CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Casbel
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Unread post by Casbel »

Like I'm pretty sure that's her saggy boobs lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 9754ca.jpg[/img]
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Casbel wrote:It's definitely just fame whoring IMO

Did anyone else see the trashy pics she posted?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Which ones? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

anonymous2829 wrote:
Casbel wrote:It's definitely just fame whoring IMO

Did anyone else see the trashy pics she posted?

Which ones? Lol

Sorry I posted it as a separate comment...I'm pretty sure that's her saggy boobs hanging out at the bottom lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... f1b0ac.jpg[/img]
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

I don't understand why she always has her leggings pulled up to her belly button. That just looks really strange to me [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Surely it's uncomfortable??

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I do it hahaha!! But for me it actually is comfortable for her I feel like she just doesn't wanna show her whole stomach cause it won't really look like progress

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Hahaha fair enough [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] but yeah I agree...and with the angle she's standing at anyone can look skinny and toned...

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

pepsi- wrote:Honestly I'm all for a parent being proud but with Caitlin when it comes to her children - wait no only ari. She puts her on this pedestal constantly saying she's more gorgeous then anyone she knows and that she's so smart for her age. It's not okay to put someone up and make it seem like they're better then the others, because in all honesty ari is just average. Which is 100% okay - but it is extremely annoying to see Caitlin try and make her seem like she's absolutely perfect and use her for her own social media fame.

IMO nothing can justify putting one's kid on a pedestal as Caitlin does with Ari. Even if Ari WERE "attractive" (feels strange using that adjective about a child but ykwim and frankly not all children are), it still wouldn't be okay!
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

She's definitely just trying to flaunt her "perfect" family...and part of that is showing how perfect her daughter is

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

pepsi- wrote:I do it hahaha!! But for me it actually is comfortable for her I feel like she just doesn't wanna show her whole stomach cause it won't really look like progress

Yep, lol it's a classic trick to make your stomach look skinnier...pull your leggings up over your belly button, suck in and stick your butt out and find a good angle and you can easily create the illusion of a tinier waist and bigger butt

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 6f33c1.jpg[/img]
K this literally was a viral tweet written by another account that went around twitter awhile ago and she just copied it word for word Image does she really think people won't notice??

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Somebody should reply with a link to the original
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Somebody should reply with a link to the original
Lol at least somebody commented "haha I've seen this before". Of course the only reply that Caitlin didn't "like", girl probably got blocked

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I saw when she tweeted that and rolled my eyes. Im pretty sure about a year or two ago when the original tweet of that went viral she actually retweeted it or quote tweeted it saying "this is me". She must just literally get up every morning and look for two year old viral posts to copy, then also throw up before & after pics of her "perfect" family and then post her "beautiful" daughter.. which by the way, Ari isn't even cute. She's a child so I won't be cruel, but she isn't even an above average looking child. She isn't like a catalog model child. She's not even super adorable/pretty or whatever. Caitlin is insane, tbh

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

She's literally like on of those common white girl or female pains account now. Who copy the same tweets!!!

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 9564fa.jpg[/img]
Oh god now she's using her parents and grandparents for likes Image also, as I'm sure many of you remember, this is not the first time she's decided to brag about how her parents and grandparents have been married for so long. She tweeted awhile ago about how awesome it is that both she and Noah come from families in which no one has gotten divorced, like it makes them better than other people who come from families with divorce. I don't even come from a family with a history of divorce, but I'm insulted for those who do. It's really immature and downright rude of her to insinuate that her family is better than others because no one has gotten a divorce...Image

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I think I know one couple in my family who has not been divorced lmao. All I gotta say - just because nobody in your family has got divorced doesn't meant the same vice versa. Nobody is better then the other because of the marital status - it makes my family tree a little wonky but I love it. As you said: no divorce does not mean you're better :-)

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Sounds to me like her family is long overdue for a divorce [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

All jokes aside...my parents, both sets of grandparents AND great grandparents are still married (22 years - parents 62 years - one set of grandparents and the others remained married until death) but loads of my aunties and uncles have divorced...your family hasn't really got a whole lot to do with it, especially because I doubt her mother and grandmother baby trapped their husbands

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... da0420.jpg[/img]
"I love the way my baby boy looks at me"...more like she's obsessed with herself and has to show off her body every 2 seconds. She just posted more half naked "mom bod" pictures and it's so painfully obvious how she just can't get enough of strangers on the internet giving her the same compliments over and over again

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I know I was laughing at those photos I'm like maybe he thinks you look funny or some shit.. or he just wants some attention

Return to “CaitlinFladager”