kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by kkkk »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... fe1b80.png[/img]

Per usual, they're together as a family and Alaya is off to the side covered in her car seat. She's ALWAYS covered!!! Let that child get some fresh air. Put the carseat closer to all of you. Let her participate in what's going on, even if she's a newborn that sleeps a lot! No excuse. My 5 week old is very involved in what we do. If he's in his car seat asleep, we don't cover him up and we keep him right next to us. That way in case he wakes up we're right there. Ugh it really gets to me that they do this ALL THE TIME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

If they don't smother Alaya , Oscar is gonna kill Levi trying to pretend he is a 10 yr old boy on that booster board, sledding and probably next week we will be up to Ninja Warrior training but if that isn't driving me "buggy" then the whole attitude of his is. Oscar clearly acts like he has never been around a year and a half old BABY (yes that is still a baby though I know, a toddler). When I see Levi in a diaper and onesie and you see his little baby legs you remember how young he is. The nodding seems to be a party trick I think he just knows when to nod and it's sad they are satisfied with that as his communication. Her and Keren are both not onto their boys should both be a little further in communication than where they are. My kids aren't rocket scientists but they said a few words and communicated better as did my grandkids by 18 months.

Kyra has proven his job is doable in much less time and now we see why it was late as it isn't now. I am liking it. Him acting like kitchen and house work is woman's work when he does less than her and has no job is just laughable. I am starting to dislike her for putting up with him even though I have little cheers when she puts him in his place from time to time but she also tries to white knight for him. Like making her individual health meals to last her and he eats them in a day. It's like Oscar is her rude teenage child instead of partner. She would be better off alone and I hope she knows I would subscribe to her with him gone. More money would probably be made too.
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

The problem with Kyra & Keren is the don't teach their boys to talk .. they just don't . I never see it on the vlogs at least . With my daughter from the day she was 3 months old I would say "hi" say hi! Say bye !!! Say bababba say mama mama I would always encourage it over and over again, and my daughter is a big talker ! She knows how to say hi, mama, baba , dada dada .. she baby babbles to but mostly talks words . It amazes me how they both don't encourage talking with Jackson and Levi .. then just treat them like a pet LOL, seriously tho.. like teach them how to say WORDS .. NOT baby sign language .. a little to late for that .

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

& side note, I can see a lot of tension between Oscar and Kyra these past two vlogs . It's so weird it's almost as if Oscar doesn't wanna be shown on the vlogs or when Kyra is vlogging he seems so ANGRY and awkward... any one Els agree !? I wonder what happened ... I think Kyra might be upset that he's playing video games again and he's starting to get addicted to them, and not uploading or editing the vlogs on time ; and that issues causes a lot of fights between them and u can see it on the vlogs ...

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

amandahhh43 wrote:The problem with Kyra & Keren is the don't teach their boys to talk .. they just don't . I never see it on the vlogs at least . With my daughter from the day she was 3 months old I would say "hi" say hi! Say bye !!! Say bababba say mama mama I would always encourage it over and over again, and my daughter is a big talker ! She knows how to say hi, mama, baba , dada dada .. she baby babbles to but mostly talks words . It amazes me how they both don't encourage talking with Jackson and Levi .. then just treat them like a pet LOL, seriously tho.. like teach them how to say WORDS .. NOT baby sign language .. a little to late for that .

All they do is shove a camera in their face and call them soooo cute. They don't have little conversations with the kids or even include the littlest ones with some family time. It's so weird! Like they are dolls til they can bring in the clickbait

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Joygirl42 wrote:
amandahhh43 wrote:The problem with Kyra & Keren is the don't teach their boys to talk .. they just don't . I never see it on the vlogs at least . With my daughter from the day she was 3 months old I would say "hi" say hi! Say bye !!! Say bababba say mama mama I would always encourage it over and over again, and my daughter is a big talker ! She knows how to say hi, mama, baba , dada dada .. she baby babbles to but mostly talks words . It amazes me how they both don't encourage talking with Jackson and Levi .. then just treat them like a pet LOL, seriously tho.. like teach them how to say WORDS .. NOT baby sign language .. a little to late for that .

All they do is shove a camera in their face and call them soooo cute. They don't have little conversations with the kids or even include the littlest ones with some family time. It's so weird! Like they are dolls til they can bring in the clickbait

Exactly !!!! It's so weird how they don't have that instinct to teach their boys how to actually talk.. they just laugh at them and call them cute and shove camera in their face your 100% right that's the issue ! They need to start saying ... "Levi, say hi !!!!!!!!" Levi, say bababbaba !!!!! Levi say bye !!!!!! Say dadada say daddy !!!! And make it exciting so Levi or Jackson actually want to say those words!!!

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

Kyra said on Snapchat that the reason they're caught up is because Oscar stayed up all night editing. She only started editing once they were caught up.

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

RaginaPhalanges wrote:Kyra said on Snapchat that the reason they're caught up is because Oscar stayed up all night editing. She only started editing once they were caught up.

Maybe because she put her foot down on the videogames finallyImage but I highly doubt that because she wants to keep him around so badly.

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

amandahhh43 wrote:& side note, I can see a lot of tension between Oscar and Kyra these past two vlogs . It's so weird it's almost as if Oscar doesn't wanna be shown on the vlogs or when Kyra is vlogging he seems so ANGRY and awkward... any one Els agree !? I wonder what happened ... I think Kyra might be upset that he's playing video games again and he's starting to get addicted to them, and not uploading or editing the vlogs on time ; and that issues causes a lot of fights between them and u can see it on the vlogs ...

I think the tension is because Kyra wants Oscar to help out around the house and with the kids and he doesn't because he's "editing" all day. That creates frustration and resentment. So they did this little switcharoo (props to them for working it out) so they could each appreciate how hard the other person's work is, but I think Oscar is frustrated/scared because he doesn't like Kyra's vlog content as well as because by being able to edit, post and go outside for the day she is showing everyone that his job isn't that hard, and that she can do it better than him.
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

kkkk wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... fe1b80.png[/img]

Per usual, they're together as a family and Alaya is off to the side covered in her car seat. She's ALWAYS covered!!! Let that child get some fresh air. Put the carseat closer to all of you. Let her participate in what's going on, even if she's a newborn that sleeps a lot! No excuse. My 5 week old is very involved in what we do. If he's in his car seat asleep, we don't cover him up and we keep him right next to us. That way in case he wakes up we're right there. Ugh it really gets to me that they do this ALL THE TIME.

When my nephew was born he was barely in a carseat or that rocking swing. He got so much cuddles, tummy time and was included with things like the park. How hard is it to hold your baby while the other person plays with Levi?? They are BOTH kids and need stimuli no matter how much they sleep.

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

sasperillo wrote:
amandahhh43 wrote:& side note, I can see a lot of tension between Oscar and Kyra these past two vlogs . It's so weird it's almost as if Oscar doesn't wanna be shown on the vlogs or when Kyra is vlogging he seems so ANGRY and awkward... any one Els agree !? I wonder what happened ... I think Kyra might be upset that he's playing video games again and he's starting to get addicted to them, and not uploading or editing the vlogs on time ; and that issues causes a lot of fights between them and u can see it on the vlogs ...

I think the tension is because Kyra wants Oscar to help out around the house and with the kids and he doesn't because he's "editing" all day. That creates frustration and resentment. So they did this little switcharoo (props to them for working it out) so they could each appreciate how hard the other person's work is, but I think Oscar is frustrated/scared because he doesn't like Kyra's vlog content as well as because by being able to edit, post and go outside for the day she is showing everyone that his job isn't that hard, and that she can do it better than him.

Good point !! I agree with you .. I don't understand why Kyra had to stick up for Oscar about being caught up, she can't take the credit where it's due.. so annoying . We know Oscar plays video games all night long that's why the vlogs are behind .. they talk about it so much in the vlogs LOL people aren't dumb...

girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

Are their view numbers down a bit on the last few videos? If so, that's unfortunate because I don't see a huge difference in their editing style and she does it much more efficiently, but I think this is going to be a reason for Oscar to say "See! People like my videos better!" I personally don't, I think the things Oscar thinks are interesting are actually really boring to watch.
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

girl_please wrote:Are their view numbers down a bit on the last few videos? If so, that's unfortunate because I don't see a huge difference in their editing style and she does it much more efficiently, but I think this is going to be a reason for Oscar to say "See! People like my videos better!" I personally don't, I think the things Oscar thinks are interesting are actually really boring to watch.
I think it is because they lost people when they were behind from over a week for a long time and ignored that they were even behind. Plus you don't see cute babies as much as manchild oscar playing, which is why I subbed to them in the first place!

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

I hate when Oscar vlogs and acts like Casey Nessit .. no one wants to see that shit .. make your own channel

tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

So wait if they switched jobs is Kyra still the one doing all the cooking?

I'll be honest my husband works 10 times harder than I do, and I'd be terrible at what he does but if we switched jobs I'd be lucky to not be eating cereal every night for dinner. However my husband appreciates what I do and I appreciate what he does, I truly hope Kyra can say the same. I feel like we hear the appreciating for Oscars editing job from her but whenever he brings it up it's almost always a dis followed by a jk and then making it seem like thats her job and he does the editing.

I really think Oscar enjoys being able to be creative with the vlogs, he'd really benefit from taking some classes that could harness it. He may be able to improve and be more efficient with his time editing his channel or maybe go in a different direction and get a whole new job. It seems like people don't see the benefit in any extra courses that could actually benefit their channel. I know it's been discussed but if he really thinks his editing is so far superior why doesn't he cultivate it?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I don't understand why Oscar doesn't take this time to further his education and build a career while he is lucky enough to have this extra YouTube money behind him. YouTube will end (probably sooner than most youtubers think) and when it does he is not going to be able to maintain their lifestyle on a warehouse worker wage. They are extremely fortunate to be in the position they are in at 20 years of age with 2 children and they are both wasting it.
Film editing, marketing, real estate. Whatever they want, they can do it but they don't bother. As amusing as it would be to watch them fall flat on their faces and face reality when YouTube ends, they do have 2 small children to think about and I don't want those kids to go without because their parents are stupid and wasted this opportunity.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yep and I think it's the whole control freak thing that he has. He tries to play it off with the just kidding but he means what he says. When he is so obsessed with us knowing it wasn't HIM editing the blogs and Kyra right off the cuff goes yeah cause if something is wrong with it you don't want everyone to think YOU did it. I could tell she wasn't kidding either. That he nags her about cleaning the kitchen while he plays video games and plays on 1000 dollar toys really had me going wtf? I am sure we don't see many many fights between those two.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Exactly. Almost every child halway to 2 say Mama and Daddy at the very very least. Even my Autistic niece and nephew and one went silent at 2, said Mama and Daddy though not much else at a year.
I think it's we never hear anything from Levi. Nothing at all. Just those head nods. I have worked in preschool with 1-3 yr olds and I am seeing some things in he and Jackson that would of gave us concern and made us work more individually with them. We had kids who had no stimulation at home and you could always tell but they often soared in social interaction and learning things when in a group setting with other kids. Keren not wanting Jackson to go even to a daycare and getting upset is not going to help his social fear. It's hard being a parent, you don't just get to do what's comfortable for everyody. I don't think either set of parents knows that.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

This is from the Pediatric Milestones Levi and Jackson do all the other things it listed so no worries there but I left in the two things they are lacking.

Act early by talking to your child’s doctor if your 18 month old child:

Doesn’t gain new words
Doesn’t have at least 6 words

I have never heard Levi refer to Oscar and Kyra as anything. Have you? And 6 words? He and Jackson do not have 6. Does Levi have 1?

I think they are developmentally delayed on speech but I think they are not on the autism spectrum or anything like that. They need stimulation and if they have been and not saying one word especially even Mama or Daddy then I would talk to my Pedi. Keren recently said early to walk late to talk and she said that's not true he still has time. I think Jackson at least says Mama though but Kyra doesn't seem even aware or concerned or made any comment about Levi.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

KaterTot wrote:This is from the Pediatric Milestones Levi and Jackson do all the other things it listed so no worries there but I left in the two things they are lacking.

Act early by talking to your child’s doctor if your 18 month old child:

Doesn’t gain new words
Doesn’t have at least 6 words

I have never heard Levi refer to Oscar and Kyra as anything. Have you? And 6 words? He and Jackson do not have 6. Does Levi have 1?

I think they are developmentally delayed on speech but I think they are not on the autism spectrum or anything like that. They need stimulation and if they have been and not saying one word especially even Mama or Daddy then I would talk to my Pedi. Keren recently said early to walk late to talk and she said that's not true he still has time. I think Jackson at least says Mama though but Kyra doesn't seem even aware or concerned or made any comment about Levi.
I started watching KK again, yet to catch up. But as far as I've seen keren is making an effort in teaching Jackson sign language which he uses in right context, he says up up up and his "ya" is adorable! The good thing about Jackson is he learns fast. So hopefully she teaches him more words and realise that it's not an overnight job,takes patience and perseverance.

Coming to Levi apart from him nodding I haven't seen him say anything else lately. He used to say "hi" and "ya" after coming back from Florida he stopped even that! He picked up sign language fast and understands really well.Hope Kyra puts in some effort rather than using him for only Snapchat.

Return to “OKBaby”