2011WineMustache Part 35

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Someone please do a recap of the video. I don't wanna watch her lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She borrowed the inlaws mini van. The windows go up and down. There is a glove box but V couldn't remember what it was called. The doors open and close. That's it.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

"Everything is basic and dirty". In other words it isn't up to princess V's standards.

:love2:
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Uh.. her house is dirty and her clothes are always covered in hair. I doubt she has high standards for cleanliness lol. She just wants to pretend she's bothered by it but we all know she's not going to clean it.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Someone please do a recap of the video. I don't wanna watch her lol

She borrowed the inlaws mini van. The windows go up and down. There is a glove box but V couldn't remember what it was called. The doors open and close. That's it.
LmaoooImage

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Speaking of dirty clothes, check out those leggings.
IMG_6365.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

pianogossiper wrote:David's Dad: you can borrow my Ody for a bit I guess

Vanessa: NEW CAR!!! OFFICIALLY A MINIVAN MOM!! #BLESSED

LMFAO!!!!!!! Soooo dead omg omg omg!!

I think we know what a mini van looks like Image

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Speaking of dirty clothes, check out those leggings.
IMG_6365.JPG

Damn, can she get that seat any closer to the dash?
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Did anyone catch in the April 10th vlog that Vanessa doesn't let Lily physically walk down the stairs of their condo on her own two legs? Wtf? Lily is what 5 years old now?

"Can you go like a big girl? Hold onto the railing. I like never let her walk down the stairs by herself so I'm having like a mini heart attack right now. Ok, just these two and then we'll go down the big one together."

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Did anyone catch in the April 10th vlog that Vanessa doesn't let Lily physically walk down the stairs of their condo on her own two legs? Wtf? Lily is what 5 years old now?

"Can you go like a big girl? Hold onto the railing. I like never let her walk down the stairs by herself so I'm having like a mini heart attack right now. Ok, just these two and then we'll go down the big one together."

Lily's still really small though, so I get why V might be nervous.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Nickytheone wrote:And Vanessa if you and Britney are so buddy buddy, and you had enough to say in her comment section about her struggling... how bout you drive to her house in your new mini van, surprise her with a girls night out, papa john pizza and some wine, and have a sleepover, you can bring lily and crying Charlie,scratch that leave lily with Nona and bring charming Charlie, afterall y'all both don't do nothing on weekend, Ean be gone for work or in the mountains and David in the Air Force... so go help your "friend" she needs you.
Oh my god. Don't give her any ideas. She would stay for an entire week and make Britney do her laundry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Silentbob »

Can someone explain to me why she borrowed their van when she has a car?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Did anyone catch in the April 10th vlog that Vanessa doesn't let Lily physically walk down the stairs of their condo on her own two legs? Wtf? Lily is what 5 years old now?

Oh wow I thought she meant without holding her hand? She is 5 though. And it's not like the staid are a straight shot down, don't they zig zag so if she falls she won't go very far lol any way she's 5 and can hold on to the rail and go step by step. But Again this is the same little girl who still needs to be in a stroller.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

nutbagmcgee wrote:

She also showed us cavemen what a lock button looks like for the doors and where the breaks are.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

She's a leech.
Her husband has to go into the military at a really scary time. Not to mention his child was just born & has a special needs child.
Her mom pretty much takes care of Lily among everything else.
Her FIL gives her a van to borrow because she has no $ and doesn't contribute to her family.
But yet she still has money to fly all over just to surprise a friend. But she probably moaned to David how she needs to see her friend and a break from her super hard life of playing YouTube mom. Lol
I would be embarrassed if I was her. Who shows off a borrowed car because you are unemployed?
I think Vanessa's ratings are going down due to all these changes.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

She's a leech.
Her husband has to go into the military at a really scary time. Not to mention his child was just born & has a special needs child.
Her mom pretty much takes care of Lily among everything else.
Her FIL gives her a van to borrow because she has no $ and doesn't contribute to her family.
But yet she still has money to fly all over just to surprise a friend. But she probably moaned to David how she needs to see her friend and a break from her super hard life of playing YouTube mom. Lol
I would be embarrassed if I was her. Who shows off a borrowed car because you are unemployed?
I think Vanessa's ratings are going down due to all these changes.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Nickytheone wrote:Her "car vlog" was stupid, David doesn't trust her or doesn't want her to get a car unless he's there, but he trust her with his air force money to purchase a house, what if he doesn't like the house, how's he going to sign the papers. I'm pretty sure a house is more expensive than a car, she's going on trips, buying a house, not to mention all the other unnecessary things she's been buying, and doing. I have not heard or seen but anything for David,I'm still waiting to hear if she's going to go back to college anytime soon. She's gonna need some work experience, unless they plan on being stay at home moms for the rest of their lives...
BTW Her and Britney mutual agreement with each other is so fake, they sound like idiots when they with each other, it's sad they can't even socially interact with each other,they have to make up things the think the kids are saying cause they're so boring, Aria and lily was begging to have a sleepover and Britney just laughed. I hope lily and aria don't grow up to be socially awkward like their parents.

I'm sure she's reading this right now, and she's going to bring up all this stuff in her next video.
V said she is applying for places. That pretty much makes it seem like she is still going to be renting. And she could get a month to month or a year lease That way if David didn't like the place they could move. I highly doubt that V will be buying a home. They have no down payment at all
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

imnottired wrote:
Nickytheone wrote:And Vanessa if you and Britney are so buddy buddy, and you had enough to say in her comment section about her struggling... how bout you drive to her house in your new mini van, surprise her with a girls night out, papa john pizza and some wine, and have a sleepover, you can bring lily and crying Charlie,scratch that leave lily with Nona and bring charming Charlie, afterall y'all both don't do nothing on weekend, Ean be gone for work or in the mountains and David in the Air Force... so go help your "friend" she needs you.
Oh my god. Don't give her any ideas. She would stay for an entire week and make Britney do her laundry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
That's probably why they don't hang out so much... Britney won't put up with Vanessa's shit.
" hey Brit while I'm here and we are so besties, can You wash Charlie's clothes that he just shit in? Mkay thanks"
" bitch please"

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Did anyone else get a controlling vibe from the car story? Seriously. Like David's money is David's money, and this car will be David's, just like the last one (anyone remember in older vlogs he would be sleeping, the car would be there, but she would have to depend on Nona to get around - long after she got her license).

Much like the phone call situation. It's like David & family doesn't fully trust her. Which is ridiculous, they trust her to raise the kids, but not take a phone call or buy a car.

Could David not just discuss with her what he likes and doesn't like over Skype? Since she says they talk all the time. Further more if they all think Vanessa isn't capable, have her inlaws tag along and help her. I'm sorry with David's new life style he isn't going to be using this new car at all, why does he need so much control & say?

I think he appears rather dopey and quiet, but for the last year I've wondered if that was far from reality. I used to skip over the comments about how David's family felt superior to Vanessa's and how they treated Vanessa as such because I didn't get that vibe, but now I do.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

It might also just be Vanessa trying to portray the image that they "need" to buy a car together.

Calm down Vanessa. No one here thinks David doesn't love you.

It's like she wants us to think of her the same way we think of Brittany.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

She can't pick out a car without his input, but she can pick out a house/apartment? Maybe she should Make that hobby of hers a JOB. Maybe if she had a JOB she could afford her own car.

I don't think they will buy a car. I think they will keep the van bc she loves loves everything in it. Everything is her favorite part. I don't think she would have ever considered a van if her friend wouldn't have bought one. It was painful watching that last vlog. I skipped through most of it. She reminded me of a child showing off a new playhouse. I couldn't remember what she said about the storage area so I went to watched it again. Lol she cut out the she second half of it. She said, you can store really important stuff here...you can hide things. Then she went to the other And used her excited voice to say something like, you can keep your things in here!!!! I was waiting for her to say, so much room for activities lol

Return to “2011teenagemom”