2011WineMustache Part 35

ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

5678Jade wrote:So correct me if I'm wrong, since I don't follow her much, but wasn't he signing up for the military before they were trying to get pregnant? If so, why is she so concerned that "Charlie won't know his father until later" if this is what they signed up for before he was conceived?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because she's a cretin.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Can I just say what the hell is she doing in this thumbnail? She looks confused and constipated.
IMG_6339.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

ClitoricTease wrote:
5678Jade wrote:So correct me if I'm wrong, since I don't follow her much, but wasn't he signing up for the military before they were trying to get pregnant? If so, why is she so concerned that "Charlie won't know his father until later" if this is what they signed up for before he was conceived?

Because she's a cretin.
Because v's always gotta get that sweet sympathy for YouTube dolla $$$$$$$

She just likes to complain and act out as the victim despite all of this being her own choices and doing

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She went through and deleted all the negative comments. I'm ticked off I wanted to read what people really thought!
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

That is her sad face I guess. The only people I feel bad for are Lily and Charlie. It sucks that they won't be able to see David. They didn't get a choice. They will not see their father and in Charlie's case he really won't know him. These are the most important months of his life. V and David should have planned better.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

"I can't talk about why I'm driving a minivan in this vlog because I literally don't have time."

*immediately after is a clip of her singing some stupid song and making her weird faces*

VANESSA LOGIC
mrsduke01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mrsduke01 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:She went through and deleted all the negative comments. I'm ticked off I wanted to read what people really thought!
Me too!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Vanessa: we won't be moving with David, we want to stay close to all of Lilly's doctors and school.

Also Vanessa: David is going away and we can't go with him, this is so hard.

Okay so which is it Vanessa? I can't with her. She planned a child and willingly got married, no I don't believe for one second the military forced them to get married. He then enlisted like the plan was and now she's crying about it? I for one second don't believe she isn't some sort of depressed. She took off from her child because she needed a break and justifys it by saying "it's okay she's having fun without me, I'm taking her somewhere else later anyway" then goes on to say she's not having any problems and it's so easy.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

I fucking can't with her. She's such an attention whore. Literally begging for attention and sympathy all of the time. "Oh we aren't going to be moving when David gets stationed somewhere because doctors schools blah blah blah."
::Whines and cries because she isn't allowed to move with David::
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

Timing is everything. And what shitty timing to pregnant when your husband is first joining the military. They're still young, they could have stuck it out a few more years and had Charlie. While Lily and Charlie wouldn't be as close in age, I think it would be a better alternative than Charlie not knowing his dad for the first few years on his life.
persephone2817
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by persephone2817 »

I HATE WHEN SHE GOES ON SNAPCHAT RANTS WITH THAT STUPID ASS FILTER WTF. If she's trying to be "serious" why is she making herself look so ridiculous? I seriously don't understand
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

persephone2817 wrote:I HATE WHEN SHE GOES ON SNAPCHAT RANTS WITH THAT STUPID ASS FILTER WTF. If she's trying to be "serious" why is she making herself look so ridiculous? I seriously don't understand

She's an idiot. Her childish side tends to come out more on SC. Does davids family watch her videos? Her family? I can't help but laugh at her videos bc all she does it LIE. She is one giant contradictions
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Shit, it sucks, but what the hell did they expect? Did they really think David could sign up for the army and then go back to living a normal life? Let's be real, they both stopped maturing when Lily was born so they have the same thought process they had when they were 18.

Vanessa just wants the title of Military Wife without having to deal with the actual hardships.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think it is so funny that Vanessa, Mrs. we're not moving with David because we have to stay here for all of Lillys doctors, is now pissed off because they aren't allowed to move with David. Make up your mind psychopath!
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

persephone2817 wrote:I HATE WHEN SHE GOES ON SNAPCHAT RANTS WITH THAT STUPID ASS FILTER WTF. If she's trying to be "serious" why is she making herself look so ridiculous? I seriously don't understand
I came here to say the same thing. She looks like a fucking fool! Also if I saw a person in the grocery store filming every single item they put into their cart, I would think they were a psychopath.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

But she IS moving. Maybe still in the area?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Blackswan wrote:But she IS moving. Maybe still in the area?
I think she will end up back with Nona. Just a hunch.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

I really don't understand her.
1. You never wanted to move with him so why are u fucking mad now?
2. Stop using that ugly ass filter. I can't take u seriously. I know u prolly look ratchet but that filter doesn't make u look better.
3. If YouTube isn't your priority like u say then why the fuck are u still uploading? Shouldn't you be getting shit sorted out?
4. You're annoying af.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Vanessa has the maturity of an 18 year old still, when will she grow up, so annoying, it's really hard to feel any sympathy for her, especially when she's so condescending and defense and yes I agree that filter makes her look ten times more stupid

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

MommaOfThree wrote:

She's an idiot. Her childish side tends to come out more on SC. Does davids family watch her videos? Her family? I can't help but laugh at her videos bc all she does it LIE. She is one giant contradictions
We've already seen what she looks like without makeup or her hair done plenty of times, so what difference does that make when she's using that ugly filter on Snapchat? And it is hard to take her rants seriously when she uses that filter, some youtubers use the flower crown when they rant, but I believe she uses that big mouth filter because she doesn't want to sound like she's about to cry since it has a voice changer.

Return to “2011teenagemom”