Unread post by SunnyLove »

They shared one car.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I hate that she says enjoy all the fucking time. She uses it so awkwardly.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I had the same van, I just sat through a tour of my old car. LOL I just watch to see what the moron will say.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Why is she giving a tour of a car that isn't even hers? So weird. That's like giving a tour of a rental car..

And why is she saying she's officially a minivan mom when she doesn't even own one yet?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

The tour was stupid. "Here we have these buttons where I can lower the windows! And this is to lock the doooooooors!" Yeah no duh bitch pretty basic. We're not from the 16th century idiot.

Does anyone else think she takes advantage of EVERYONE? I feel like people give her a hand to help out and she grabs the whole arm.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lmao!!!!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It took her less than two minutes to explain why she has a van now. She seriously couldn't put it in the last vlog?
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

David's Dad: you can borrow my Ody for a bit I guess

Vanessa: NEW CAR!!! OFFICIALLY A MINIVAN MOM!! #BLESSED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pianogossiper wrote:David's Dad: you can borrow my Ody for a bit I guess

Vanessa: NEW CAR!!! OFFICIALLY A MINIVAN MOM!! #BLESSED

"But it's dirty here. I have to get it cleaned" we can see it's dirty there was no need for her to mention it. She's so ungrateful.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Did they really give her their car? She can afford to go on a last min getaways but can't afford a car? Why did they have another kid if they can't even afford a car? That's real grown up of them.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote:Did they really give her their car? She can afford to go on a last min getaways but can't afford a car? Why did they have another kid if they can't even afford a car? That's real grown up of them.
The story is that she's "borrowing" the Ody for a few months since her and David share a car, and they need to wait for him to come home to buy a new one, since it has to be something he likes as well. And their car was a POS or something so spending money on it was a bad idea.

Or y'know. She ran off to Colorado too many times and couldn't afford a car or repairs on hers.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pianogossiper wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:Did they really give her their car? She can afford to go on a last min getaways but can't afford a car? Why did they have another kid if they can't even afford a car? That's real grown up of them.
The story is that she's "borrowing" the Ody for a few months since her and David share a car, and they need to wait for him to come home to buy a new one, since it has to be something he likes as well. And their car was a POS or something so spending money on it was a bad idea.

Or y'know. She ran off to Colorado too many times and couldn't afford a car or repairs on hers.

But wait...didn't she say David WOULDNT be coming home anytime soon now? Like for a year?
Last edited by Blackswan on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Or she doesn't have the income or credit to get one without David. Can they not do their research and decide on a car with him being away? She's going to be driving it more than him anyway. That excuse sounds like it's another one of her infamous lies.

2011FreeHelpAndHandouts.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote:Or she doesn't have the income or credit to get one without David. Can they not do their research and decide on a car with him being away? She's going to be driving it more than him anyway. That excuse sounds like it's another one of her infamous lies.

2011FreeHelpAndHandouts.
She said in the video that they were waiting so he could test drive it and he can't just leave base to come test drive cars Image

I don't understand why they don't just get separate cars, honestly. Why does David even NEED a car since he's not going to be home for 54728492 years. If I was her I'd pick a car I wanted and tell him to stuff it and deal with it since he'd never really even be there to drive it.

Nickytheone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nickytheone »

Her "car vlog" was stupid, David doesn't trust her or doesn't want her to get a car unless he's there, but he trust her with his air force money to purchase a house, what if he doesn't like the house, how's he going to sign the papers. I'm pretty sure a house is more expensive than a car, she's going on trips, buying a house, not to mention all the other unnecessary things she's been buying, and doing. I have not heard or seen but anything for David,I'm still waiting to hear if she's going to go back to college anytime soon. She's gonna need some work experience, unless they plan on being stay at home moms for the rest of their lives...
BTW Her and Britney mutual agreement with each other is so fake, they sound like idiots when they with each other, it's sad they can't even socially interact with each other,they have to make up things the think the kids are saying cause they're so boring, Aria and lily was begging to have a sleepover and Britney just laughed. I hope lily and aria don't grow up to be socially awkward like their parents.

I'm sure she's reading this right now, and she's going to bring up all this stuff in her next video.
Nickytheone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nickytheone »

And Vanessa if you and Britney are so buddy buddy, and you had enough to say in her comment section about her struggling... how bout you drive to her house in your new mini van, surprise her with a girls night out, papa john pizza and some wine, and have a sleepover, you can bring lily and crying Charlie,scratch that leave lily with Nona and bring charming Charlie, afterall y'all both don't do nothing on weekend, Ean be gone for work or in the mountains and David in the Air Force... so go help your "friend" she needs you.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Aw that's a nice idea. But Brittany probably wouldn't like being caught off guard lmao.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Totally weird that she HAS to wait so David can okay the car...he will barely be driving it. Seems like a lie to me...just say you cant afford it right now...be honest. Its just my husbands and my dynamic for me to make those type of choices...he doesnt care much and id be driving the family car more so I was the ultimate decider on our car.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I went and bought a new car a few months ago, without my husband. He didn't care, it is my car. Vanessa acted like David was going to go test drive cars where he is and she is going to test drive where she is and then they would decide. Wasting time of the sales staff where David is.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Someone please do a recap of the video. I don't wanna watch her lol

Return to “2011teenagemom”