IloveOKLA
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKWeBrokeTheBaby: Part 11

Unread post by IloveOKLA »

Amanda-L wrote:
IloveOKLA wrote:Now I don't even have to try. People themselves are converting into bug buddies. People support my ideas by liking my posts. That's enough proof.And nobody likes keren. Ever. People always have soft corner for awesome people like Kyra, even guys. So eventually you'll all be bug buddies.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but if people are liking your posts that's because they just happen to agree with something you've said. It doesn't mean that they support you or your bizarre little plan to try and convert the people who don't blindly worship these two idiot parents. Like I said before, if the people here aren't already fans after watching and forming their own opinion of these two, then having some teenage, self-appointed leader of the cult of OKbaby coming and trying to get everyone on board by simply stating how awesome they are isn't going to do anything but get under peoples skins. People don't like the same people you do? Get over it! It's going to happen a lot in your life. We are allowed to have our own thoughts, feelings and opinions.
You might not like Kyra or Oscar. But people here have a soft spot for Kyra and people hate keren. All I've to do is pick sentences from KKandbabyJ vlogs, assume something bad and exaggerate it here and compare it to Kyra saying she isn't like that. So it's easy for me to make people like Kyra atleast.
xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

IloveOKLA wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:
IloveOKLA wrote:Now I don't even have to try. People themselves are converting into bug buddies. People support my ideas by liking my posts. That's enough proof.And nobody likes keren. Ever. People always have soft corner for awesome people like Kyra, even guys. So eventually you'll all be bug buddies.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but if people are liking your posts that's because they just happen to agree with something you've said. It doesn't mean that they support you or your bizarre little plan to try and convert the people who don't blindly worship these two idiot parents. Like I said before, if the people here aren't already fans after watching and forming their own opinion of these two, then having some teenage, self-appointed leader of the cult of OKbaby coming and trying to get everyone on board by simply stating how awesome they are isn't going to do anything but get under peoples skins. People don't like the same people you do? Get over it! It's going to happen a lot in your life. We are allowed to have our own thoughts, feelings and opinions.
You might not like Kyra or Oscar. But people here have a soft spot for Kyra and people hate keren. All I've to do is pick sentences from KKandbabyJ vlogs, assume something bad and exaggerate it here and compare it to Kyra saying she isn't like that. So it's easy for me to make people like Kyra atleast.
No offence but this is not a middle school [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

most of us watch both vlogs to start with lol and u just admitted you want to trick ppl into liking kyra by assuming/exaggerating bad things about keren...

Yeah u might make some ppl hate karen more but that doesnt make kyra look any better... she is still the same person doing same things ppl dont like her for...

Blowing other peoplea candle does not make yours shine any brighter ;-)

Honestly how old are you?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
ClitoricTease
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClitoricTease »

IloveOKLA wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:
I know it's the Easter holidays and everything but there are other ways of passing your time before going back to school. Hit us up when your summer holidays come round and tell us how your exams went.
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

xkatka wrote:
IloveOKLA wrote:
Amanda-L wrote: Sorry to burst your bubble, but if people are liking your posts that's because they just happen to agree with something you've said. It doesn't mean that they support you or your bizarre little plan to try and convert the people who don't blindly worship these two idiot parents. Like I said before, if the people here aren't already fans after watching and forming their own opinion of these two, then having some teenage, self-appointed leader of the cult of OKbaby coming and trying to get everyone on board by simply stating how awesome they are isn't going to do anything but get under peoples skins. People don't like the same people you do? Get over it! It's going to happen a lot in your life. We are allowed to have our own thoughts, feelings and opinions.
No offence but this is not a middle school [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

most of us watch both vlogs to start with lol and u just admitted you want to trick ppl into liking kyra by assuming/exaggerating bad things about keren...

Yeah u might make some ppl hate karen more but that doesnt make kyra look any better... she is still the same person doing same things ppl dont like her for...

Blowing other peoplea candle does not make yours shine any brighter ;-)

Honestly how old are you?

If she is 18 or older she has to be trolling.. If shes not she has to be like 10 or something because, what kind of "grown up" tries to "convert" people on a forum that doesnt like okbaby.. thats just really weird and creepy lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

greeneyes21 wrote:
IloveOKLA wrote:
Amanda-L wrote: Sorry to burst your bubble, but if people are liking your posts that's because they just happen to agree with something you've said. It doesn't mean that they support you or your bizarre little plan to try and convert the people who don't blindly worship these two idiot parents. Like I said before, if the people here aren't already fans after watching and forming their own opinion of these two, then having some teenage, self-appointed leader of the cult of OKbaby coming and trying to get everyone on board by simply stating how awesome they are isn't going to do anything but get under peoples skins. People don't like the same people you do? Get over it! It's going to happen a lot in your life. We are allowed to have our own thoughts, feelings and opinions.
If she is 18 or older she has to be trolling.. If shes not she has to be like 10 or something because, what kind of "grown up" tries to "convert" people on a forum that doesnt like okbaby.. thats just really weird and creepy lmao

She's in school. Apparently came across this site while googling. She was planning to start a thread with "other bug buddies" of this forum. She was told that this wasn't the place. She left and came back again for the "likes" calling Jackson names. We couldn't understand what she typed cause her grammar sucks! But guess she has holidays and thought why not again? Ignore her, she'll stop it.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Moving on..

What do you guys think of Kyra's "day 2"of vlogging? I thought she vlogged and edited before while Oscar was working. Why does she make it sound like even recording is hard? For people to appreciate Oscar more or is it genuinely hard?
juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

julietpreston wrote:I just skimmed through the vlog and Kyra mentioned something about how stopping dairy and coffee would help Alayas gas but she can't stop? Kyra you have a baby who is depending on you. Drinking coffee can't be good for her. I had to give up dairy for over a year while BFing because my baby had an allergy, it's just what you do when you're a mother.
Why is crazy bug buddy here trying to convert us? Lol I don't think you're going to succeed in turning a bunch of adults into "bug buddies" haha
She said she's tried and it doesn't work, not that she can't stop and she's mentioned this multiple times lol does having a huge dislike for youtubers on these forums cause hearing problems or something? I always see people mishearing things or jumping to conclusions and I don't get it. When there's already so much shitty things that have been proven that they do to talk about, why go and make up something that you heard?
xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

Newmomma wrote:Moving on..

What do you guys think of Kyra's "day 2"of vlogging? I thought she vlogged and edited before while Oscar was working. Why does she make it sound like even recording is hard? For people to appreciate Oscar more or is it genuinely hard?
It can get very frustrating especially when you are having a shit day... i dont 'youtube vlog' but do little clips for my family back home and even tho they couldnt care less, when you are making the video you want to make it 'right'... and it can be hard with 2 babies always have camera by hand/in your hand and right angle etc. etc. And then u miss skmething cool camera worthy but everytime you turn it kn something not good happen.. its not easy :-)

Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

jbrooke1915 wrote:I'm sorry but I really don't understand why someone with the name "iloveOKLA" (I love Oscar, Kyra, Levi, Alaya) should be on an okbaby gossip page.. makes no sense. Am I the only one who thinks this??

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using Tapatalk
Totally agree!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

IloveOKLA wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote: Technically you can still be a fan of someone and talk shit too i guess [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

They're not here to talk badly about anyone. Well, KKandBabyJ maybe, but definitely not OKbaby. The kid is obsessed and even made a post not too long back saying she was here to try and convert everyone into fans and make us see that they're awesome people. Toys were thrown out of the pram when no one was really interested in jumping aboard the bug buddy love train.

Anywho, I'm not the only one annoyed by Kyra's constant overuse of the word "cute" right? Keren's the same. Whenever either of them try to describe their kids actions or the clothes they're wearing, it's either "so cute" or "super cute" being used. Do they not have any other words? Normally the word doesn't bother me, but after 50 or so times in the soace of 10 minutes, I feel my eye getting twitchy.
Now I don't even have to try. People themselves are converting into bug buddies. People support my ideas by liking my posts. That's enough proof.And nobody likes keren. Ever. People always have soft corner for awesome people like Kyra, even guys. So eventually you'll all be bug buddies.
guys..this person is obviously trolling. there is no way they are serious. i actually laughed at how stupid and juvenile that comment was xD it just cant be serious.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Newmomma wrote:Why does Kyra say she's nervous when buggy was in the balcony but doesn't do anything about it? Why does she take chances?
she does that all the time with everything concerning her kids. She will vlog and comment on what she is doing being wrong or what levi is doing being potentially dangerous or wrong but doesnt intervene, doesnt teach, doesnt stop levi, etc. I really dont get it. No wonder she says she sucks at helping levi develop. she does!
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Newmomma wrote:Why does Kyra say she's nervous when buggy was in the balcony but doesn't do anything about it? Why does she take chances?
she does that all the time with everything concerning her kids. She will vlog and comment on what she is doing being wrong or what levi is doing being potentially dangerous or wrong but doesnt intervene, doesnt teach, doesnt stop levi, etc. I really dont get it. No wonder she says she sucks at helping levi develop. she does!
You're right! That puzzles me. What is their way of disciplining their child? All I see her say is "no".
True, Hope she puts in some effort cause Levi is an awesome kid and learns soon.

Off topic- you told you're a med student. You can check out Jenny le who's a fourth year med student and is pregnant. She doesn't do vlogs but talks about med and being pregnant.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

guys..this person is obviously trolling. there is no way they are serious. i actually laughed at how stupid and juvenile that comment was xD it just cant be serious.
These bug buddies are so weird!! You should check out their convo on Twitter. They compete and "be friends" with those who are close to Kyra. And they're arguments are so hilarious!! This is nothing in front of that. It's even more creepy cause they all have Kyra/Levi face as their profile pic. :D No wonder Kyra in all her q n a choose questions from this group. All their user names have OK something related.
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

Newmomma wrote:
These bug buddies are so weird!! You should check out their convo on Twitter. They compete and "be friends" with those who are close to Kyra. And they're arguments are so hilarious!! This is nothing in front of that. It's even more creepy cause they all have Kyra/Levi face as their profile pic. :D No wonder Kyra in all her q n a choose questions from this group. All their user names have OK something related.
Omg thats disturbing. Do they not have lives of their own? I mean you can be a fan of someone without obsessing over someone like that. Thats mental.

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

greeneyes21 wrote:
Newmomma wrote:
Omg thats disturbing. Do they not have lives of their own? I mean you can be a fan of someone without obsessing over someone like that. Thats mental.

Haha trust me I was creeped out when I first saw it. They have a solid fan base that's why I believe they take their job lightly and don't upload on time. They know they have the support. the way they attack the person who speaks against them on Twitter is sad. They literally bully that person!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Newmomma wrote:
You're right! That puzzles me. What is their way of disciplining their child? All I see her say is "no".
True, Hope she puts in some effort cause Levi is an awesome kid and learns soon.

Off topic- you told you're a med student. You can check out Jenny le who's a fourth year med student and is pregnant. She doesn't do vlogs but talks about med and being pregnant.
YES i know her and watch her vids <3 She's given me some great advice when i asked!
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

juststardust wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:The recent vlog with their "friends" is sooo weird. It looks like that other couple cant really stand Oscar and Kyra and are doing their best to tolerate them.

Kyra is a really good sport to have them in her apt :/ Id be annoyed because it doesnt seem like that Winter chick even likes her very much. On the patio she looked bored/annoyed and they didn't show her playing with Levi. She was probably annoyed because shes not used to being around a noisy toddler.

The guy also seemed annoyed with Oscar while they skated.

Did their management make them hang out?
They don't seem like they'd get along great since they're at very different points in their lives currently but I don't understand why they'd drive about 12 hours just to go see them? And they've done this multiple times too so my guess is that they do get along as friends but maybe they're made uncomfortable by the cameras, who knows. They're high school friends and not "famous" at all so I highly doubt their management would have any say in this.

Im sure the friends are using them. Kyra mentioned that her "friend" has a youtube channel and linked it. Maybe this "friend" is using them for the exposure. She doesn't seem to like her very much.
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

olivialinnea101 wrote:
juststardust wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:The recent vlog with their "friends" is sooo weird. It looks like that other couple cant really stand Oscar and Kyra and are doing their best to tolerate them.

Kyra is a really good sport to have them in her apt :/ Id be annoyed because it doesnt seem like that Winter chick even likes her very much. On the patio she looked bored/annoyed and they didn't show her playing with Levi. She was probably annoyed because shes not used to being around a noisy toddler.

The guy also seemed annoyed with Oscar while they skated.

Did their management make them hang out?
They don't seem like they'd get along great since they're at very different points in their lives currently but I don't understand why they'd drive about 12 hours just to go see them? And they've done this multiple times too so my guess is that they do get along as friends but maybe they're made uncomfortable by the cameras, who knows. They're high school friends and not "famous" at all so I highly doubt their management would have any say in this.

Im sure the friends are using them. Kyra mentioned that her "friend" has a youtube channel and linked it. Maybe this "friend" is using them for the exposure. She doesn't seem to like her very much.
Where do you guys all get that from that they aren't friends/don't like each other? You hardly see them in vlog. They just seems to not wanting to be in the vlog that much. I would be the same on a friends vlog. That doesn't me I wouldn't enjoy hanging out with my friends when the camera is off..
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Welp, get ready for 3 weeks behind on vlogs for 5 months and even less attention to Alaya and even less routine for Levi (although, is that even possible?)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I found it ridiculous that Kyra was so stressed out about vlogging and that her day was so tragic. And that she still hasn't learned the name of the place they've been going to multiple times a week for months "uhh... I think it's called station park?". She could easily vlog herself making breakfast, interacting with Alaya, picking out outfits and shopping with Winter and she'd have an entertaining vlog that would be a million times better than the ones in which Oscar takes his 16 m.o. with head trauma to a trampoline park to get hit tossed around and hit by balls. I think Winter and Rob are just camera shy and weirded out by the act that K&O put on for the vlog with their exaggerated reactions/emotions/expressions. They've been very consistent in visiting O and K over the years and it's quite a long drive from California. At some point the plan was that Winter would stay with Kyra after she gave birth for a flare months to help out, but that seems to have fallen through.

Return to “OKBaby”