Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

js2013 wrote:
mamaya10 wrote:
hanna_marie wrote:In relation to Kyra's Q&A video. I can't believe she immediately stopped filming to go and collect Oscar & Levi who were 'stranded' because the boosted board ran out of charge. Couldn't they wait 15 minutes so she could finish filming, or couldn't they walk home?? Her hair looked so greasy when she resumed filming.
I would've gotten them directly as well, not for Oscar but for Levi...
Well...you probably wouldnt trust your kid alone with that fool either....i want to know what their neighbors think of them

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
They probably don't think very highly of them because they use that smoker on the patio when they're not supposed to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
js2013 wrote:
mamaya10 wrote: I would've gotten them directly as well, not for Oscar but for Levi...
Well...you probably wouldnt trust your kid alone with that fool either....i want to know what their neighbors think of them

They probably don't think very highly of them because they use that smoker on the patio when they're not supposed to.

And ride a loud boosted board indoors that thing is loud I bet the neighbors complain a lot!

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

webbygurl626 wrote:
RaginaPhalanges wrote:
js2013 wrote: Well...you probably wouldnt trust your kid alone with that fool either....i want to know what their neighbors think of them

And ride a loud boosted board indoors that thing is loud I bet the neighbors complain a lot!

I was thinking more of watching them with their children...taking a baby swimming when there is snow on the ground, letting him swim in a hot tub, pushing a stroller while riding that board,sledding at night with a baby and your pregnant girlfriend...man this list is long...

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

The recent vlog with their "friends" is sooo weird. It looks like that other couple cant really stand Oscar and Kyra and are doing their best to tolerate them.

Kyra is a really good sport to have them in her apt :/ Id be annoyed because it doesnt seem like that Winter chick even likes her very much. On the patio she looked bored/annoyed and they didn't show her playing with Levi. She was probably annoyed because shes not used to being around a noisy toddler.

The guy also seemed annoyed with Oscar while they skated.

Did their management make them hang out?
Joygirl42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

Annavi04 wrote:The recent vlog with their "friends" is sooo weird. It looks like that other couple cant really stand Oscar and Kyra and are doing their best to tolerate them.

Kyra is a really good sport to have them in her apt :/ Id be annoyed because it doesnt seem like that Winter chick even likes her very much. On the patio she looked bored/annoyed and they didn't show her playing with Levi. She was probably annoyed because shes not used to being around a noisy toddler.

They said they are HS friends. But rn they are at such different stages of life it must be awkward for them to relate now.

juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

Annavi04 wrote:The recent vlog with their "friends" is sooo weird. It looks like that other couple cant really stand Oscar and Kyra and are doing their best to tolerate them.

They don't seem like they'd get along great since they're at very different points in their lives currently but I don't understand why they'd drive about 12 hours just to go see them? And they've done this multiple times too so my guess is that they do get along as friends but maybe they're made uncomfortable by the cameras, who knows. They're high school friends and not "famous" at all so I highly doubt their management would have any say in this.
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... b92453.jpg[/img]

Kyra needs to see this !!! ASAP

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

and this is why you don't put your entire life on youtube...
This apartment is so so so creepily accurate....
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Wow .. poor alaya she still has gas problems and Of course kyra fails to call her pediatrician; she's finally finally calling her to see what she can do. I'm telling you alaya has a milk allergy that's why she has gas issues she will have to go on a special type of formula which is FINE, it's ok! Whatever is best for alaya and makes her comfortable and NOT in pain! I would of called way sooner not like 3 months later :/ blows my mind

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

amandahhh43 wrote:Wow .. poor alaya she still has gas problems and Of course kyra fails to call her pediatrician; she's finally finally calling her to see what she can do. I'm telling you alaya has a milk allergy that's why she has gas issues she will have to go on a special type of formula which is FINE, it's ok! Whatever is best for alaya and makes her comfortable and NOT in pain! I would of called way sooner not like 3 months later :/ blows my mind

It could be as simple as Kyra changing her diet

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

olivialinnea101 wrote:
kkkk wrote:It worries me to hear Kyra say she wants 2-3 more kids. Does she not realize that she would be getting 2-3 more c sections and how each section is riskier and riskier? She seems to have zero sense of that. Not to mention her c section was more complicated because they cut her vertically on the inside with Levi. It's risky to be pregnant that many times with those incisions in your uterus. Of course some woman do go on to have many c sections and do fine but with that internal classical incision I wouldn't play around with that. I hope her doctor is honest and real with her about the risks. If she does plan to have more, I hope she lets her body heal this time. She was so lucky she didn't have any complications during Alayas pregnancy.

I can guarantee you Kyra is not the type to actually consult with her OB before planning another pregnancy. She will just get pregnant and then act shocked when a doctor tells her how dangerous another c-section might be. Working in the medical profession myself I can say that it would have probably been less risky for her to attempt a vbac than have another c-section.
Agreed! It totally irks me that she won't take the time to educate herself. She just wants babies she can "dress" and call "cute." I would be incredibly disappointed if she got pregnant so soon on purpose after Alaya, like she stupidly did after Levi. She's such an idiot putting herself and a baby at risk like that. Her body needs to heal. I really hope she's smarter this time around. Frustrating for me to watch someone be so careless and nonchalant when it comes to the HUGE decision to become pregnant.

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

I was thinking more of watching them with their children...taking a baby swimming when there is snow on the ground, letting him swim in a hot tub, pushing a stroller while riding that board,sledding at night with a baby and your pregnant girlfriend...man this list is long...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk[/quote]

You never know, they may think "Oh it's so refreshing to see parents who want to make the most of their child's childhood instead of planting them down infront of a screen".

What they don't realise though is that Oscar is a narcissist who is borderline bullying his girlfriend and his son, Kyra is deluded, Levi is miserable 75% of the time, and Alaya is blissfuly unaware of what she's going to have to deal with the minute she learns how to sit up.
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

mac-n-cheese wrote:

and this is why you don't put your entire life on youtube...
This apartment is so so so creepily accurate....

I kind of loved that, actually. :?

I do agree that is unnerving that so many people know exactly what their home looks like and where it is. Because they aren't more careful with things like that, it's odd to me that they are avoiding showing the houses that they are looking at, people are going to see the house when they move in and I'm sure it won't take long for people to find out where it is.
IloveOKLA
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IloveOKLA »

Amanda-L wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote: Technically you can still be a fan of someone and talk shit too i guess [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
They're not here to talk badly about anyone. Well, KKandBabyJ maybe, but definitely not OKbaby. The kid is obsessed and even made a post not too long back saying she was here to try and convert everyone into fans and make us see that they're awesome people. Toys were thrown out of the pram when no one was really interested in jumping aboard the bug buddy love train.

Anywho, I'm not the only one annoyed by Kyra's constant overuse of the word "cute" right? Keren's the same. Whenever either of them try to describe their kids actions or the clothes they're wearing, it's either "so cute" or "super cute" being used. Do they not have any other words? Normally the word doesn't bother me, but after 50 or so times in the soace of 10 minutes, I feel my eye getting twitchy.
Now I don't even have to try. People themselves are converting into bug buddies. People support my ideas by liking my posts. That's enough proof.And nobody likes keren. Ever. People always have soft corner for awesome people like Kyra, even guys. So eventually you'll all be bug buddies.
xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

IloveOKLA wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote: Technically you can still be a fan of someone and talk shit too i guess [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
They're not here to talk badly about anyone. Well, KKandBabyJ maybe, but definitely not OKbaby. The kid is obsessed and even made a post not too long back saying she was here to try and convert everyone into fans and make us see that they're awesome people. Toys were thrown out of the pram when no one was really interested in jumping aboard the bug buddy love train.

Anywho, I'm not the only one annoyed by Kyra's constant overuse of the word "cute" right? Keren's the same. Whenever either of them try to describe their kids actions or the clothes they're wearing, it's either "so cute" or "super cute" being used. Do they not have any other words? Normally the word doesn't bother me, but after 50 or so times in the soace of 10 minutes, I feel my eye getting twitchy.
Now I don't even have to try. People themselves are converting into bug buddies. People support my ideas by liking my posts. That's enough proof.And nobody likes keren. Ever. People always have soft corner for awesome people like Kyra, even guys. So eventually you'll all be bug buddies.
Naah not really... With grown up & more mature ppl it actually works kind the opposite way... I really use to like them but now? meh... lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I just skimmed through the vlog and Kyra mentioned something about how stopping dairy and coffee would help Alayas gas but she can't stop? Kyra you have a baby who is depending on you. Drinking coffee can't be good for her. I had to give up dairy for over a year while BFing because my baby had an allergy, it's just what you do when you're a mother.
Why is crazy bug buddy here trying to convert us? Lol I don't think you're going to succeed in turning a bunch of adults into "bug buddies" haha
flokofloz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flokofloz »

People are creepy!!! They exactly know what their apartment looks like! I'm shocked!

Also, I HATE when people try to place kids in boxes. Jackson or Levi aren't late, they have a normal development. We can't talk about a real speech delay, or delay in general, before the kid is 5 or sometimes 6 yo. They grow up at their own pace. The fact that they "should" know 6 words is total bullshit.
My niece (5 yo) and my cousin (10 yo) did not say a word before they were 4 yo. My cousin was actually only making noises. Now they talk all day around lol! My cousin is so smart, it's crazy, and he is completely normal and healthy! It's just insane to read "At 2 yo, your kid should do this or that", no, just no. He is not even 18 months! :-o What's wrong with people!
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

flokofloz wrote:People are creepy!!! They exactly know what their apartment looks like! I'm shocked!

Also, I HATE when people try to place kids in boxes. Jackson or Levi aren't late, they have a normal development. We can't talk about a real speech delay, or delay in general, before the kid is 5 or sometimes 6 yo. They grow up at their own pace. The fact that they "should" know 6 words is total bullshit.
My niece (5 yo) and my cousin (10 yo) did not say a word before they were 4 yo. My cousin was actually only making noises. Now they talk all day around lol! My cousin is so smart, it's crazy, and he is completely normal and healthy! It's just insane to read "At 2 yo, your kid should do this or that", no, just no. He is not even 18 months! :-o What's wrong with people!
I think when people say "should", it means that typically a child at that stage of development will have acquired certain skills. Not to say that all children who haven't have a developmental disability, it's just what is considered typical - and usually that information comes from paediatricians, early childhood educators, etc. The reason this is important is because sometimes the lack of a certain set of skills, even in children as young as Levi, could indicate a larger problem, and early intervention is usually more successful.
In this instance, I think it is just that he hasn't picked it up yet, boys do tend to take longer with speech, and his parents don't appear to be consistent in teaching him things

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

IloveOKLA wrote:Now I don't even have to try. People themselves are converting into bug buddies. People support my ideas by liking my posts. That's enough proof.And nobody likes keren. Ever. People always have soft corner for awesome people like Kyra, even guys. So eventually you'll all be bug buddies.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but if people are liking your posts that's because they just happen to agree with something you've said. It doesn't mean that they support you or your bizarre little plan to try and convert the people who don't blindly worship these two idiot parents. Like I said before, if the people here aren't already fans after watching and forming their own opinion of these two, then having some teenage, self-appointed leader of the cult of OKbaby coming and trying to get everyone on board by simply stating how awesome they are isn't going to do anything but get under peoples skins. People don't like the same people you do? Get over it! It's going to happen a lot in your life. We are allowed to have our own thoughts, feelings and opinions.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Why does Kyra say she's nervous when buggy was in the balcony but doesn't do anything about it? Why does she take chances?

Return to “OKBaby”