8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

may8675

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by may8675 »

Chad supposedly begged his parents to put him back in school and now they are letting him go back. I still am suspicious that he was just suspended for a week and now his suspension is over.
Also ruby got her invisalign today....for someone who is so frugal that seems like a pointless purchase when her teeth are already fine

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

It seems like when it comes to that family they see anything that makes them look better as a necessity! Who cares if their kids have enough clothes? Ruby needs to look like a trophy wife! New boobs will be next lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

I'm surprised it's survived since they don't know how to properly take care of it because they let her get it without doing any research Image

Sorry salty hedgehog owner over here. Seriously surprised it's still alive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I know nothing about keeping pet hedgehogs, but what are the main things they are doing wrong? You never know, they could stumble across this thread and see the light...[/quote]

Mainly hedgehogs are just very sensitive creatures. They are mostly blind and very sensitive to noise, so having them in a house with 6 screaming kids and young trouble kids, like eve, is just not the best environment for them. They also need to be in a constant temperature to avoid them trying to hibernate and die. Which they have no heat source for it. Their cage setup is not the best, but has definitely improved from the hamster cage they originally bought. There's tons of other little things like bedding, food choice, and the water bottle (which they can't drink out of) which are debated among hedgehog owners of what the best things to use are. I personally use fleece for my hedgehogs cage and feed him a more healthy choice of cat food than the "hedgehog food" they have which are never recommended for them. They also are a lot of work, they are very messy, poop a lot, need to have baths and need their nails clipped, which can be hard. I think over all they just didn't do any research and assumed it would be like taking care of a hamster. I did years of research before my parents allowed me to get one, which I was 17 when I got him. I will say I am glad Shari is protective over him and doesn't let anyone hold him, they really aren't a good pet to be handled by many people, they usually will become comfortable with their owner though. Overall, they're not a good pet for younger teens like shari, and they are so prone to health problems and cancer. If they waited to take Noli to the vet after a seizure I doubt they would ever even think to take the hedgehog to a vet (if there is even a vet in their area that takes hedgehogs, which I highly doubt they checked). They have very short live spans 2-5 years, and Shari will be devastated when it dies.

Sorry that was long. I just hate when people get pets they don't even know the simplest things about. There are great sources, even on YouTube about owning hedgehogs. They're just lazy and obviously don't value animals very highly (Noli).

Also I left a very long comment on the first video they posted about getting the cage and obviously they didn't take any info from it. Also got yelled at by a bunch of nine year olds about how stupid I am, gotta love YouTube, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Ah...poor Pickles :(
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Oh man, that makes me sad about Prickles. Thanks for enlightening us, I know nothing about Hedgehogs. It also seems like they bought him from some random person as well.

God, Russell is annoying. I know everybody thinks Eve is a holy terror (and she is), but at least she's not annoying like Russell. He barely fell in today's vlog, blamed it on Abby (who did nothing to him), and screamed forEVER -- I had to mute my video.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Wtf is with Russell's hair? Can't they cut the top part of if? It's SO oddly long at the top of his forehead?? I'm so confused by if that's supposed to be a style or if it should be combed over like Chad's hair is styled.

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

freshbalsam wrote:Wtf is with Russell's hair? Can't they cut the top part of if? It's SO oddly long at the top of his forehead?? I'm so confused by if that's supposed to be a style or if it should be combed over like Chad's hair is styled.

Obviously they styled it like that, what's so confusing, sometimes they do comb it over and sometimes they gel it straight up. He is in need of a cut at this point though.

I'm glad Chad went back to school, but what a ridiculous disruption in his education.

Why in the world would she allow an orthodontist to convince her to throw money away on braces this late in life when she already got them as a kid. Huge waste, I could see if her teeth had really drifted apart drastically, but they were totally fine.

I didn't believe people on here before, but this lady really is a Stepford Wife!!

Lastly, about Russell, not intentionally but he really is obnoxious, the constant interruptions to talk about nothing, the vlogging so close to his face and the dramatic crying. It's not his fault though. Instead of her talking to him like a baby, she should have told him to knock it off, he was more embarrassed than hurt.
It's time for him to go to school.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Her teeth look perfectly fine to me. Other than she had a SMALL gap at the top of her front teeth and she claimed people would always ask if she has stuff in her teeth.

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

Unsubscribed after Russell fell and blamed it on Abby. And Ruby just says "oh I don't think she did that on purpose" nothing happened. Abby didn't do anything.

Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

I just realized I posted my comment about bonnie in the wrong thread. sorry guys!
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

kgiff77 wrote:Unsubscribed after Russell fell and blamed it on Abby. And Ruby just says "oh I don't think she did that on purpose" nothing happened. Abby didn't do anything.

I can't wait until Russell goes to school, he needs to be around other children.

This kind of stuff shouldn't be on youtube, it's so personal and Russell is now the latest victim of hate in the comments at age 5 when he simply got confused as to how the hell he fell so awkwardly. I think he truly thought one of the girls pushed him, and he called Abby out because he was initially addressing her to show her the trick. We can clearly see that he lost his balance in the reply, but he was upside down and I don't think he realized that.

These accidents are not something we should be watching, it's wrong.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Wait..so Shari can randomly get a hedgehog for her birthday but Chad has to work hard and pay for his lizard? Smh.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Wait..so Shari can randomly get a hedgehog for her birthday but Chad has to work hard and pay for his lizard? Smh.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Shari's paid her dues, she's been working all her life.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

I just realized something, of all the Griffin girls that have girls them moms seem to favor the girls.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

really hope they take proper care of their hedgie our one came to us because someone I knew got one thinking ah how sweet and then decided it wasn't for them because their extremely loud and boisterous daughter couldn't pick him up and play with him he would hiss at her and just hide in the corner poor thing and they didn't want to clean up after him, so anyway she tried to sell him and couldn't find a buyer so we took him and they are gorgeous animals but as someone said above extremely sensitive to noise and light and temperature, we don't keep ours in a cage he has free reign of one room it is tiled but he has a lined 'box' with his own fleece blanket etc, he eats what we eat sometimes as well if I make chicken or veggies and he loves it, in the winter though we have to make sure to wake him up every day warm him and then get him to eat and drink so he wont go into hibernation, we have to make sure he is cleaned properly and that he doesn't get hair wrapped around his paws which they are prone to, my kids love him but they know not to pick him up unless we say so and then they need to sit still and quietly with him, they are not easy but they are easy, just hope this little guy is looked after, they also as said above do not live for long which is so sad, we have rats as well and the short life span is heartbreaking
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

I'm pretty sure someone recently wrote a comment on the thread saying the videos leave them thinking WTF. And I just wanted to say that again for the last video lol. Chad going back to school after all the drama, because he wants to, Shari sending ruby a text message asking where prickles is, no mention of him after that, Russell hysterically crying,...
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

seriously7 wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:Unsubscribed after Russell fell and blamed it on Abby. And Ruby just says "oh I don't think she did that on purpose" nothing happened. Abby didn't do anything.

I can't wait until Russell goes to school, he needs to be around other children.

This kind of stuff shouldn't be on youtube, it's so personal and Russell is now the latest victim of hate in the comments at age 5 when he simply got confused as to how the hell he fell so awkwardly. I think he truly thought one of the girls pushed him, and he called Abby out because he was initially addressing her to show her the trick. We can clearly see that he lost his balance in the reply, but he was upside down and I don't think he realized that.

These accidents are not something we should be watching, it's wrong.
Agreed and it's so sickening to see Ruby cramming the camera in these kids' faces pretending to console and comfort them.

Her answer to his issue was a "home cooked meal" of what looked like six tenderloins for 8 people plus a little bit of rice and a small loaf of bread.

What is wrong with this woman? Has anyone ever seen them eat a salad or anything other than sugar and fast acting carbs?
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Did she really have to show month old pee on camera ew
greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

Haha, Russell saying that he hates the cello lessons cracked me up.
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

I can't friggen stand Eve. I've spent a lot of time with 3-year-olds and have never met one who lies as much as her. I get that kids fib, but literally everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie and she's never told to stop.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

strawberry_smoothie wrote:I can't friggen stand Eve. I've spent a lot of time with 3-year-olds and have never met one who lies as much as her. I get that kids fib, but literally everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie and she's never told to stop.

What did she lie about today?

At least the mom pushed her away from Abby's birthday gift this time, but Eve probably found it later and finished it off.

Return to “8 Passengers”