Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by cjl123 »

shilohjulia wrote:It's probably not normal for a baby to have blowouts every single day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not normal at all! I'm so confused why. For me a blow out was as once in a while thing, never an everyday thing. It's like Jessica enjoys it. It was weird to me that she didn't put the baby in a bath, whenever my son had a blowout I never felt wipes were enough to get him clean.

5678Jade
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 5678Jade »

So I just started watching the new vlog and lilia has a temp of 99.4 and Jess is considering that a little fever...
jess you have a gazillion kids you should know that's not a fever.

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

5678Jade wrote:So I just started watching the new vlog and lilia has a temp of 99.4 and Jess is considering that a little fever...

Depending on the person that can be a fever. My temperature stays around 97.4, so if it jumps to 99.4, that is a fever for my body.

However, I doubt she knows what each of her children's personalized base temperature is.

ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

Seein the twins at the end of the vlog once again makes me so sad about the fact that I grew up an only child :'(
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

5678Jade wrote:So I just started watching the new vlog and lilia has a temp of 99.4 and Jess is considering that a little fever...

So??? This is so nitpicky... She didnt do anything about it (give her medicine, take her to docs) she just said Lilia wasn't feeling well and had a little fever. JFC, she literally cannot speak without people picking every detail apart.
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

Idk if the houses are just built different in different countries but did Chris take out the actual wall too while taking off the kitchen tile? Is that right? Like you could see the insulation in the walls?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 829805.jpg[/img]

Shouldn't it look like this
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 1b29cf.jpg[/img]

Last edited by LionCalledLeo on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

cjl123 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:It's probably not normal for a baby to have blowouts every single day.

Not normal at all! I'm so confused why. For me a blow out was as once in a while thing, never an everyday thing. It's like Jessica enjoys it. It was weird to me that she didn't put the baby in a bath, whenever my son had a blowout I never felt wipes were enough to get him clean.

My child had blow outs every day for awhile. I don't know if it's more common in breastfed babies? Someone told me that it was. But I remember my daughter pooping out of a diaper at least once a day. Usually in her car seat. Her ped was never concerned because she was still gaining adequate weight. She eventually grew out of it. Addy will too.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
cjl123 wrote:

My child had blow outs every day for awhile. I don't know if it's more common in breastfed babies? Someone told me that it was. But I remember my daughter pooping out of a diaper at least once a day. Usually in her car seat. Her ped was never concerned because she was still gaining adequate weight. She eventually grew out of it. Addy will too. Maybe she needs to go up a diaper size.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
cjl123 wrote:

My child had blow outs every day for awhile. I don't know if it's more common in breastfed babies? Someone told me that it was. But I remember my daughter pooping out of a diaper at least once a day. Usually in her car seat. Her ped was never concerned because she was still gaining adequate weight. She eventually grew out of it. Addy will too.

Breastfed baby poop tends to be runnier than poop of babies on formula. That is a fact. So the fact that Addy has "diarrhea" is normal. But blowing thru the legs of the diaper really isn't normal. Chances are the diaper is the wrong size or the wrong kind. She most likely is buying Costco diapers bc that is where she shops. I can say those didn't work for my daughter who also had chunky legs. We had issues with leaking on those as well as Huggies and Luvs. Pampers were the only ones that seemed to fit her legs. Jesssss should be trying other diapers.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

LionCalledLeo wrote:Idk if the houses are just built different in different countries but did Chris take out the actual wall too while taking off the kitchen tile? Is that right? Like you could see the insulation in the walls?

Double post but Chris probably damaged the drywall taking them out too much. If that is the case it would have to be replaced.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Breastfed baby poop tends to be runnier than poop of babies on formula. That is a fact. So the fact that Addy has "diarrhea" is normal. But blowing thru the legs of the diaper really isn't normal. Chances are the diaper is the wrong size or the wrong kind. She most likely is buying Costco diapers bc that is where she shops. I can say those didn't work for my daughter who also had chunky legs. We had issues with leaking on those as well as Huggies and Luvs. Pampers were the only ones that seemed to fit her legs. Jesssss should be trying other diapers.
I was going to say the same thing. It's probably the diaper. I remember having trouble with Huggies with my first. Not only poop, but pee. Just the way they fit him. When I switched to cloth they actually contained everything much better.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

vonniebeth wrote:For someone who used to be a dancer, Jess really doesn't know anything at all about hair and makeup!
If you had seen her dance you would know that she was never a dancer.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

Watching the vlog now, I think the tile they took off was stuck to the wall so that pet of the wall had to come off and be replaced.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Addie wears Huggies, which work better for skinny babies. That girl needs her some Pampers, they work best for super chunkers.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

What kid likes medicine? XD

Something about the sponsorsh*t she did this video rubbed me the wrong way (usually I don't have a problem with it). Even if Lilia had just a lowgrade fever, she should let her stay in bed and do what she likes to do, instead of turning on the freaking ipad and slipping in the sponsorship with her sick child being the promoter. Take the earrings off, let her hair down, otherwise getting comfortable (sick or not) is not so easy.

Chris' reaction when she talked about the countertops made me laugh, he seems to think "yeah, yeah, bla, bla, they'll see it eventually, come on, let's start!" :D :D :D

Kaden wants to pick up the sharp pieces on the floor.
Jess:"there it is"
Chris:"carful, that's sharp!"
She really doesn't parent at all!
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Why does she baby talk kaden but not kyson? She treats kyson like he is older.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Captain Smooth wrote:What kid likes medicine? XD

Something about the sponsorsh*t she did this video rubbed me the wrong way (usually I don't have a problem with it). Even if Lilia had just a lowgrade fever, she should let her stay in bed and do what she likes to do, instead of turning on the freaking ipad and slipping in the sponsorship with her sick child being the promoter. Take the earrings off, let her hair down, otherwise getting comfortable (sick or not) is not so easy.

Chris' reaction when she talked about the countertops made me laugh, he seems to think "yeah, yeah, bla, bla, they'll see it eventually, come on, let's start!" :D :D :D

When i was a kid i liked the 'bubblegum medicine' that lilia was talking about. I am pretty sure it was an antibiotic, but it actually didn't taste too bad.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

whattheactual wrote:

When i was a kid i liked the 'bubblegum medicine' that lilia was talking about. I am pretty sure it was an antibiotic, but it actually didn't taste too bad.
Interesting, I wish I had that, when I was a child^^ Hope she gets better soon.
ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

Yeah when I heard that I was like wtf?! I didn't even know what mascara was until about age 10.[/quote]

Same here. Little girls knowing about/wearing makeup weirds me out, but then I've always been a tomboy. I guess she probably wears it for dance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Yeah. I think some girls learn about t younger. I've never been big on makeup but my sister has been obsessed with it since she could talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I've been dancing since I was 3 and make up is a must for the stage. Dancers do tend to wear/know how to do make up before other girls typically do. My middle school didn't allow make up so I didn't wear it daily til high school (well there was a few times I wore really natural colors to school and never got caught). I could put it on well til I was about 13, which is probably the normal age people start wearing and doing make up. Also, it's possible Lilia changed her mind about liking mascara. I used to hate wearing eyeliner, but now I love it.
ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

Captain Smooth wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

Interesting, I wish I had that, when I was a child^^ Hope she gets better soon.
I couldn't take the bubble gum medicine because I'm allergic to it! I didn't like medicine as a kid either until I started taking pills that you just swallow. I hated the chewable ones.

Return to “JesssFam”