DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Wish i could go back in time and see these bozos on the titanic trying to fit in with the Astors, the Vanderbilts, & the Duponts-ish families in 1st class.
At least once a video I can hear Rose's mother in her high & mighty tone, say, "new money".....from the movie with Kate Winslet.....anyone!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

onamonapia wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:Does anyone here say "lookit"???? I have only ever noticed this from the Lannings and the Hoelleins. I can't think of anyone I know in person who uses this.

I hear people say it and I've probably said it before. The kids I watch at church say it too.
Maybe it's a west coast thing?
I'm in Oregon and I don't say it, nor does anyone I know say "lookit".

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sorry to say, I've heard "lookit" used a lot here in Western Canada
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:Wish i could go back in time and see these bozos on the titanic trying to fit in with the Astors, the Vanderbilts, & the Duponts-ish families in 1st class.
At least once a video I can hear Rose's mother in her high & mighty tone, say, "new money".....from the movie with Kate Winslet.....anyone!?

You know if they survived, though, they would have printed their own newspapers with headlines like, "TRAGIC ICEBERG DISASTER!" and "BABY DEFORMED FROM SHIP'S ICEBERG CRASH!" after Finn has a button mark on his face from falling asleep on Missy and her expensive, probably two sizes too small dress.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

raynezrh wrote:Personal: My husband and I relocated across states and are facing being homeless now because we can't find jobs and are scrounging to come up with money and selling everything we have to put down on a place for two months to survive so our daughter doesn't have to go through that. We've done everything we've possibly could to get help and these dumbasses are over there spending money like it grows on trees. It's so frustrating sometimes. I get that it's their money yadayada blah blah but they don't do shit, are lazy and they don't pay attention to their kids and they get live this lavish lifestyle. When there's people out there struggling to even get jobs to survive. It's just really upsetting. It would be different if they were actually "humble" and didn't flaunt shit every chance they got. I think I pop a vein in my temple every time I try to attempt to hate watch them lol ok, sorry rant over Image

Damn.I really hope you guys can find jobs soon :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
raynezrh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by raynezrh »

ashleyrr2k wrote:
raynezrh wrote:Personal: My husband and I relocated across states and are facing being homeless now because we can't find jobs and are scrounging to come up with money and selling everything we have to put down on a place for two months to survive so our daughter doesn't have to go through that. We've done everything we've possibly could to get help and these dumbasses are over there spending money like it grows on trees. It's so frustrating sometimes. I get that it's their money yadayada blah blah but they don't do shit, are lazy and they don't pay attention to their kids and they get live this lavish lifestyle. When there's people out there struggling to even get jobs to survive. It's just really upsetting. It would be different if they were actually "humble" and didn't flaunt shit every chance they got. I think I pop a vein in my temple every time I try to attempt to hate watch them lol ok, sorry rant over Image

Damn.I really hope you guys can find jobs soon :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you Image we'll figure something out. We're trying everything we possibly can to come up with the money.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:Wish i could go back in time and see these bozos on the titanic trying to fit in with the Astors, the Vanderbilts, & the Duponts-ish families in 1st class.

Even better, I can see my aunt being very kind to their faces, because she was brought up to be polite, but as soon as she turned away, saying "Nouveau riche!" under her breath.
And LOL at the "Toddler Iceberg Injury". I can totally see that! Image Image Image

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
SkittleStar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SkittleStar »

Nuna wrote:
SkittleStar wrote:There's no way Maker is taking 30% of their revenue. Your split would only be that bad if your channel was small, like under 50k subs. The bigger your channel, the better your split. My channel is much smaller than theirs and I have a 90/10 split with Fullscreen. They're paying 10% TOPS, but that is still a huge chunk of change. I normally don't speak up in these forums unless it's related to YouTube because people's assumptions about networks are always way off and it drives me nuts lol. *goes back into lurking*

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Pewdipie has said before that You Tube takes about 45% of his earnings from videos, and that Maker's fees come off of that. I've seen the speculation on this board about how much money DB have, and I don't think they are rolling in it like people think.

Even if Maker isn't taking 30%, taxes will be, so it will work out more or less the same, if not worse. Bottom line, they aren't saving shit.
That 45% split YouTube takes is standard for all channels, and it's already deducted when you look at your analytics. So that's irrelevant. Let's say a video brings in $100 in ad revenue. YouTube takes $45, and the creator gets $55. Your YouTube analytics will show that the video made $55. If you have a network taking 10%, that's 10% of what you received, so $5.50. Every estimate you see on Socialblade has already accounted for YouTube's 45% cut, but not the network's cut.
It's highly unlikely Maker is taking anything more than 10%. I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually a 95/5 split.
Just trying to clarify how the system works. Not denying their reckless spending at all!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

SkittleStar wrote:
Nuna wrote:
SkittleStar wrote:There's no way Maker is taking 30% of their revenue. Your split would only be that bad if your channel was small, like under 50k subs. The bigger your channel, the better your split. My channel is much smaller than theirs and I have a 90/10 split with Fullscreen. They're paying 10% TOPS, but that is still a huge chunk of change. I normally don't speak up in these forums unless it's related to YouTube because people's assumptions about networks are always way off and it drives me nuts lol. *goes back into lurking*

Pewdipie has said before that You Tube takes about 45% of his earnings from videos, and that Maker's fees come off of that. I've seen the speculation on this board about how much money DB have, and I don't think they are rolling in it like people think.

Even if Maker isn't taking 30%, taxes will be, so it will work out more or less the same, if not worse. Bottom line, they aren't saving shit.
That 45% split YouTube takes is standard for all channels, and it's already deducted when you look at your analytics. So that's irrelevant. Let's say a video brings in $100 in ad revenue. YouTube takes $45, and the creator gets $55. Your YouTube analytics will show that the video made $55. If you have a network taking 10%, that's 10% of what you received, so $5.50. Every estimate you see on Socialblade has already accounted for YouTube's 45% cut, but not the network's cut.
It's highly unlikely Maker is taking anything more than 10%. I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually a 95/5 split.
Just trying to clarify how the system works. Not denying their reckless spending at all!

There tends to be a lot of speculation about just how accurate the SB ranges are. Supposedly most people aren't at the "top range" of the estimate, and it's closer to the high middle.

Would you say this is accurate in your case?

Jenna Marbles herself has said YTers don't make near what they represent. As one of YTs biggest personalities, she would know. Are you trying to tell us you think they are saving and aren't spending out their ass? Someone that is financially smart generally doesn't spend thousands every month on restaurant/Starbucks. You're either good with money, or you aren't.

Whether Maker takes 5/10/50% I agree that DB aren't saving shit for retirement. They would need to be saving an awful lot to keep their current lifestyle up indefinitely.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I've seen the said numerous times that Maker probably wasn't getting any of the PewDiePie money, it was just about having his name.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

lmmomSD wrote:

Even better, I can see my aunt being very kind to their faces, because she was brought up to be polite, but as soon as she turned away, saying "Nouveau riche!" under her breath.
And LOL at the "Toddler Iceberg Injury". I can totally see that! Image Image Image

Loving the 1912 visuals ladies! Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Loving the 1912 visuals ladies! Image

Missy has the booties do go with her ill-fitting dresses! Can't you see her in these?

https://www.google.com/search?sclient=t ... hzs6vDkJtM:

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Missy I forgot to ask if Ollie did "so good" in swim class today? You only told us like 10 times so just wanted to make sure hahahaha Finn did good too but poor Missy had to get her hair wet and we all know Madam Lispy has issues doing anything extra for Finn. Okay Bryan....making your hair higher doesn't actually make you slimmer - it actually makes you look more weird than you did before :D

Missy was saying she looks old because of her grey hair? Ummm no you look old because of your horrible skin and wrinkles on your forehead Grandma Lanning! Poor Finn - you could tell this kid wasn't even tired, Missy just wants to dump him in his dungeon.....also I think they are getting tired of people complaining about Ollie falling asleep in front of the tv so today they finally show him going to bed in his room - but I'll bet it was like around 1AM!!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I know some people feel down watching these vlogs because you are having money trouble and/or you are working your butt off while they complain. Just remember that DB is successful because they attract viewers through their clickbait titles and thumbnails. You'd have to be willing to infer that your child is sick or in danger in order to achieve their success. How many people here would be willing to suggest that their kid has a deformity just for money? Would you be willing to advertise a scary doctor's appointment just to get views?
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

Kinda random but I hope they don't do anything stupid like buying Ollie a bunny for Easter.. I can totally see them doing that. It's so common during this holiday too...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:I know some people feel down watching these vlogs because you are having money trouble and/or you are working your butt off while they complain. Just remember that DB is successful because they attract viewers through their clickbait titles and thumbnails. You'd have to be willing to infer that your child is sick or in danger in order to achieve their success. How many people here would be willing to suggest that their kid has a deformity just for money? Would you be willing to advertise a scary doctor's appointment just to get views?
Oh, don't worry, I think even those of us who feel bitter sometimes about struggling while these idiots rake it in are secure in the knowledge that we wouldn't trade places with them in a million years, because they are NOT happy. They can pretend all they want, but they're miserable, and it's pretty obvious to anyone with any kind of emotional intelligence. They are walking, talking proof that money can't buy happiness or class.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
underdog93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by underdog93 »

Oh my goodness. Finn is the cutest little thing! Watch the end of Cassie's Q&A video with Ollie. Finn was being such a cutie.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

sataninwonderland wrote:Kinda random but I hope they don't do anything stupid like buying Ollie a bunny for Easter.. I can totally see them doing that. It's so common during this holiday too...
Ugh, that's definitely something they would do. I hope they don't...but they will need views for this year's Easter video :?

But even if they do, it'll only be a matter of time before they get bored of it and give it to Jimmy, who will take proper care of it.
OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OrangeMeow »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Missy I forgot to ask if Ollie did "so good" in swim class today? You only told us like 10 times so just wanted to make sure hahahaha Finn did good too but poor Missy had to get her hair wet and we all know Madam Lispy has issues doing anything extra for Finn. Okay Bryan....making your hair higher doesn't actually make you slimmer - it actually makes you look more weird than you did before :D

Missy was saying she looks old because of her grey hair? Ummm no you look old because of your horrible skin and wrinkles on your forehead Grandma Lanning! Poor Finn - you could tell this kid wasn't even tired, Missy just wants to dump him in his dungeon.....also I think they are getting tired of people complaining about Ollie falling asleep in front of the tv so today they finally show him going to bed in his room - but I'll bet it was like around 1AM!!
She actually did a decent job with her makeup here!
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

So I saw that some YouTubers have been hacked, I wonder if the Lannings are worried they'll be hacked seeing as they're so famous

I doubt it will happen but if it does, I'm sure the next vlog will be titled "Our YouTube channel trapped in a hackers hands"

Return to “Daily Bumps”