OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

She is so adorable now that she's getting chunky!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Thoseonevloggers wrote:Kyra is seriously leaving Alaya in the dark for a few hours to come back and attend to her? She is a freaking newborn, ENJOY IT! I hate how they just have this whatever kind of attitude towards her.
That just pissed me off..
Put her in a dark room covered in blankets. "Feed you in a few hours"
Who the hell leaves their baby alone for a few hours? ???
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

mac-n-cheese wrote:
Thoseonevloggers wrote:Kyra is seriously leaving Alaya in the dark for a few hours to come back and attend to her? She is a freaking newborn, ENJOY IT! I hate how they just have this whatever kind of attitude towards her.
Seriously though, she isn't a doll Kyra. *eyeroll*
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

staceybrax wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Oh it's so weird for you to be a daily vlogger? Which is what you call yourselves?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since Kyra has taken over editing and uploading they have uploaded 4 times in the space of one day (3 OK vlogs and one Kbaby video). Shows that there really is no reason for them to be so far behind all the time, if i was Kyra it would make me wonder what he's up to online all the time when he's meant to be editing

Someone mentioned before that they think he's "slow" and I agree. I think he doesn't do stuff as fast because he's not really that smart.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

I love how Kyra was saying Alaya is almost 2 months old and bedtimes not yet "a thing" yet proceeds to leave her anyways?? Wtf??

And a bottle on occasion is fine :-/ Both my son's did fine going back and forth, but I know all babies are different. I was impressed she took that bottle straight away. My son primarily nurse and he takes a little bit to latch onto a bottle but once figured out he's all set.

I also noticed Levi wanders all over that messy apartment alone. They were both in their bedroom then Kyra comes out to the living room and you can see Levi behind her coming out of his room. They then show his messy room and the bathroom door is open. I'm sorry but he's 17 months old, should he be supervised if their house is so poorly child proof? Unless they've stepped up in that department and I just don't know?? :-/

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

kkkk wrote:I love how Kyra was saying Alaya is almost 2 months old and bedtimes not yet "a thing" yet proceeds to leave her anyways?? Wtf??

And a bottle on occasion is fine :-/ Both my son's did fine going back and forth, but I know all babies are different. I was impressed she took that bottle straight away. My son primarily nurse and he takes a little bit to latch onto a bottle but once figured out he's all set.

I also noticed Levi wanders all over that messy apartment alone. They were both in their bedroom then Kyra comes out to the living room and you can see Levi behind her coming out of his room. They then show his messy room and the bathroom door is open. I'm sorry but he's 17 months old, should he be supervised if their house is so poorly child proof? Unless they've stepped up in that department and I just don't know?? :-/

If he choked on one of his toy they won't even know!
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Anyone notice Oscar said "scared that I dropped him again"

I thought Levi fell out of the toy car???
Hmm interesting
Exactly. I came here to say just this.
we-called-it.jpg
photo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I think everyone covered everything else so I will just add her Keren-esque snark about Levi watching tv while eating and his brains will fall out or similar was funny because she must of forgot all that time she spent convincing us he didn't watch but a short allotted time of television and that wasn't much and she didn't believe in kids doing that. :D :D :D :D :D How do these YouTubers make such comments when it's so easy to go back and see they are lying or contradicting themselves.
SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

Thoseonevloggers wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:
Seriously though, she isn't a doll Kyra. *eyeroll*
Whoa, they left her alone covered in blankets? That seems like something to report to CPS! I hope people commented to them about SIDS risk!! I would, but I really can't stomach them right now.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

This last vlog was so annoying. I felt like I was just watching kyra and oscar arguing back and forth. I don't really like watching them anymore. Maybe I'll tune back in once they buy a house. Hopefully they haven't broken Levi's arm by then.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Newmomma wrote:
kkkk wrote:I love how Kyra was saying Alaya is almost 2 months old and bedtimes not yet "a thing" yet proceeds to leave her anyways?? Wtf??

If he choked on one of his toy they won't even know!
Like if they're going to let him wander, child proof!! Don't leave the bathroom door open. They think he's like 10!! I mean they just trust him WAY TOO MUCH than they should!! It's hard to watch.

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Unknowngirly wrote:This last vlog was so annoying. I felt like I was just watching kyra and oscar arguing back and forth. I don't really like watching them anymore. Maybe I'll tune back in once they buy a house. Hopefully they haven't broken Levi's arm by then.
Glad I'm not the only one who finds their vlog annoying. Initially I thought their bantering was genuine now it's just annoying and have to see it in every vlog! Those "jokes" followed by just kidding are meh. I want Levi to start talking instead of nodding yes so that we'll see more of him than them.
swifty22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by swifty22 »

Did Kyra really say it takes on average 4-8 hrs to edit a vlog? Wow.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

It's interesting to see though how Kyra can upload the vlogs on time. Now they're considered a 'daily vlogger' until Oscar goes back to editing...

It's also nice to see that they're doing this to see how hard it is doing each other's jobs even though Kyra doesn't really find it that hard editing
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

swifty22 wrote:Did Kyra really say it takes on average 4-8 hrs to edit a vlog? Wow.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
A lot of the big 'daily vlogging YouTubers' have said it takes them about 4 hours to edit their vlogs.. it's quite normal
5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

I vote that Kyra should keep editing lol it seems like they edit almost the same and she can upload on time but he uploads a day late lol

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

They've changed so much. It's because the money & followers got to both of their heads . I honestly genuinely loved them and related to them on such a personal level.. and I always thought if they ever got bigger / "YouTube famous" they wouldn't change ... no matter what . Boy was I wrong . I remember in the old vlogs, how when Oscar would buy Kyra nice things like a necklace or flowers and she would cry over it and be so happy . Now she could care less because of all the money they have .. it's sad .

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

amandahhh43 wrote:They've changed so much. It's because the money & followers got to both of their heads . I honestly genuinely loved them and related to them on such a personal level.. and I always thought if they ever got bigger / "YouTube famous" they wouldn't change ... no matter what . Boy was I wrong . I remember in the old vlogs, how when Oscar would buy Kyra nice things like a necklace or flowers and she would cry over it and be so happy . Now she could care less because of all the money they have .. it's sad .

Well she probably also knows now that he doesn't mean it when he does nice things for her. He'll just go right back to being mean in a few minutes.

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Also props to Kyra for doing so good with the editing & uploading !! She's uploading so much; and this is how it should be all of the time . Honestly Kyra should just stick to the uploading & editing and Oscar can do whatever he's doing .. but when he edits & uploads it's always days and days late even weeks . Kyra if your reading this, you stick to editing & uploading lol !!!

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Oscar is so fucking rude and a DICKKKKKKK. I can't take him anymore ........ can it just be a mommy channel with just her, Levi, and ALAYA .. please !!!!! Can't take him anymore like shut up about Kyra blogging, and you not .. you suck at it Oscar!!!! Your always late . Kyra is on time like it should be

Return to “OKBaby”