OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

KaterTot wrote:If they don't smother Alaya , Oscar is gonna kill Levi trying to pretend he is a 10 yr old boy on that booster board, sledding and probably next week we will be up to Ninja Warrior training but if that isn't driving me "buggy" then the whole attitude of his is. Oscar clearly acts like he has never been around a year and a half old BABY (yes that is still a baby though I know, a toddler). When I see Levi in a diaper and onesie and you see his little baby legs you remember how young he is. The nodding seems to be a party trick I think he just knows when to nod and it's sad they are satisfied with that as his communication. Her and Keren are both not onto their boys should both be a little further in communication than where they are. My kids aren't rocket scientists but they said a few words and communicated better as did my grandkids by 18 months.
To further on this, I watch another family on youtube with a toddler who is either 2 or 3. He can't actually speak yet (his parents have had him seen about this and apparently he might just be a bit slow), but in terms of communicating in other ways and understanding, he's absolutely fine. Yes he is older than Levi but he can't speak at all yet he clearly understands what his parents want and are saying. Levi looks like he hasn't got a clue what's going on half the time and they don't try to find otherways to communicate with him.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

At 18-months they expect a minimum of 6 words, but the average 18-month-old says a lot more. Usually by 18-months toddler are starting to form 2 word sentences. My son (almost 2) was very average with this speech. At 18 months he was saying over 40 words and could say really simple 2 word sentences like "where's ball?" Or "more cheese". So, both Jackson and Levi should be saying a lot more. Most newly one year old I know could say more than they can now. I know a lot of times brining a new baby home can cause regression, so I wonder if that is what happened with their language development.
ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

ber614 wrote:At 18-months they expect a minimum of 6 words, but the average 18-month-old says a lot more. Usually by 18-months toddler are starting to form 2 word sentences. My son (almost 2) was very average with this speech. At 18 months he was saying over 40 words and could say really simple 2 word sentences like "where's ball?" Or "more cheese". So, both Jackson and Levi should be saying a lot more. Most newly one year old I know could say more than they can now. I know a lot of times brining a new baby home can cause regression, so I wonder if that is what happened with their language development.
They stopped bothering trying to potty train him; even if he did regress in terms of speech (not that he had any) when Alaya was born, do you actually think they were trying with hime beforehand?
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Yes I totally agree!!

Many times it's the parents who are trained and not the child. I don't think Levi shows the developmental signs for being ready for potty training. He is a little young to worry about that anyway. I was always somewhere in the middle. Around their 2nd birthday and I had fully trained kids, day and night dry by 2 yrs 4 months. My kids all were holding converstations by 2 and had more words than Levi or Jackson at 1 yr as well. It's a personal thing and kids develop differently but there are things they should be doing before starting. Dry at night. No bowel movements in diaper at night and you note they go the same time every day that helps a lot when to take them to sit.

I agree Jackson has shown learning and doing things in context. I think he will come along. Levi worries me though. I am curious when Alaya starts hitting milestones if we will see the same results (same parenting) or if we see it may be an individual development thing with him worsened by the terrible parenting.
SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

It is sad that young girls watch them and think that the way Oscar treats Kyrra is an acceptable way to be treated. He is so mean and condescending. And she just laughs at him. I'm sure they are actually fighting all of the time away from the camera. Its awful that they are role modeling their relationship and pretending that it is healthy and functional. I could never just laugh if my partner ridiculed me the way he does. He clearly has no appreciation or respect for what she does. It is so sad that she feels she has to pretend it's ok for the camera.

With all that said... he is not impressive in any way. Not cute. Not nice. Not ambitious. Not supportive. She could do soooo much better.
ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

SweetDreams wrote:It is sad that young girls watch them and think that the way Oscar treats Kyrra is an acceptable way to be treated. He is so mean and condescending. And she just laughs at him. I'm sure they are actually fighting all of the time away from the camera. Its awful that they are role modeling their relationship and pretending that it is healthy and functional. I could never just laugh if my partner ridiculed me the way he does. He clearly has no appreciation or respect for what she does. It is so sad that she feels she has to pretend it's ok for the camera.

With all that said... he is not impressive in any way. Not cute. Not nice. Not ambitious. Not supportive. She could do soooo much better.
Remember, these little cretins are still at the age where 'bad boys' are attractive.
snowflakea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakea »

Hmm interesting. A couple days ago one of the top comments on their videos was "Kyra, I agree with you on the TV thing. SOMEONE please tell me what's the problem with letting kids watch TV."

So I replied something along the lines that people have different opinions on what is too much TV, but that for kids under 2 interacting with them is always a better option. Too much TV can disturb their sleep, attention, learning, blah blah. I even cited a source. My reply is gone now.... hmmmmm
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Why don't they ever eat as a family? That's one thing I look forward to doing every day. Sitting down, enjoying a home cooked meal with my one and a half year old and listening to him "talk" and be a goof ball.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

What's wrong with the baby's eyes? Does anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snowflakea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakea »

Amelia322 wrote:What's wrong with the baby's eyes? Does anyone know?

Not sure but I think she's ok because Levi's eyes were also like that
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

It worries me to hear Kyra say she wants 2-3 more kids. Does she not realize that she would be getting 2-3 more c sections and how each section is riskier and riskier? She seems to have zero sense of that. Not to mention her c section was more complicated because they cut her vertically on the inside with Levi. It's risky to be pregnant that many times with those incisions in your uterus. Of course some woman do go on to have many c sections and do fine but with that internal classical incision I wouldn't play around with that. I hope her doctor is honest and real with her about the risks. If she does plan to have more, I hope she lets her body heal this time. She was so lucky she didn't have any complications during Alayas pregnancy.

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Walked by this shop tonight and had to snap a pic for y'all [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... f68663.jpg[/img]
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Amelia322 wrote:What's wrong with the baby's eyes? Does anyone know?

Most newborns get crazy eyes like that. It's just because they are learning how to focus and look at things for the first time. They go cross eyed and everything. I'm guessing most vloggers cut that out but I remember it distinctly with both my babies. With my first I was kind of freaking out thinking he was going to eat cross eyed.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

amandahhh43 wrote:Also props to Kyra for doing so good with the editing & uploading !! She's uploading so much; and this is how it should be all of the time . Honestly Kyra should just stick to the uploading & editing and Oscar can do whatever he's doing .. but when he edits & uploads it's always days and days late even weeks . Kyra if your reading this, you stick to editing & uploading lol !!!

"let oscar go back to doing what hes doing" ...do you mean absolutely nothing LOOOL
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 79e31e.jpg[/img]

This is her only photo of the 3 of them? And Oscar is looking at the baby like he would literally rather be doing anything other than holding her?

And Oscar sure has lost a lot of muscle and gotten rather soft looking the last year. I wonder how he would feel if Kyra constantly commented on it the way he did about her weight while pregnant.

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

blahblahblahhh wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 79e31e.jpg[/img]

This is her only photo of the 3 of them? And Oscar is looking at the baby like he would literally rather be doing anything other than holding her?

And Oscar sure has lost a lot of muscle and gotten rather soft looking the last year. I wonder how he would feel if Kyra constantly commented on it the way he did about her weight while pregnant.

She HAS been teasing about the dad bod he has going recently. Wonder if he's gonna go back the gym a lot or just accept it and be lazy with the boosted board and videogamesImage

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Joygirl42 wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 79e31e.jpg[/img]

She HAS been teasing about the dad bod he has going recently. Wonder if he's gonna go back the gym a lot or just accept it and be lazy with the boosted board and videogamesImage

My bad! I can't stand to watch them regularly. I can't help but feel glad that she's actually giving him a taste of his own medicine.

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

She's started the Instagram sponsored posts. Gonna be unfollowing her on there soon.
IMG_8496.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
abigailaura
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by abigailaura »

So kyra said in her Q&A that they wanted AT LEAST a 5 bedroom house?? Jesus christ, they only have 2 kids...
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

abigailaura wrote:So kyra said in her Q&A that they wanted AT LEAST a 5 bedroom house?? Jesus christ, they only have 2 kids...
She claims she wants 2 or 3 more -_-

Return to “OKBaby”