Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Could the abscessed tooth be causing her fever? That thing is awfully big and it is an infection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ducklings4 wrote:Could the abscessed tooth be causing her fever? That thing is awfully big and it is an infection.

Yes, definitely.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by whattheactual »

Ducklings4 wrote:Could the abscessed tooth be causing her fever? That thing is awfully big and it is an infection.

It probably is considering a common side of an abscess is a fever. It's not a first instinct to check a childs mouth when they have a fever tho, so Jess probably only realized it when lilia told her.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

cjl123 wrote:I think it's so weird what she rushes to the doctor for. A 101 temp, run to the ER. Your 3 year old crying that his butt hurts? Eh let's just ignore that. Oh but make sure to record it on your iPhone. I'm sure Landon loved waking up from his sleep to his butt hurting, calling to his mom and she's like wow let me record him. That is seriously weird. I would be calling the doctor to schedule an appointment within a week or two. She is a very strange, selfish mom.

The car did seem to be moving when the video of Landon was taken, and in that case there is really nothing Jess could do. It's also probably good to have the video to show to doctors incase they want to know in detail what he is like when he wakes up.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

whattheactual wrote:
cjl123 wrote:I think it's so weird what she rushes to the doctor for. A 101 temp, run to the ER. Your 3 year old crying that his butt hurts? Eh let's just ignore that. Oh but make sure to record it on your iPhone. I'm sure Landon loved waking up from his sleep to his butt hurting, calling to his mom and she's like wow let me record him. That is seriously weird. I would be calling the doctor to schedule an appointment within a week or two. She is a very strange, selfish mom.

The car did seem to be moving when the video of Landon was taken, and in that case there is really nothing Jess could do. It's also probably good to have the video to show to doctors incase they want to know in detail what he is like when he wakes up.
Pull over and comfort her child? Reassure him that is okay, so he calms down? Not pull out her phone and ask him with questions? Yep absolutely no options. I'm sure the video of him screaming and crying while saying his butt hurt has been very helpful to the diagnostic process.

Side note I wonder if Jessica's butt hurts from all the people that are up it Image

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

cjl123 wrote:
Side note I wonder if Jessica's butt hurts from all the people that are up it Image

Ok, that made me laugh so hard! :rofl:

If your child is screaming in pain, something is wrong. Waiting a whole YEAR before doing something is just negligent parenting. Even if it turned out not to be that big a deal, it is ALWAYS better to be safe than sorry. A few years ago, my mom was rear-ended, and my youngest sister (who was almost 12) was in the backseat. She couldn't move after the impact, so an ambulance was called to the scene. THANKFULLY, my sister just had a bad whiplash and wasn't paralyzed, but it was concerning because she said she couldn't move.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
jatezo4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jatezo4 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
twomommies wrote:
ClitoricTease wrote:Whilst she could have been a little bit more proactive about this (little bit being a massive understatement) at least she isn't like Vanessa and doesn't post titles like 'KADEN NEARLY LOST HIS ARM' or 'LILIA'S NEAR FATAL ABSCESS' or even 'LANDEN'S BROKEN SPINE'. The closest she's got (I think) is the whole Addie incident and that was genuinely something she shouldn't and couldn't have kept to herself.

Whilst I really hope there is more to this story than just not taking him to get seen for a whole year, at least Jess seems to respect her children's medical privacy.
At least Jesss isn't like Vanessa...."LILIA'S FIRST UTI" "CIRCUMCISION RECOVERY"... Not actual titles, but pretty close with how little she DOESN'T share

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I thought the way she dragged out letting fans know what was wrong with addelyn until she could post a video was so gross

I never used to think jess pimped out her kid's medical problems until she did that
It really irritated me that she monitized that video. Way to earn big bucks from your baby almost dying jessssss.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

cjl123 wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

Pull over and comfort her child? Reassure him that is okay, so he calms down? Not pull out her phone and ask him with questions? Yep absolutely no options. I'm sure the video of him screaming and crying while saying his butt hurt has been very helpful to the diagnostic process.

Yup cuz it's totally possible and extremely safe to just stop in the middle of the road and jump out as cars zoom by.... :?

Also, I read in the comments that people thought it could be because of him forward facing and apparently that can cause pains because the child's feet are now dangling, anyone know if this is true?
Last edited by whattheactual on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

vonniebeth wrote:
cjl123 wrote:

Ok, that made me laugh so hard! :rofl:

If your child is screaming in pain, something is wrong. Waiting a whole YEAR before doing something is just negligent parenting. Even if it turned out not to be that big a deal, it is ALWAYS better to be safe than sorry. A few years ago, my mom was rear-ended, and my youngest sister (who was almost 12) was in the backseat. She couldn't move after the impact, so an ambulance was called to the scene. THANKFULLY, my sister just had a bad whiplash and wasn't paralyzed, but it was concerning because she said she couldn't move.
Ambulance are always called to the scene of an accident, at least in my county they are.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

you can literally see the Brown streak of dirt on the walls behind the couch w the G7X mk II. good camera choice Messica

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

whattheactual wrote:
cjl123 wrote:
whattheactual wrote: The car did seem to be moving when the video of Landon was taken, and in that case there is really nothing Jess could do. It's also probably good to have the video to show to doctors incase they want to know in detail what he is like when he wakes up.

Yup cuz it's totally possible and extremely safe to just stop in the middle of the road and jump out as cars zoom by.... :?

Also, I read in the comments that people thought it could be because of him forward facing and apparently that can cause pains because the child's feet are now dangling, anyone know if this is true?
Jess doesn't drive on highways. It's fucking Modesto calm down. She could have pulled over.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

HarlowCarlo wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
cjl123 wrote: Pull over and comfort her child? Reassure him that is okay, so he calms down? Not pull out her phone and ask him with questions? Yep absolutely no options. I'm sure the video of him screaming and crying while saying his butt hurt has been very helpful to the diagnostic process.

Jess doesn't drive on highways. It's fucking Modesto calm down. She could have pulled over.

It's seriously not the end of the world that she didn't pull over. she could see him, he was breathing, there was no gushing blood. Just because she isn't on a highway, doesn't mean the road isn't dangerous. I live in a town as small as modesto and people still speed down roads and there are still accidents and hit and runs. Maybe you need to calm down and stop thinking everyone with a differing opinion as you is a devil minion.
Just because I'm okay with the fact that she filmed the situation doesn't negate from the fact that i do think it's shitty of her to wait a year (if that is the accurate time frame of the situation, tho i also doubt that).
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
cjl123 wrote: Pull over and comfort her child? Reassure him that is okay, so he calms down? Not pull out her phone and ask him with questions? Yep absolutely no options. I'm sure the video of him screaming and crying while saying his butt hurt has been very helpful to the diagnostic process.

There's quite a few "highways" surround modesto and depending on where she was going she could have been on one.

Aside from that I agree with pretty much everything you've said. Except that the video may have been helpful to show the doctors instead of just explaining. I don't think she should record it EVERY time though once to show the doc and then that's it take him. She shouldn't have waited.

Sorry if that's jumbled. It's been a long day Image

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

karleylynn518 wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:
whattheactual wrote: Yup cuz it's totally possible and extremely safe to just stop in the middle of the road and jump out as cars zoom by.... :?

There's quite a few "highways" surround modesto and depending on where she was going she could have been on one.

Aside from that I agree with pretty much everything you've said. Except that the video may have been helpful to show the doctors instead of just explaining. I don't think she should record it EVERY time though once to show the doc and then that's it take him. She shouldn't have waited.

Sorry if that's jumbled. It's been a long day Image

Oh ya, I never said film him every time, but once is fine. Maybe she did show the video to the doctor, idk. Did she show the whole appointment?
She defiantly should have brought him in sooner tho. If it really has been a year, poor landon! I hope they find out whats wrong.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

whattheactual wrote:
cjl123 wrote:
It is true. When we ride in the car for a long time my kids complain about their legs. I put the cooler or pillows under their legs so they don't dangle.

Unless Landen was in the car for hours, that definitely isn't the issue though.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

nutbagmcgee wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
cjl123 wrote:
It is true. When we ride in the car for a long time my kids complain about their legs. I put the cooler or pillows under their legs so they don't dangle.

Unless Landen was in the car for hours, that definitely isn't the issue though.
Oh okay. I just find it weird that it only ever happens when he falls asleep in the car specifically. Like I feel like it would happen at other times too.
SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

Has anything about Kaden and autism ever been brought up again yet? She said ages ago they were testing or something but I feel like nothing's been said since?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

SamanthaLovettx wrote:Has anything about Kaden and autism ever been brought up again yet? She said ages ago they were testing or something but I feel like nothing's been said since?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Don't think so. Maybe it came back as nothing, or he still hasn't been tested. Sometimes a process like that can take so long.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Lilia's absess is so scary. About a year ago my daughter, who is lilia's age, fell at school during recess and hit her mouth. A few weeks later I noticed a small red bump on her gum line while checking her teeth after brushing. We took her to the dentist that week and they found that the fall had caused her tooth to die and the absess was an infection growing. Her tooth had to be removed and they told us that if we had waited the absess would have grown and the infection could've spread to her brain or her heart. I really hope Jess gets that checked out asap

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

MommaMia3 wrote:Lilia's absess is so scary. About a year ago my daughter, who is lilia's age, fell at school during recess and hit her mouth. A few weeks later I noticed a small red bump on her gum line while checking her teeth after brushing. We took her to the dentist that week and they found that the fall had caused her tooth to die and the absess was an infection growing. Her tooth had to be removed and they told us that if we had waited the absess would have grown and the infection could've spread to her brain or her heart. I really hope Jess gets that checked out asap

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
My uncle was in the ICU for months because of an abscess. He didn't have insurance at the time and he didn't get the tooth check. Infection entered into his blood stream and the doctors were sure he was going to die.

He's ok now. (This was about 15 years ago) but he lost all of his teeth and he has dentures now. I hope she gets lilias teeth checked.

Return to “JesssFam”