does anyone else find it strange that Addie has so many blow outs/leaks? Or is that normal? It makes me think she is not in the right sized diaper or something.

I am not sure if I just got lucky, or it was because I used cloth. But my almost 2 year old has only had one blow out diaper when he was a couple months old. Addie seems to have one in every vlog.

Back when Landen was still wearing diapers fulltime people also complained that his diapers were too saggy. I don't think she got any better at changing diapers since then.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

pianogossiper wrote:With the make up challenge;

1), I'm shocked Alyna was the one that took centre stage and done all the talking. You'd think with Lilia having a camera in her face from the minute she exited the birth canal, and her "wanting to be famous on YouTube", that she'd have done all the talking.

2) interesting that Lily said she didn't like mascara. If I'm not mistaken, didn't Jesssss used to put mascara on her when she was little?

Yeah when I heard that I was like wtf?! I didn't even know what mascara was until about age 10.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by soma31 »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:

Yeah when I heard that I was like wtf?! I didn't even know what mascara was until about age 10.
Same here. Little girls knowing about/wearing makeup weirds me out, but then I've always been a tomboy. I guess she probably wears it for dance?

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

soma31 wrote:
SweetAsANutMate wrote:

Same here. Little girls knowing about/wearing makeup weirds me out, but then I've always been a tomboy. I guess she probably wears it for dance?

Yeah. I think some girls learn about t younger. I've never been big on makeup but my sister has been obsessed with it since she could talk.

Tea 14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tea 14 »

About Adsenses diaper, my mum who is very experienced with babies being a nurse said that it could be either that the diapers don't fit or she has a poor diet.

Return to “JesssFam”