E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Unread post by lmmomSD »

crowmtmom78 wrote:Ellie and Jared are taking the kids to Disneyland next week[DISAPPOINTED FACE]....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Cue some DB EJ vlogs. Ewwww. And Jared and Bryan being louder and douchier than usual...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by calliepaige »

They have all this money..... Why don't they just pay a trainer for Penny????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: The Cycle of Life - Part 23

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Disneyland is crazy busy right after Easter. They can go anytime, why choose when it's busy, and just before they head to Playlist?

Makes no sense.

Edited to add: oh! Views have been dropping again. Nevermind
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Disneyland is crazy busy right after Easter. They can go anytime, why choose when it's busy, and just before they head to Playlist?

Makes no sense.

Edited to add: oh! Views have been dropping again. Nevermind Image
Wow, they're actually going to Playlist! I had to check because I just couldn't believe it, especially when Ellie was going on about not wanting to fly anywhere just a few weeks ago. And there they are, on the list of "guests"

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Disneyland is crazy busy right after Easter. They can go anytime, why choose when it's busy, and just before they head to Playlist?

Makes no sense.

Edited to add: oh! Views have been dropping again. Nevermind Image
Wow, they're actually going to Playlist! I had to check because I just couldn't believe it, especially when Ellie was going on about not wanting to fly anywhere just a few weeks ago. And there they are, on the list of "guests"

Yep, they are on the list! Though I suppose Ellie could always stay home at the last minute again...

Maybe she'll need to stay home and work on Penny's training Image
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I would not be shocked at all if Ellie flew home after Disney with Calvin and left Jackson and Jared to go to Playlist. Nothing she does shocks me anymore.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

She'll need to stay home because she's exhausted from all the constant 'cycling.'
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Bahahahahah

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Does anyone else think Jennifer has really aged a lot over the last year?

Also, eye rolling at the "we asked family and friends the best way to get tickets" they are clearly sponsored by Parksavers. (Also eye-rolling at the description where it says they have been planning the trip for their Birthdays).

I'm shocked they are staying on resort given that they are so "frugal."
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tratra58 »

This is the first time I thought E+J was going in the direction of competition with Bonnie by going on a trip (Bonnie's kids have talked about) and it was the mention how they would be gone for a longer time by Jared. I've wonder how Jared has looked at both Ruby and Bonnie's channels with their tremendous growth they've both experienced and can attract brand deal without a network. I don't see Jared as one who would think how wonderful his siblings or in-laws are doing with their channels, especially if they are doing better than his own.

I think it would be better if they cut out the parts with Calvin's negative behavior which doesn't help his image.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

I just realized that I have never liked any of the shoes Ellie has picked out for the boys. They always seem clunky, too big and uncomfortable :?

Also, Calvin definitely won't be going to Florida if this is the last time he'll be using the "free seat". He won't turn 2 until late in May, and Playlist is earlier in the month when he's still 2 (and free). Ellie will either stay home with him (like someone said), or Jackson and Cal will both stay home with the Mechams.

Does it seem strange to anyone else to play a Disneyland trip 2 weeks before you go to Florida? They could easily take the kids to Disney World instead, and save on flights!
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

menehune wrote:Does it seem strange to anyone else to play a Disneyland trip 2 weeks before you go to Florida? They could easily take the kids to Disney World instead, and save on flights!
I think it might be all business with seeing DK which may help channel growth and it was a sponsored trip? It is a lot of traveling with a preschooler and a toddler.

I wonder if it is just as easy to buy a ticket for a toddler where you can bring a carseat on for them to sit in. I have missed traveling with this age group so I don't know. They can afford the ticket too and it seem like she was explaining it away not getting a ticket for Calvin who wouldn't sit in the purchased seat?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

menehune wrote:I just realized that I have never liked any of the shoes Ellie has picked out for the boys. They always seem clunky, too big and uncomfortable :?

Also, Calvin definitely won't be going to Florida if this is the last time he'll be using the "free seat". He won't turn 2 until late in May, and Playlist is earlier in the month when he's still 2 (and free). Ellie will either stay home with him (like someone said), or Jackson and Cal will both stay home with the Mechams.

Does it seem strange to anyone else to play a Disneyland trip 2 weeks before you go to Florida? They could easily take the kids to Disney World instead, and save on flights!
It's all ridiculous. It was stupid of Bryan and Missy to go to Orlando for two weeks in April when they're going back the first weekend in May. But it's all about looking as if money doesn't matter, because it's rolling in!
And I hate that they always have Calvin in those stupid yellow rain boots, and Jackson in his! They went for a hike the other day, and said, oh, they don't want to walk anymore! Of course not! Those boots are basically made for keeping your feet dry when out in rain or mud. Not for bike riding or hiking. They're so awkward! I understand that toddlers get into ruts where they only want to wear one thing, but when safety is concerned, like riding a bike in those boots, you be the parents and make them wear the right footwear!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

tratra58 wrote:
menehune wrote:Does it seem strange to anyone else to play a Disneyland trip 2 weeks before you go to Florida? They could easily take the kids to Disney World instead, and save on flights!
I think it might be all business with seeing DK which may help channel growth and it was a sponsored trip? It is a lot of traveling with a preschooler and a toddler.

I wonder if it is just as easy to buy a ticket for a toddler where you can bring a carseat on for them to sit in. I have missed traveling with this age group so I don't know. They can afford the ticket too and it seem like she was explaining it away not getting a ticket for Calvin who wouldn't sit in the purchased seat?
I don't think the trip was sponsored, I just think the vlog was.

My guess is E&J are paying for the holiday.
flybabykris_2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flybabykris_2017 »

What the heck are "bujamas?" That's a "P" Ellie, not a "B." Pajamas!!

Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

Calvin acts like a mini Ellie.

Ellie always starts shouting when she sees Bonnie vlogging, and Calvin starts shouting when he sees someone filming Jackson. That child's screech is so annoying. It's like a raptor!
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

I haven't watched the vlog so please correct me if I'm wrong, but they're going to Disney for their birthdays? I think it's ridiculous that these two get a birthday month (well Jared only gets it because he was born in April like Ellie, or else it would be just for her) while the kids don't. Didn't she say that it's what her dad taught her? I thought she did everything just like mommy and daddy. I know Jackson and Calvin are too young to appreciate or even remember a big party, but it's the mentality behind me that shocks me. If this doesn't show how selfish and immature they are, I don't know what will. Their kids don't get a whole month worth of celebrations but they do.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Stuuu3 wrote:I haven't watched the vlog so please correct me if I'm wrong, but they're going to Disney for their birthdays? I think it's ridiculous that these two get a birthday month (well Jared only gets it because he was born in April like Ellie, or else it would be just for her) while the kids don't. Didn't she say that it's what her dad taught her? I thought she did everything just like mommy and daddy. I know Jackson and Calvin are too young to appreciate or even remember a big party, but it's the mentality behind me that shocks me. If this doesn't show how selfish and immature they are, I don't know what will. Their kids don't get a whole month worth of celebrations but they do.
It can't be a Griffith's thing because the other siblings don't seem to make a big deal of their birthdays. I guess it's possible they outgrew that though.

But I do agree, the only reason Jared gets a month is because his birthday is the and month. Jackson doesn't even get a week!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

So does this mean that they are not going to Playlist? They should extend a playlist trip to a Disney World vacation. Jackson would love Animal Kingdom.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:So does this mean that they are not going to Playlist? They should extend a playlist trip to a Disney World vacation. Jackson would love Animal Kingdom.
They're on the list on the Playlist website. So I _assume_ they're going.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”