Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Unread post by Theirmom »

cat9480 wrote:

And I also think that while they can do whatever the heck they want with THEIR money, some of that money - **most of it ** - belongs to Ollie and Finn. They would not have become nearly as popular without the kids, and the kids are the ones who are being filmed every day without their consent.
Listen, I know that most people here don't consider YouTube a "real job", but those kids aren't doing the majority of the work on that channel. They should have trust funds, but in no way, shape or form are they entitled to the Lion's share of the earnings.
At most, those kids are on camera less than 20 minutes each per day. Far less than professional child of actors. They're not editing, securing brand deals, dealing with advertisers, meeting with sponsors, planning activities or collaborations, participating in legal discussions or any of the other background tasks required to be as successful as the Bumps have been.
They would not have become nearly as popular without the kids

No. They're successful because Bryan, if nothing else, is a shrewd and manipulative businessman. Thousands of youtubers have cute kids with only a fraction of the success Bryan has attained. Love them or hate them, they're successful because of their business sense, not those kids.
:roll:
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

I'm surprised that they don't think they are better than half the junk they eat, since we can afford that.
Next vlog: a private chef cooking up a four star five course dinner. On their newly purchased yacht.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

How long before Bryan gets one of those ridiculous pancake robots like Jared? lol They have already stolen the rock quarry backyard.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Missy needs to ditch the grease stained shirt.

You've got money. Spend it on not looking like a slob.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:
cat9480 wrote:

And I also think that while they can do whatever the heck they want with THEIR money, some of that money - **most of it ** - belongs to Ollie and Finn. They would not have become nearly as popular without the kids, and the kids are the ones who are being filmed every day without their consent.
Listen, I know that most people here don't consider YouTube a "real job", but those kids aren't doing the majority of the work on that channel. They should have trust funds, but in no way, shape or form are they entitled to the Lion's share of the earnings.
At most, those kids are on camera less than 20 minutes each per day. Far less than professional child of actors. They're not editing, securing brand deals, dealing with advertisers, meeting with sponsors, planning activities or collaborations, participating in legal discussions or any of the other background tasks required to be as successful as the Bumps have been.
They would not have become nearly as popular without the kids

No. They're successful because Bryan, if nothing else, is a shrewd and manipulative businessman. Thousands of youtubers have cute kids with only a fraction of the success Bryan has attained. Love them or hate them, they're successful because of their business sense, not those kids.
Even so, would anyone watch the adventures of Bryan and Missy? Who do the people line up to see? Ollie, the Golden Child. I wouldn't say they deserve the lion's share, but Bryan's ability to manipulate aside, those kids are the drawing factor.
And I 100% agree that they are in a spending hurricane trying to uphold an image of success and they will be broke, completely broke, once YouTube dies. They may have a money manager, but they're not listening to their advice.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Found the go kart online... $3309 plus $400 shipping.. so this week alone, (not including the new counter top bc it was a custom job and i have no clue how to price that) they have spent almost $6000 on toys. $6000 frivolously thrown down the drain...

(the countertop place had custom job listings on the website but none of them matched the one bryan got. Possible that they are only listed until shipped and sold. Most of them listed noted that they were only 50% paid down on them...)
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Missy just did a video on her channel about the game, and she is a witch in it....very fitting if you ask me!! She tries to express everything she is saying using her hands - she goes way overboard! Also there is a mini montage of her playing on her phone - bet that wasn't hard to do since she is doing that all day long anyway!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Playsinrain wrote:Who was it that said that it wouldn't be a vlog without missy bitching about finn in it? Point proven today. The last bit of the vlog is missy bitching about Finn not taking a nap, saying things like "hopefully he doesn't keep it up.." "I was like THIS KID NEEDS TO GO TO BED!!!" she disgusts me so much. Her whole day ruined bc she couldn't lock Finn in the dungeon
What is this bitch complaining about? Her fat ass husband cooks all the meals, her parents are practically raising her kids and she has hired help to do her videos and clean her home! I applaud you Finn - keep giving her more work to do and don't take any naps, DOWN WITH NAPS!! hahahaha
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

The butcher block was probably at least $600 before shipping and taxes. It's hard to estimate exact sizes from video but it looks like mahogany.
Source: I design kitchens and countertops.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

dancingfireflame wrote:The butcher block was probably at least $600 before shipping and taxes. It's hard to estimate exact sizes from video but it looks like mahogany.

If I'm wrong, correct me, but isn't using mahogany bad for the environment? As in contributing to deforestation of the South American rain forest? It would be typical of them to choose something expensive and "pretty" and ignore the effect on the environment.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Playsinrain wrote:I'm laughing so hard...
So Bryan tries to namedrop, saying the new butcher block (that is gorgeous and looks SO MUCH better than the old janky one) was Armani... I had to do some investigative work. It's not 'ARMANI" like what we all know as Armani.. Its a company named Armani Woodworking that is based in colorado. Just stop trying to look so cool Bryan. It's not real Armani. Fucking poser :lol: :lol: :lol:
Does Bryan not realize they aren't the same....I wouldn't put it past him if he didn't. :lol:

Spending to buy happiness is sad.
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

If selling out your kids is a business then sure.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote:The butcher block was probably at least $600 before shipping and taxes. It's hard to estimate exact sizes from video but it looks like mahogany.

If I'm wrong, correct me, but isn't using mahogany bad for the environment? As in contributing to deforestation of the South American rain forest? It would be typical of them to choose something expensive and "pretty" and ignore the effect on the environment.

I think he said it was walnut. That website doesn't offer mahogany I don't believe.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mahogany trees are very slow growing and illegal loggers have contributed to the rapid decline of the Amazon forest.
It is most likely African Mahogany, which is fine and hasn't been listed as endangered.

BishandDish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BishandDish »

They have a serious impulse buy problem. I dont understand how ANYONE their age can relate to them anymore. Their life reminds me of that 90s movie Blank Check. Lol. They spend their money on the STUPIDEST and most POINTLESS shit. Especially with all the BS going on with youtube lately, you would think they would cool their jets with all the purchases. BUT NO, because they are immature and irresponsible.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

I watched that section of the video, he did say Walnut (it looks lighter than walnut but I'm guessing because of the sunlight)
In that case, that countertop was easily over $1,000.

springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

You know they probably love watching us speculate over how much thing cost. I also bet they got a discount on that butcher block for mentioning the company in their video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Just catching up. I have flipped a go kart (reckless teens...i know). Anyway i got extremely hurt, and i was wearing a seatbelt. Im lucky i didnt hit my head, but my friend and i had some serious cuts and bruises. I would never let a small child on a go kart. Especially after that incident.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

springsahm wrote:You know they probably love watching us speculate over how much thing cost. I also bet they got a discount on that butcher block for mentioning the company in their video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I doubt they got a discount given that Bryan grossly misled people about the title.

I actually think they really are just that bad with money, and probably don't get discounts on half the stuff people think they do.

Return to “Daily Bumps”